Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WOW and WOW and WOW again :blink:

It's because of fans like you that they have a grievance against the OF.I ain't buddying up to them either because I actually do share the same opinion as most of them about the whole game in general.You on the other hand ! glory hunting fuckwit might about cover it,as long as ma team is awright,who the fcuk cares about the rest coz we'll find a better league to get fcuked over in attitude.

Diddy teams make up the leagues - and if it were not for these diddy teams the likes of you wouldn't have a podium to make a complete arsehole out of yourself about how the diddy teams can go and rot.If there were no diddy teams the OF would not be the big clubs they are ! oops Celtic and the newco.The fact that the OF are only who they are because of over 100 years of football in Scotland and it's the diddy teams that gave rise to the newco and Celtic.The OF are feck all without the diddy teams and if they go bust then so does the OF coz no other league wants a couple of badly behaved sectarian based clubs no matter how many fans they have,the trouble ain't worth it.

WOW and WOW and WOW again.smile.gif

Daily Record tweet stating that 3 SPL chairmen are in secret talks to let Rangers into the SPL. Sorry if this has already been posted.

My guess is the chairmen's get out of jail card, will be that the takeover of Rangers by Whyte is under police investigation. The SPL will await the outcome of that decision, before they pass judgement.

By the time that investigation is complete, Scottish football will be re-organised, and Rangers will be safe and sound.

And people are treating this as true?

I just cannot understand why people on this thread still treat anything this Rangers & Newco propaganda machine say as truth. They are regularly shown up for what they are, peddlers of lies and misinformation, yet as soon as they put anything out it's posted here and discussed as if it's genuine.

There's no SFL vote tomorrow (today), though. It's just a "discussion".

So the SPL chairmen are voting blind.

what exactly would they vote on

& they arent voting blind either sevco applied to them (SPL) first so they obviously have to vote first

I smell shite as well....simple question, why wait until now to reveal this ?... they've tried everything else & the fans have said a big F U C K Y O U !!!!

Now the big vote time has come round, they've suddenly unearthed this dynamite. how fortunate !

Lets see the contracts and lets here those sponsors statements of intent about withdrawing financial support.

if there is nothing to hide then it should not be a problem.

I find it extra ordinary that firms would boycott a sport for trying to show integrity ?? So if Usain Bolt gets disqualified in the qualifiers of the Olympics Lucazade or whoever are going to insist he gets reinstated ?

what exactly would they vote on

Er...exactly.

& they arent voting blind either sevco applied to them (SPL) first so they obviously have to vote first

They're voting blind with respect to what the SFL will do.

My reading of this is that the sponsors and the SPL clubs wanted Rangers in the SPL, but that didn't work out because of the reaction from the supporters.

Their next fallback was to try to get Rangers into SFL1, and then say "It wasn't our fault - they decided to vote them back in there". The release of the SPL document, presumably by a pissed off club who didn't favour the proposals, meant that they were left looking a bit foolish. Now they're trying to ramp up the pressure on the SFL by making them think that the SPL might vote Rangers back in, and that the potential of the £1m cash cow plus play-offs might be gone.

I think it's too far gone for that, and it's a last desperate throw of the dice.

I like the heft of your jib.

And people are treating this as true?

I just cannot understand why people on this thread still treat anything this Rangers & Newco propaganda machine say as truth. They are regularly shown up for what they are, peddlers of lies and misinformation, yet as soon as they put anything out it's posted here and discussed as if it's genuine.

No, we're going ape about St Mirrens position, that article just heightened it.

Er...exactly.

They're voting blind with respect to what the SFL will do.

but they arent

their vote is supposed to be whether sevco 5088 can play in the SPL next season if they say yes the theoreticals of the SFL doesnt matter

if they vote no its actually none of their business what the SFL do as they are not part of it

they would be voting blind if both responses affected them

:lol:

Jim Spence ‏@bbcjimspence

Senior SPL source says Newco "Absolutely will be voted against" says Charles Green spoke to him also, but vote will still be no.

To whom did Charles Green speak? Was it the Senior SPL Source or Jim Spence?