Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see they parading 'Chris Hegarty' as the first official NEWCO signing .... wonder what his transfer value will be?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing the squad is now worth £110 and some penny chews ...

Someone should keep a running list and the potential value of the squad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobody cares what Celtic fans think - you're as bad as they are.

They can dress this bollocks up any way they want, but at the end of the day, they will always be known as "Cheats with no history"

Sevco fans hate it, i've been riling these fuds in the Pub with it, and believe me they hate it.

I appeal to all non Sevco fans to always refer to them as "Cheats with no history" or something similar please.

Many thanks

You should see the amount of abuse people (jurno) are getting for calling them Sevco or Newco Rangers. :lol:

The recent proposals to allow a newco Rangers a place in either the SPL or the first division are abhorrent. I am a supporter of Hibernian FC. As you know Hibs came very very close to being relegated to the first division. Would there have been proposals to merge the leagues or expansion if Hibs had been relegated? No, nor should there have been. Clubs must play by the rules and there is no price on integrity. Should a newco Rangers find themselves any higher than Division 3, I and I suspect many more fans will be lost to Scottish football forever.

There is a need for change within Scottish football. But it needs to be based on fairness and integrity

Sent to the sfa.

To Motherwell? OK, how much did you put into the 'Well Society compared to me?

If the answer is even in the hundreds shut up.

I can't afford the well society just now as the burd is now on maternity leave. It was that or go to more games this year.

Not sure what that has to do with the value Rangers bring to the league or why it means I should shut up?

I am desperate to know who put together the SFL powerpoint so i can arrange to send them a jobby in the post.

I also want to know who is behind the "adopt this or we'll do SPL2" threat.

Who are these arrogant fckwits that think they can defile our game so horrifically?

Edited by BinoBalls

Just in from work and catching up. Emailed my club last night to voice my concerns. Heres the reply.

Thanks for your email. Our position is clear.....we don't do bullying or intimidation; we dont succumb to blackmail either.

Meeting of SFL clubs this coming Tuesday......after which things will either implode totally or a clearer picture will emerge.

Keep the faith meantime. I am sure there are many like-minded clubs with a view similar to ourselves.

Regards

Turnbull Hutton

I love that man.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

Just in from work and catching up. Emailed my club last night to voice my concerns. Heres the reply.

I love that mand.

Try and find out the clubs that DID back that piece of garbage so the whole of Scotland's football fans can turn on them biggrin.gif

So has the deadline passed yet for the new improved Rangers to apply for SFA membership?

Any did they bother to apply if so?

Edit: Never mind I was getting my deadlines confused, what was the deadline for today again?

Edited by Broccoli Dog

I love that man.

I'll name my first grandson Turnbull .... :wub:

Borys