Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@ScottBurns75: Former #kilmarnock striker Dean Shiels is on the verge of signing for #rangers. Four year deal has been agreed and close to bein finalised

Disappointed in Sheils :(

Swapping one bankrupt club for another.

@ScottBurns75: Former #kilmarnock striker Dean Shiels is on the verge of signing for #rangers. Four year deal has been agreed and close to bein finalised

Disappointed in Sheils :(

Nah, the lad's a professional footballer, so fair play to him for grabbing a few quid. We couldn't afford to keep him, I believe. Be interested to see what compensation clause he'll have in the event of Sevco not lasting the full four months years, mind. biggrin.gif

ETA: Suppose they'll not refer to him the same way they did last year.......sorry, sudden-compassion-for-disability thread for this pish!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Ally McCoist has no shame. When is someone going to give the guy some sound advice? Every comment he makes is cringeworthy. Never have I seen the reputation of one sportsman rise and and instantly disappear in the manner of McCoist's, even Tiger couldn't match him.

Ally McCoist has no shame. When is someone going to give the guy some sound advice? Every comment he makes is cringeworthy. Never have I seen the reputation of one sportsman rise and and instantly disappear in the manner of McCoist's, even Tiger couldn't match him.

I must have missed that bit. He's always been a chancer. Pulled the old "kid sick in hospital" gag on Fat Boab so he could sneak off to film QOS when he was at Killie. Total arsehole. Always was, always will be.

Can the usual crowd please read this link, especially those from Dundee who are fixated on our season tickets.

http://www.rangers.c...article/2863072

Love Bennett x x x

Congratulations, Bennett. It appears your new club have a bank account. You must be so proud. Now, about the poor plums who have already paid the oldco by D/D for this season - how are Sevco gonna work that one out?

ETA: Me, Mrs WRK and the two youngest can get in all season for £360 at Rugby Park. And that's in the big boys' leaguewink.gif. £258 for third division? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Well, there's also your inability to get my name right.

And you claimed to be "resigning" from here, but continue to resurface like a stubborn boil.

Oh, and your inability to accept that your team are dead.

And your inability to stay away, when you said you'd had enough of this thread - or was it Pie & Bovril as a whole? I forget.

And your inability to muster a coherent argument or defence of your dead team's attempted Resurrection, while avoiding all consequences of their cheating, lying and theft.

And your stereotypical Sevco fan's attittude that the Green Brigade are, in some way, "rangers".

And your vicious swipes at the rest of Scottish football.

And you're still here.

ETA: OK, I'll bite. "Fat burners"? WTF?

I don't believe i ever said that i was resigning from P&B Rosey, that would be kind of naff dontcha think?

Lying, cheating and thieving :o Aye we're a rum lot allright and thats not even scratching the surface of our misdeeds.

My vicious swipes at Scottish football? Aw jings mate i'm awfy sorry about that, please accept my sincerest apologies :(

Anyway next time your back in Kilmarnock send me a pm and we'll go for a pint or two in fannys.

No hard feelings

Bennett 8)

They're in Div 3, their big star players have fcuked off, they have a transfer embargo that will need faced, they need to pay their football debts, they will undoubtably be stripped of titles and cups, they have (we must assume) low ST sales, massively reduced income streams, no top flight football for at least 3 years, no European football.

Green's ability to fund this new zombie entity is in doubt, Ibrox and Murray Park need a lot of funding, Minty hived off the merch' and catering, there's still the BDO investigation into individuals to look out for.... so many more uncertainties.

Consequencies or punishments, punishments or consequencies...

Whatever. Looking back at the first post I made, I fully expected a Rangers-minded consortium of businessmen to ride in, save the day, and they'd simply do what so many other clubs have done before them - dodge debts by going into administration and carry on as if it was all a bad dream.

All in all, it really is time to start thinking about playing football... but...

My fellow P&B diddy pals...we need to keep an eye on Cockwomble and his EBT investigation. Sweeping it under the carpet is not an option you smug cockwomble cnut... and in regard to the whole bloody lot of them.. the SPL, SFA, and SFL...

We look forward to hearing your plans for bigger leagues, changed voting structures, fairer distribution of revenues, increased promotion/relegation spots, maybe playoffs... The works.

Any time you're ready guys - let's hear it.

Bring on the iCT.

I don't believe i ever said that i was resigning from P&B Rosey, that would be kind of naff dontcha think?

Lying, cheating and thieving :o Aye we're a rum lot allright and thats not even scratching the surface of our misdeeds.

My vicious swipes at Scottish football? Aw jings mate i'm awfy sorry about that, please accept my sincerest apologies :(

Anyway next time your back in Kilmarnock send me a pm and we'll go for a pint or two in fannys.

No hard feelings

Bennett 8)

You've had your resignation speech pulled back up on here by another poster - you know it, I know it, and anyone else taking an interest in this thread knows it.

Fannys was a shithole when it was the Fiftywaistcoats, and it hadn't improved much last time I was home. Not sure if it had even been redecorated, tbh.

And, to be honest, Bennett, you're an unavoidable nuisance on here, but in real life, I'd probably rather stick forks in my eyes than spend five minutes in your company. Sorry, but I just can't stick idiotic, stupid bigot apologists.

No offence.biggrin.gif

Congratulations, Bennett. It appears your new club have a bank account. You must be so proud. Now, about the poor plums who have already paid the oldco by D/D for this season - how are Sevco gonna work that one out?

ETA: Me, Mrs WRK and the two youngest can get in all season for £360 at Rugby Park. And that's in the big boys' leaguewink.gif. £258 for third division? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Over the moon Rosey, we have a bank account and yes i'm proud as punch. I assume the ticket office will refund those unfortunate early season tickets buyers as the article states.

Well whatever scam you're using to get in for that price, i for one salute your (big word that George Galloway used).

Worth every penny to see the bears play again, i'm almost crying with joy here.

Buying Rangers season tickets in the current circumstances is, like the lottery, a tax on the stupid.

In this case you can see it being an incredibly lucrative tax.

Over the moon Rosey, we have a bank account and yes i'm proud as punch. I assume the ticket office will refund those unfortunate early season tickets buyers victims as the article states.

Well whatever scam you're using to get in for that price, i for one salute your (big word that George Galloway used).

Worth every penny to see the bears play again, i'm almost crying with joy here.

Just how are Sevco going to get the money from the Oldco (Props.: Duff & Phelps)?

And "scam"? just check out our website - all sorts of pricing, and no stench of sectarianism - the fresh air is a free bonus.

ETA: "buyers" suggests the poor fools actively paid, rather than the club grabbing the money for a service they knew wouldn't be provided. Dignity - it shines through in everything they ever did.

You've had your resignation speech pulled back up on here by another poster - you know it, I know it, and anyone else taking an interest in this thread knows it.

Fannys was a shithole when it was the Fiftywaistcoats, and it hadn't improved much last time I was home. Not sure if it had even been redecorated, tbh.

And, to be honest, Bennett, you're an unavoidable nuisance on here, but in real life, I'd probably rather stick forks in my eyes than spend five minutes in your company. Sorry, but I just can't stick idiotic, stupid bigot apologists.

Classic befuff of a horrendous Orc there :lol: :lol: :lol: