Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the stuff coming out of St Mirren tonight is accurate, the idea was that they'd get out of their contracts if the OF moved to England. Because of course that would somehow magically funnel millions in new settlement fees back up the road.

It still doesn't make any fucking sense, of course. Most sponsors of Scottish football do so to get Scottish eyeballs. For enough, if Rangers are playing in the EPL then it's mostly going to be English people watching them. But that's not what's happened here, and Celtic are staying put. So it would be completely daft for sponsors to pull out. And yet Gilmour has just told an apparently appreciative audience that this is precisely what they're going to do, and thus the time has come to put aside all these silly rebel ideas and lube up while they still can.

Subsequent discussion on B&W Army would indicate that the St Mirren shareholders present were appreciative of our chairman speaking openly and answering their questions. This is different from the original thought that the people in the room agreed with what he was saying.

I'm going to tomorrow's meetings - should be interesting.

If what gilmour is saying is right, and the chairs will about face and vote them in , then junior clubs are gonna have record attendance next season,

anyone fancy taking a game at Farmuir park to see the famous Dundee North End???biggrin.gif

Intereting tweets coming from the meeting tonight. Seems very likely that despite the noises made by chairmen, there is a distinct chance SevCo could have their newco in the SPL next season as"99% of corporate sponsors" have pull-out clauses.

3rd Div apparently very unlikely and will definitely push St Mirren into liquidation. 1st Division the most likely scenario, according to SG...

Hmm! Not sounding good at all - think tomorrow eve could be very interesting. Hope our, and other clubs', chairmen don't make a hasty and Ill-thought-through decision based on the lure of corporate money, but flying in the face of overwhelming fan opinion

:barf

I hope to f**k that isnt true.

If what gilmour is saying is right, and the chairs will about face and vote them in , then junior clubs are gonna have record attendance next season,

anyone fancy taking a game at Farmuir park to see the famous Dundee North End???biggrin.gif

Count yourself lucky. Most clubs in the Central and Ayrshire regions are mini-Rangers love-ins anyway.

If this stuff about the sponsors' contracts is right, and the sponsors are accepting Sevco as being "Rangers" couldn't we call any club Rangers to meet the conditions? Congratulations on your promotion, Dundee Rangers.

Don't know if it has been mentioned already, but 99% of supporters have pull-out clauses too.

And if we pull out because Newco are parachuted in somewhere, then "corporate sponsors" won't be far behind.

I'll make sure no corporate sponsors make another penny out of me.

Ah FFS.

If this all happens according to the script, I propose we resign from our respective clubs en masse, and support Queen's Park,

filling Hampden whenever possible, and utilising our geographical spread-ooty-ness to bring unprecedented away support to the

3rd division.

"Ludere Causa Ludendi"

That is All.

Clydesdale Bank, you will be the first.

There in store customer service in the Ayr branch is shite anyway, if I wasn't such a lazy b*****d they'd have been binned long ago.

Sky, Record and Sun already on my hit list, gies the sponsors and I'llbe like Ebeneezer.

Edited by ayrmad