Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry. I shouldn't have replied the way that I did. It was just an unthinking reply.

By the way, a great many Rangers fans (including me) find the latest 'plan' odious too.

What is the Rangers fans attitude to all this nonsense?

Your club is getting passed round like a hooker and for once you lot are not to blame, although it is your club who is getting a fair bit of bad press because people see it as bending over for Rangers as though you lot are pulling the strings.

So has the deadline passed yet for the new improved Rangers to apply for SFA membership?

Any did they bother to apply if so?

Edit: Never mind I was getting my deadlines confused, what was the deadline for today again?

I think Green's mob were supposed to prove they were fit and proper crooks. No idea if they did.

Sorry. I shouldn't have replied the way that I did. It was just an unthinking reply.

By the way, a great many Rangers fans (including me) find the latest 'plan' odious too.

Bit of a silly post - aalmost as silly as mine. If a poster on here had threatened either then I'd have condemned it.

Rangers fans would suffer the most longterm from it as it gives that new club zero credibility nor chance to earn it and would leave, if it ever won anything in the future as much tainted as they were in the past..

Guest Kincardine

What is the Rangers fans attitude to all this nonsense?

Your club is getting passed round like a hooker and for once you lot are not to blame, although it is your club who is getting a fair bit of bad press because people see it as bending over for Rangers as though you lot are pulling the strings.

I think that's an excellent sentence and one that reflects the views of lots of us. Other 'bears' have posted saying the same.

For me, personally, I think finding a backdoor via SFL1 is utterly unacceptable. We fucked up big style and we all are culpable - fans as well.

I'd say we apply for SF3 and (if accepted) rebuild ourselves as a club.

I live around London and if we did get accepted to SFL3 then I'd buy 4 season tickets - for me and my 3 weans - even if we can only go to a couple of games.

If the whoring plans are accepted I'd not spend a single pound.

Apparently there is a protest at Hampden tomorrow at 2 pm against Sevco going into SFL1. Sorry no further details but was mentioned by a poster on killiefc.com.

There's supposed to be a rival protest at 1pm against them getting into the SPL. Could turn nasty.

SFL1 Rule ya bass !!!!

I think that's an excellent sentence and one that reflects the views of lots of us. Other 'bears' have posted saying the same.

For me, personally, I think finding a backdoor via SFL1 is utterly unacceptable. We fucked up big style and we all are culpable - fans as well.

I'd say we apply for SF3 and (if accepted) rebuild ourselves as a club.

I live around London and if we did get accepted to SFL3 then I'd buy 4 season tickets - for me and my 3 weans - even if we can only go to a couple of games.

If the whoring plans are accepted I'd not spend a single pound.

I actually believe the bad blood that exists between Rangers and the other 41 could be softened if Rangers came out and objected to the plans and ask the SFA to apply for division 3.

Has Chassa said anything about what he plans to do about ST prices if Rangers are playing in the SFL next season?

He surely can't charge those crazy prices they are at the moment.

How long before buns get indignant about the SFA referring to it as the Sevco infopack and not R*ngers?

they already have................"Using the company name(weeks old) instead of the club name (140 years old).

What a poisonous little country this is."

Peterhead Chairman, Rodger Morrison, has been very clear in his opposition to Newco going straight in to Division 1. His interview with our local radio station earlier today is available on the Peterhead FC website if you want to have a listen.

In a nutshell, he's viewed the proposals and nothing's changed his mind, sporting integrity is paramount and he expects a heated debate when the clubs meet at Hampden on Tuesday.

Good guy :thumsup2

Guest Kincardine

I actually believe the bad blood that exists between Rangers and the other 41 could be softened if Rangers came out and objected to the plans and ask the SFA to apply for division 3.

Has Chassa said anything about what he plans to do about ST prices if Rangers are playing in the SFL next season?

He surely can't charge those crazy prices they are at the moment.

Well there's the nub of the problem. SFL3 is much less financially attractive so Chassa will do all in his power to support Doncaster. Green needs a quick return.

This is one reason why Green is despised by any Rangers fan that I know.

We need to be contrite and we neeed to rebuild. Being parachuted to SFL1 would do neither.

Edited by Kincardine

How long before buns get indignant about the SFA referring to it as the Sevco infopack and not R*ngers?

Wait until their application is refused and plans are made to turn the Big Hoose into a lot of little hooses. It'll be known as the Sevco flatpack. (A crazy Ikea I know, but youve got to put your Homebase somewhere.)

Night-night, all.

Edited by Sam Leitch Loyal