Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You've just made that up. absolutely no suggestion this is the case.

CFC are a publicly listed company. The board of directors is legally bound to maximise profits for its shareholders. I don't seriously believe that you, one of the board's better CFC fans, actually think they're sitting back and waiting for this to pan out.

More utter drivel .. I'll take a wild stab that you have absolutely no proof to back up this ridiculous statement.

You, on the other hand, are an utter roaster, and probably actually believe this. What was your candle budget last season?

Wasting your time Rico.... as long as people on this thread hang on to the self inflated opinions of fucking idiots like white rose killie any Celtic fan on here just gets ganged up on and red dotted by similar idiots who want Celtic to go the same way as Rangers... bad news boys... it aint happening ... round ye ! :)

Gordon Waddell said something along the same lines on Sportsound yesterday.

Celtic are shitting it; it's been claimed by Celtic fans in the past that supporters ONLY buy season tickets to be guaranteed tickets for Rangers games, without Rangers games how many season tickets will actually get shifted for Celtic Park without your twin to play ?

I have had one Celtic supporting mate say to me they won't renew their ST if their club voted to save 'Rangers' cheating corrupt arse in the SPL.

A second Celtic supporting mate told me he wouldn't renew his ST unless 'Rangers' were in the SPL - because he was only interested in Old Firm games.

That's Celtic's problem in a nutshell. I'm not guessing about Lawell & Co, and what they want / are trying to engineer. Seems undeniable though, that no matter what they do - they'll piss off large sections of their support. Probably explains their silence to be fair.

Rangers naughtiness has not only fcuked-up Rangers, it is fcuking-up Celtic big time. It is also true to say it is fcuking-up all of Scottish football. That is of course guaranteed to happen. It would happen in any smallish country, if one of their two biggest clubs were liquidated, and possibly unable to emerge again in newco guise.

Rangers have fcuked-up their partners in crime more than anyone else though. The entire situation is a bloody mess, but at least this aspect of it is somewhat pleasing, albeit it in a perverse manner.

You, on the other hand, are an utter roaster, and probably actually believe this. What was your candle budget last season?

What a fantastic insight that was :huh: ..

'candle budget' .... Hilarious !!!!!

The irony of you calling someone a roaster :D

Deep down ALL Celtic fans are praying for Newco Scumgers to comeback as quickly as possible to satisfy their bloodlust at their quarterly BIGOTFEST.

To say otherwise , is, as they well know, DISINGENIOUS.

To suddenly look whiter than Whyte??, they come away with Celtic dont need Rangers. OH! YES YOU DO, AND YOU KNOW IT.

All this nonsense coming from supporters of a club who have beeen on cahoots with the other arse cheek for years in carving up the Scottish game, and doing their utmost to cut us loose.(England, Atlantic League?).

The have always had their own agenda cooked up between them and have never had and never will have any interest in Scottish football.

Celtic are letting, in complicity, the rest of the SPL do their dirty work, so they can shit ALL over the SFL.

Unfortunately, my club are just as shameful as Celtic in this abhorent fixing of our game.

The Glasgow Mafia in full swing.

Well we're now at 60,000 posts and still nobody knows how all of this is going to end. Any suggestions about what may have happened when we reach 70, 80, 90, 100,000? Fortunately Haudit and Daudit are out of the equation or else we would still be waiting on a deadline on a PB; :D

If I was the Celtic chairman, I'd keep my mouth closed too. There is no way Celtic are going to raise their head and will just keep a low profile and hope the storm passes and Rangers are back with them ASAP.

CFC are a publicly listed company. The board of directors is legally bound to maximise profits for its shareholders. I don't seriously believe that you, one of the board's better CFC fans, actually think they're sitting back and waiting for this to pan out.

And they would know if they voted into Newco it would be financial suicide.

As i said earlier, Rangers fans seem to think Peter Lawwwell is behind scottish football killing the club, using Stewart Regan as a puppet

Other fans seem to think Celtic are in league with Rangers to make sure they come right back into the SPL or Div 1.

