Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Surely this must be the BIGGEST forum thread on the planet by now :D

Heading towards pages 1899/2000 and 2012 now.

Call the Guinness book of records someone 8) and text football talkshows that our thread on P&B made it to page 1873 and still counting so the orcs know just how BIG the thread is ha ha.

Nah,lets rub it right in and wait until page 2012 :lol:

what I asked earlier,

The question that must be asked is ,once this thread reaches page 2012, will it end and a newthread be born?

and how about rejigging the threads once this happens in order to keep the newthread on the front page?ph34r.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

what I asked earlier,

The question that must be asked is ,once this thread reaches page 2012, will it end and a newthread be born?

and how about rejigging the threads once this happens in order to keep the newthread on the front page?ph34r.gif

It will still be the same thread, we get to keep the history, but all the shite posts will be deleted.

Edited by El Capitan

Have a Hughie for pointing that out! I hadn't even noticed. :D

THANKYOU VERY MUCH and have one back :D.

IF ANY SNEAKY CUNTY McFUCK BASSA DELETES ANY POSTS I'LL KNOW :o I HAVE ALL 1873 PAGES SAVED IN MY PC AS HTML FORMAT WITH ALL POSTS AS THEY ARE

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED !

AND YOU WILL BE OUTED AS A GLORY HUNTING RAGERS SUPPORTER FOR ALL TO GIVE PLENTY OF REDDIES TOO ! :D.

Call the Guinness book of records someone 8) and text football talkshows that our thread on P&B made it to page 1873 and still counting so the orcs know just how BIG the thread is ha ha.

Its not even the biggest on P+B........you don't go to GN much I take it...

what I asked earlier,

It will be a newthread,but the old thread history will be gone.They will have to reapply to get back into the P&B now to be formed as pyramid system forums ;)

Its not even the biggest on P+B........you don't go to GN much I take it...

In fairness the posts in GN cover a range of related subjects under one topic heading and have been on the go for a while.

It will still be the same thread, we get to keep the history, but all the shite posts will be deleted.

but do we really need a newthread?

and will there be sanctions against the oldthread carried over to the newthreadph34r.gif

should the title be changed to big T'rangers thread??wink.gif

Perhaps not the biggest but surely the fastest-growing. On another forum I am on there is a thread with 46,000 posts but it has taken over 5 years to get there. We'll be getting close to 60,000 in 5 months. And what about the number of views? This thread is at more than half the population of Scotland! :)

Does anyone know whether some of the EBT big earners like Klos, Barry the Crab, Nerlinger et al will be investigated by HMRC, along with the ringleaders?

It seems like the cost of prosecution is prohibitive but they will pursue individuals "pour encourager des autres".

Given this seems to be a case they want to be thorough in, I wondered whether anyone had heard of this being proposed?

Apologies if this has already been covered in this thread but can't be arsed trawling through all the pages on the off-chance.

Perhaps not the biggest but surely the fastest-growing. On another forum I am on there is a thread with 46,000 posts but it has taken over 5 years to get there. We'll be getting close to 60,000 in 5 months. And what about the number of views? This thread is at more than half the population of Scotland! :)

Astounding laugh.gif

Does anyone know whether some of the EBT big earners like Klos, Barry the Crab, Nerlinger et al will be investigated by HMRC, along with the ringleaders?

It seems like the cost of prosecution is prohibitive but they will pursue individuals "pour encourager des autres".

Given this seems to be a case they want to be thorough in, I wondered whether anyone had heard of this being proposed?

Apologies if this has already been covered in this thread but can't be arsed trawling through all the pages on the off-chance.

Although I can't answer your question I'd also like to know if there is an ongoing police investigation in to all this. I seem to remember files being passed from Ibrox to Strathclyde's Finest for investigation. Surely criminal proceedings will ensue if wrongdoing is found. Any info welcome. :)

In fairness the posts in GN cover a range of related subjects under one topic heading and have been on the go for a while.

True, but how many threads were merged to get this one? 10? Maybe more.

? EH WTF is GN ? and where can I find it ? I want transparency !

You have to pm Div to get the password. Calling him 'big boy' usually speeds it up.