Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quid pro quo? What exactly did you trade there? You asserted something that I've consistently agreed with.

The problem is that Sevco Scotland Limited does not currently have the right to trade as "Rangers". You can win this debate at a stroke - you keep asserting that Sevco are currently trading as Rangers. No problem, then - prove it. Show us evidence of a transaction they've conducted under that name. If you can't, why are you so sure it's the case?

The quid pro quo being that I am explaining my position for the purpose of clarification while you continue to hide behind vague 'err lots of problems and shit'.

My suspicion is that you don't know what a trading name is, you don't know what a business undertaking is, you don't understand the concept of the transfer of a business undertaking, you don't get that Sevco have bought Rangers the business rather just some property.

I haven't carried out any transactions with Rangers personally so I can't post a picture of a receipt with them. They are very clearly marketing themselves as Rangers. That's a trading name. They have many trading names (as do many businesses), but you digress.

Why do Sevco not have the right to trade as Rangers? That's clearly your position. You've contradicted my explanations with that blunt assertion so let's have it: Why do Sevco not have the right to trade as Rangers? What is the legal impediment?

If you can't provide an explanation for that I can only assume that you're bluffing and you really don't have a clue.

This debate is all very interesting (not) but there is little point in being right (or wrong) when it has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of this, this shambles.

If someone could say 'hey this is all wrong' and be able to do something about it, then that would be a different matter.

OK I think I got it now cheers.

D&P have gave Charles Green permission to trade under the oldco's name at the moment using the oldco's logos and badges.

The oldco will change it's trading name next week so Charlie boy can then obtain the trading name and copyright images of the oldco.

So Charles Green will then trade under the oldco's name if D&P allow them too procure the copyrighted imaging ?.

:lol: now enters the majority shareholder in the oldco GIO DI STEFANO at the meeting to change the oldco's name to let Green acquire the oldco's trading images ! this will be fun ha ha.

Indeed ... and ...

Hopefully Hector and BDO will get an image of the Ramsden Cup ticket sent to them, i can just picture their response -

'ah! So YOU lot ARE Rangers" Splendid! I have a letter for you here! I hope you are sitting down when you read it!

Indeed ... and ...

Hopefully Hector and BDO will get an image of the Ramsden Cup ticket sent to them, i can just picture their response -

'ah! So YOU lot ARE Rangers" Splendid! I have a letter for you here! I hope you are sitting down when you read it!

You guys are absolutely mental. BDO and HMRC do not give a single fuck about sevco trading as Rangers.

They have been issued it as a temporary trading name by Companies House. There are thousands of companies in the UK called Sevco or who have been known as Sevco, consecutively numbered by Companies house, none of them related to each other. If you started a new company but hadnt been approved to call it what you really wanted, you'd be given the name Sevco and a number. Sevco isnt a company as such, its a holding file name for Companies House. It would appear that they had to register in Scotland and Scotland doesnt have the Sevco prefix so they called it Sevco Scotland.

Sevco5088 is nothing more than number they are filed under at Companies house. You wouldnt be able to call a Company Sevco and pick a number. Companies House give you the name and number whilst you decide what your real name is going to be.

Is this kind of like Neil Doncaster not actually being a cockwomble, but everything he does, and every decision he makes gives the impression that he's been given permission to trade as a cockwomble?

My suspicion is that you don't know what a trading name is, you don't know what a business undertaking is, you don't understand the concept of the transfer of a business undertaking,

Speaking as a director of a limited company myself, kindly stick your staggeringly arrogant condescension up your hole.

you don't get that Sevco have bought Rangers the business rather just some property.

I don't get it because it isn't the case. They bought some assets and used them in a new business. Charles Green paid £2.75m for the contracts of some players, most of whom have since fucked off because it turns out he didn't own their contracts at all.

They are very clearly marketing themselves as Rangers.

They WILL be. Not yet they're not. What have they "marketed" other than a spurious line on a website? You can't even buy a season ticket yet, six days from the start of the season. Why not? Because they don't have a business yet, since their only function is to play football and they don't yet have a licence to do so.

I can't prove a negative. You constantly assert that Sevco is trading as Rangers right now, yet are unable to provide a shred of evidence in support of that assertion, because there isn't one. There probably will be soon, but as we speak there isn't. You can bluster around that fact all you like, but it won't change.

Actually ! if the newco becomes The Rangers football club Ltd in name with the liquidated companies copyright logos emblems and badges and trading from the same address location would you agree that this is now a phoenix version of the old company trading again regardless of directorship changes ?.

The HMRC strictly forbids any continuation of any liquidated company in any shape way or form to protect consumers,I'm no expert on liquidation laws but if Charles Green plays a Rangers team at Ibrox with the liquidated companies copyright images,badges and colours.Then I'm pretty much fucking sure that is a phoenix-ed Rangers team and nothing other than a continuation of the dead company trading again :blink:.

Ok I'm trying to get my head around this. So if I set up a company called 'Woolworths' using the same logo etc selling the same stuff that makes it a phoenix company if I was a director of the previous Woolworths. But if I was never a director of Woolworths it would not be a phoenix company.

If that is the case the law sucks major style and it's given me an ideawink.gif

You guys are absolutely mental. BDO and HMRC do not give a single fuck about sevco trading as Rangers.

Correct, and they dont give a tuppenny shit about the badge or the logo or the name Rangers FC being used. Thats a matter for Companies House.

BDO's only concern will be the transfer of assets from one entity to the other at the knock down price it was all transferred at, because that is there only possible avenue of securing money for the creditors (apart from pursuing the individuals responsible for the tax evasion) However I would have thought they would have done something about that by now ( having those assets frozen for example) so it may be that they feel that even that avenue is a non starter.

By the way. Sevco5093 for those who are interested, is the new temporary trading name for a previosuly liquidated company that is involved in Clinical Research and are based in Cardiff. Nothing to do with Rangers or Charlie Green whatsoever, just the next Sevco number available to Companies House.

Edited by Only A Game !

This seems to suggest Sevco are already trading as Rangers FC

484507_455034704528280_1571985280_n.jpg

Or maybe who was responsible for making the tickets was pished the night before and is a clerical error !.OR !

BC worker "What am I gonna print on the tickets boss,sevco 5088 or sevco Scotland ?"

BC director "Thuck it ! you better put the Rangers on it or they will destroy the stadium in response that we didn't call them the Rangers,you know what a shower of fuckers they are"

BC worker "OK boss cheating tax dodging b@stards it is"

:D

Earlier today I thought I'd have a look at some fixtures of all the divisions and I see that the SPL still have 'Club 12' fixtures listed on their site, with the SFL having Dundee, Airdrie and Stranraer in the First, Second and Third respectively. I take it this just through laziness, or is there something they are waiting on? It can't be the Rangers SFA membership as those clubs will be moving up regardless. It gave me a little panic for a moment that they still hoped to wrangle something dodgy, but it's far far too late in the summer for that.