It's a no win situation for us at the moment, and to be honest if the club came out publicity and said No to the Newco, well as we found out with the parcel bombs and as Raith Rovers found out with the threats against them from Rangers fans, its really not worth the hassell for us to get publicity drag into this.

Again, you've just made that up. That claim has no foundation, Celtic havent said anything regarding the Newco. You are just making up the blanks.

You lot are becoming more paranoid than the mob on RangersMedia.

Indeed. Their silence speaks volumes - different cheek, same ar*e.

I`ve been trying to keep on top of this since February with varying degrees of success.

One of the few things that seemed fairly straightforward was that Sevco would need 75% of the vote to be elected to the SFL.

A club needs 50% of the vote to be elected to the SFL BUT that club needs to present three years audited accounts. That is an SFL rule.

A rule change in the SFL constitution needs 75% of the member clubs voting for the proposal.

To the best of my knowledge Sevco cannot possibly present three years audited accounts. No matter how many lawyers they come up with, this cannot possibly be a matter of interpretation. Wonder how they`ll try to spin this next week?

I have got this right have`nt I?

As far as I can see, yes, you have got it right. Although its virtually a full time job trying to keep up.

I think you have hit the nail on the head though. They will need the 75% to change the 3 year accounts rule, and I am pretty sure, there are already enough SFL 'NO's' to prevent that? These lawyers better be good, because I just cannot see how they can possibly spin this and make it look like anything other than a fix and a slap in the face of fans who only want fairness and adherence of the rules.

Can someone, more up to speed than me, please list those clubs, both SPL and SFL, who have publicly stated their voting intentions. I am losing touch.

Well we're now at 60,000 posts and still nobody knows how all of this is going to end. Any suggestions about what may have happened when we reach 70, 80, 90, 100,000? Fortunately Haudit and Daudit are out of the equation or else we would still be waiting on a deadline on a PB; :D

60000posts 2400 pages -exactly 4 times as many posts as pageslaugh.gif

do I win a prize??tongue.gif

Wasting your time Rico.... as long as people on this thread hang on to the self inflated opinions of fucking idiots like white rose killie any Celtic fan on here just gets ganged up on and red dotted by similar idiots who want Celtic to go the same way as Rangers... bad news boys... it aint happening ... round ye ! :)

You can only dream about posting at a level consistently achieved by White Rose Killie.

How bad is it that this is being pointed out by an Ayr supporter ?

Edited by Cutty Old

Sevco to apply for a vacant slot in Div 3, but Charlie Green proves to be in it for the asset sale and a tidy profit - hence Sevco cannot afford to be a football club attempting to start at the bottom, and the whole thing goes ker-boom! Big mushroom cloud moment.

Scottish football takes a collective deep breath and starts to shape a new future... Hopefully seeing several useless cnuts at the top of the SPL, SFA, and SFL losing their jobs. One individual in particular can get his cockwomble arse tae' fcuk ASAP.

And they would know if they voted into Newco it would be financial suicide.

No it wouldn't. Celtic are by far the least reliant team in Scotland on season ticket sales at present. For every mouth-breather who cancels their season, there will be another one trundling across the walkway at Prestwick Airport to take his place. The absolute ideal for Celtic is to have a castrated Rangers in the SPL, which is why they are absolutely undoubtedly pushing for this with their every being behind the scenes.

Unfortunately, my club are just as shameful as Celtic in this abhorent fixing of our game.

The Glasgow Mafia in full swing.

Only 1 Glasgow club has been arselicking Rangers Newco, and it's not Celtic

How about this for a cunning plan?...

SPL member club goes into administration.

SPL member club is liquidated.

New owner attempts to re-start them.

New owner applies to join the SFL in Div 3.

Fcuk me. Surprised no-one else has thought of this.

Ivory tower, Utopian, Cloud cuckoo land thread for this pish.:D