Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought this was all pretty straightforward.

Rangers are bust. Any money owed to them is now earmarked for creditors.

Sevco are exactly what it says on the tin. A new club with no ties to Rangers.

To gain registration ahead of more established clubs, Sevco agreed to pay Rangers outstanding football debts. That's to say, they "bought" the registration by agreeing to pay a defunct clubs football debt.

If they had wished to be Rangers, this would have been entirely possible, had they been willing to service Rangers debt. Sevco were not willing to do this.

The only ties Sevco have with Rangers, is that they have bought some stuff that used to belong to Rangers. This makes them "a company which owns some stuff that used to belong to Rangers". It clearly doesn't make them Rangers.

For example, if I bought Andy Cameron's old joke book, would that then make me a comedian?..................................Ahhh bollocks, ................ wrong example.................

Can you back up the claim you made about me?

I could if I could be bothered to read through the absolute pish you come out with.

Do you or do you not believe that Rangers FC are alive and well and playing in the third division? It's a simple question which will back up my claim or disprove it when answered.

Oh and BTW your pushing on the subject is without doubt the best example of classic deflection seen in a long while ;)

Can you back up the claim you made about me?

A 'yes' to his last question would be the clincher :)

Ooooooh, next one out the door

Keith Downie @STVkeith Rangers Brazilian trialist Andre Moritz says: "My time with Rangers has come to an end, I enjoyed it but it was not meant to be."

After 'jetting' in as well............

The Sevco/Rangers stuff is very much here now, you see this may well prove beyond doubt that Rangers FC are a shell in waiting for liquidation. How can Green claim ownership of the prize money Rangers won when Sevco have won nothing? Who does prize money go to? The club? or The company? The club won that money but Sevco, who we would be conned into believing, are "running the club" are trying to lay claim to it, I don't think that Sevco will go through the courts to get their mits on it, do you?

The fact that the SFL have not been paid is neither here nor there at the moment, in a thread about the cheating b@stards and the con men trying to fleece more from their former fans. Go up to the SPL forum and bash your keyboard there on that subject.

You believe that i shouldn't mention the SFL's finances on the SFL forum? Just confirm that i read that correctly. In my opinion the "cheating b@stards and the con men" in this instance are the SPL themselves.

My views on your 1st paragraph have been posted plenty of times.

I could if I could be bothered to read through the absolute pish you come out with.

Do you or do you not believe that Rangers FC are alive and well and playing in the third division? It's a simple question which will back up my claim or disprove it when answered.

Oh and BTW your pushing on the subject is without doubt the best example of classic deflection seen in a long while ;)

So you cannot back up the claim you made about me, i suggest you go back and edit it out.

I thought this was all pretty straightforward.

Rangers are bust. Any money owed to them is now earmarked for creditors.

Sevco are exactly what it says on the tin. A new club with no ties to Rangers.

To gain registration ahead of more established clubs, Sevco agreed to pay Rangers outstanding football debts. That's to say, they "bought" the registration by agreeing to pay a defunct clubs football debt.

If they had wished to be Rangers, this would have been entirely possible, had they been willing to service Rangers debt. Sevco were not willing to do this.

The only ties Sevco have with Rangers, is that they have bought some stuff that used to belong to Rangers. This makes them "a company which owns some stuff that used to belong to Rangers". It clearly doesn't make them Rangers.

For example, if I bought Andy Cameron's old joke book, would that then make me a comedian?................................ ..Ahhh bollocks, ................ wrong example.................

^^^^^^

This to the nth degree.

In my opinion and it is that an opinion, any monies owed to the oldco should be used to bolster the creditors pot and not help the SPL out of any hole it now finds itself in.

In my opinion Sevco should reach agreement to service every last one of the debts of Rangers creditors before it tries to pass itself off as Rangers.

As regards the "who should pay Utd" thing, this is surely the relevant point. Did or did not NewCo agree to pay football debts in order to obtain OldCo's membership? It should be an open-n-shut case.

Are Bendarroch and Foreverblue the same child/troll? We shall see when the schools go back.

I've been called a dumbarton supporter, a tim and now a double poster in the matter of days.

I'm a supporter of The Rangers. The end.

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - what a cabal of shite laugh.gif

As regards the "who should pay Utd" thing, this is surely the relevant point. Did or did not NewCo agree to pay football debts in order to obtain OldCo's membership? It should be an open-n-shut case.

Did the SPL claim that they would use the oldco's share of prize money to pay the dedt owed to united?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/150523-in-full-letter-sent-by-spl-to-rangers-agreeing-to-meet-dundee-united-debt/

Did the SPL claim that they would use the oldco's share of prize money to pay the dedt owed to united?

http://sport.stv.tv/...ee-united-debt/

As you are fond of posting, show us the proof !!!! :rolleyes:

''obtained wording'', ''believed'' ain't proof.........

Edited by wunfellaff

If the old dead and buried Rangers are not legally entitled to the prize money .. then how do you figure it belongs to the creditors?

Yet more flawed Orc logic ..

Maybe the SPL are holding onto it as they reckon Rangers will be stripped of last years 2nd place (as they should be) along with the rake of titles/cups :D

Yes, on 18th May.

Was it superseded by the "agreement package" of mid-July is the question.

Rangers believe so, while i assume the sPL would now argue otherwise.

Just have to wait till the SPL responds to this and see. Am i the only person who wants to see the back of this and get back to supporting a team playing football?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/150523-in-full-letter-sent-by-spl-to-rangers-agreeing-to-meet-dundee-united-debt/

That letter was dated May 18th, since then steps have been put in place to place Rangers FC in liquidation. The agreement between the SPL and Rangers may or may not be valid anymore but is a matter between D&P and the SPL, I suspect that the HMRC have put a stop to it due to their policy on creditors being given preferential treatment. Since then there has been an agreement between Sevco and the SFL/SPL and SFA that Sevco would pay off all the footballing debts accrued by Rangers in order for Sevco to begin and continue operating as a football club.

It's a clusterfuck but when you decide to seperate the law of the game and the law of the land that's what you get.

The law of the land takes precedence over anything which the footballing authorities decide, remember the transfer embargo?