Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you have a standard moral outrage with the issue? If so...

I think Neil Lennon must be very upset that his attempt failed laugh.gif

Yes. As a tax payer I do have a standard moral outrage actually. Be it Lennon or anyone else. You?

Yes. As a tax payer I do have a standard moral outrage actually. Be it Lennon or anyone else. You?

It's far too complex an issue to be flipped back and forth for the purpose of point scoring in reality. I'm no expert, either.

What I will say is this (given our shared interest in fitba) should any of the individuals involved in the shenanigans of late prove to have been involved in criminal activity, I hope they are jailed.

And I really mean any of them.

We can take the ridicule - and we can certainly hand it back.

Did you know, for example, that your team managed an attendance of less than 10% of that at Ibrox yesterday? And yet, you're playing in the so called top-tier and we're on the bottom rung. Who can begin to understand how that's even possible.

Diddy clubbers laugh.gif

PS: Is Cosgrove right in his claim on the radio yesterday that St Johnstone have never won a single major honour?

Fight the tears.

It's far too complex an issue to be flipped back and forth for the purpose of point scoring in reality. I'm no expert, either.

What I will say is this (given our shared interest in fitba) should any of the individuals involved in the shenanigans of late prove to have been involved in criminal activity, I hope they are jailed.

And I really mean any of them.

The jail house must stay open!

So as much as I dislike the SPL, their stance (legal or not) is correct. Neither Green nor Oldco deserve the cash ...

I think the law might yet decide that your opinion on (legal or not) isn't worth the txt on a forum you delivered that complete mince on.

I'm as certain of that as I am that you have previously demanded that all rules and regulations are adhered to when dealing with The Rangers - even if you now want them put to one side or re-invented as has so often been the case with the corrupt Scottish fitba authorites so recently.

I think (as I've read so often of late on here) that you are seething laugh.gif

Donald Finlay could say the same thing .. I wouldn't believe him either !!!

And the plastics could offer a lot of hot-air about many subjects and I wouldn't believe them, either.

Like the one yesterday insisting The Rangers are liquidated. Reality? We don't even have a liquidator appointed.

There's a reason for that, too, you know smile.gif

We can take the ridicule - and we can certainly hand it back.

Did you know, for example, that your team managed an attendance of less than 10% of that at Ibrox yesterday? And yet, you're playing in the so called top-tier and we're on the bottom rung. Who can begin to understand how that's even possible.(1)

Diddy clubbers laugh.gif

PS: Is Cosgrove right in his claim on the radio yesterday that St Johnstone have never won a single major honour? [2]

1) You fûckers went bust thanks to your own mismanagement and were lucky to be elected into SFL3. Who can begin to understand how you are even in SFL3?

2) Could be right but then what has Sevco ever won?

And the plastics could offer a lot of hot-air about many subjects and I wouldn't believe them, either.

Like the one yesterday insisting The Rangers are liquidated. Reality? We don't even have a liquidator appointed.

There's a reason for that, too, you know smile.gif

Did you believe Craig Whyte, do you believe Charles Green ? There's a reason for that too, you knowsmile.gif

Sorry my mistake for getting the venues mixed up was 8K under capacity then ;)

Standard punishment for any club going into Administration is 10 points and the ability to fine, where is it written you withold prize money? ah its the SPL we will make it up as we go along? Just like writing a letter in may and then pretending it dont exist

Have your club been paid by the SPL yet? SPL must be cheatin then

And if that club is still in admin at the start of the following season, a further points deduction will be applied. It hasn't. Why? Different club.

Glad we agree :)

Professor D. Kinnon of the Adam Smith business school at Glasgow University stated the SPL's position as being insolvent.

Tell it to him - I'm sure he'll appreciate the feed back from some plastic on a fitba forum laugh.gif

Just read his article, I thought this bit in particular -

The second element of concern is the matter of sums due to Dundee United, whose whinging behaviour is in my opinion akin to the kid in the classroom who gives the teacher no peace and gets on everyone’s nerves.

was applicable to a few people who post on these boards................rolleyes.gif