Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On the subject of bun forums, for all it's faults Rangers Media at least has a level of cynicism and humour to it which is sorely lacking in the simmering rage fest which is Follow Follow.

I'd really like a keek at Vangaurd Bears though, I always imagine it to basically be like the Stormfront forums but with slightly more football.

Its a game of football.

Turn the computer off, go outside. Get some fresh air and relax.

WTM's crocodile tears are absolutely worthless considering his views on Dundee FC and its sectarian legacy.

I can. Assuming this settles down and Scotland gets back to playing football, there will be nothing for the Daily Record and Evening Times to write about. They've spent years relegating all other sporting news to a couple of columns at the back of the sport section and training their readership that it's all irrelevant in the face of Old Firm news.

Their circulation figures have been plummeting for years, and this will kill them. Hence the need to keep such stupid stories alive.

Ahh - you get the point, my friend (and everyone else I hope) I can easily justify why I can say this - PM me and I will tell you why if you are so inclined..

:ph34r:

On the subject of bun forums, for all it's faults Rangers Media at least has a level of cynicism and humour to it which is sorely lacking in the simmering rage fest which is Follow Follow.

I'd really like a keek at Vangaurd Bears though, I always imagine it to basically be like the Stormfront forums but with slightly more football.

I always get taken to a registration screen when I try and view Follow Follow unsure.gif

Anyway todays RangersMedia transfer watch bring some new names into the loop, luminaries being named are......

Sam Parkin

Steven Thompson

Tomas Cerny

Greg Fleming

John Baird (again)

Bobby Barr

Kenny Deuchar

Ryan Wallace

Paul McGinn

Gavin Swankie

They're steadily getting more sensible, although the amount of players mentioned who are unavailable is still quite high

I stopped reading after the 23rd word-

At the recent fans' meeting at Ibrox with the RFFF and the new board, Blue Pitch Holdings (BPH) - represented by Swiss businessman Alessandro Celano - were named as currently being Rangers' new company's largest shareholder, with 23%.

An obvious tarrier.

I always get taken to a registration screen when I try and view Follow Follow unsure.gif

Anyway todays RangersMedia transfer watch bring some new names into the loop, luminaries being named are......

Sam Parkin

Steven Thompson

Tomas Cerny

Greg Fleming

John Baird (again)

Bobby Barr

Kenny Deuchar

Ryan Wallace

Paul McGinn

Gavin Swankie

They're steadily getting more sensible, although the amount of players mentioned who are unavailable is still quite high

Tomas Cerny has signed for CSKA Sofia. A pity as a stint in Scotland's Division Three would have been a great career move.

Sam Parkin

Steven Thompson

Tomas Cerny

Greg Fleming

John Baird (again)

Bobby Barr

Kenny Deuchar

Ryan Wallace

Paul McGinn

Gavin Swankie

Ryan Wallace is far too good for division 3 :-D

loved the wee guy at the fife so I'd be gutted if he went there.

Sam Parkin

Steven Thompson

Uh, why the f**k would any of St. Mirren plays want to move to carcass Rangers? Don't they understand the footballing pyramid? Don't they know we are ahead of them. Indeed, Captain Kirk should be on our radar - it would be a massive boost in his career.

Been fucking waiting ages to say that biggrin.gif

:lol: They are going HOLLYWOOD

The Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis, is considering the idea of buying a club abroad. The choice of the filmmaker is on the historic Scottish club of Glasgow Rangers, Scotland, holder of 54 titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 Scottish League Cups and one Cup Winners' Cup, making them the team with the most titles in the world. However, there have recently been financial woes that led to bankruptcy and winding up on June 14, 2012. After the company was forced to start from the fourth division, there has been a mourning from the whole football world on the importance of the club.

De Laurentiis has indicated his intention to export the Napoli model abroad and is considering the transaction costs. The idea is to renew and follow the experience with the Rangers, recorded by a court to the tune of 25 million euros, and return the Rangers to the top flight in a few years. Not only is it the the same project and the same aspiration, but there is also another point of contact with the past: Edy Reja, the man who dragged the Napoli from Serie C to Europe, is interested. Can he implement and succeed with this in the land of kilts, bagpipes and sea monsters?

http://www.napolimagazine.com.cn/?action=read&idnotizia=134420

Sam Parkin

Steven Thompson

Tomas Cerny

Greg Fleming

John Baird (again)

Bobby Barr

Kenny Deuchar

Ryan Wallace

Paul McGinn

Gavin Swankie

Cerny is away to some Eastern European mob and Deuchar has retired.

Who writes this? I doubt any Sevco fan would know who these players are.