Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I love how that fandan interpreted you saying you'd found the horse via Google as an indication that you'd started the thread lol

How many legitimate users get banned on there cause of stupid wee clipes like him ?

i reckon this thread has got rid of a few genuine bluenoses with IP bans :lol:

But then again, was this one genuine :unsure:

http://www.scotprem....sp?page=s13_1_1

Interesting that if you click on to the results the last match the team you link to played was a 4-0 away victory at St Johnstone on 13th May.

If you click on the fixtures, that team has no future fixtures, Rangers are on the SPL website, Sevco are not, much like the case for the UEFA website.

So what's your point caller?

My link Please explain to us all as to why exactly any SFL team would be on the SPL fixture list for the coming season. DAFCs' last game in the SPL is shown as the 12/05/12 the day before Rangers played St.Johnstone. I don't see DAFCs' fixtures for 2012/13 in the SFL on the SPL website do you. Also as for the UEFA website the same information is given for both clubs as is shown on the SPL website.

Did any of the small business creditors ever receive any money? You know, like shred-it, the deli and the like? I figure they haven't, but just wondering in case I missed it.

You know the £2.5 million that the SPL 'kept' could've paid off a lot of small creditors but i suppose the needs of the SPL come first.

Did any of the small business creditors ever receive any money? You know, like shred-it, the deli and the like? I figure they haven't, but just wondering in case I missed it.

Yes they did,i know for a fact that Glencairn Glass were paid in full as well as a young lady that did some paintings and such,sorry but i can't remember her name or company. There were quite a number of small creditors paid in full

Yes they did,i know for a fact that Glencairn Glass were paid in full as well as a young lady that did some paintings and such,sorry but i can't remember her name or company. There were quite a number of small creditors paid in full

Have you got a source for this? Or is it just all anecdotal?

Edited by JMDP

Yes they did,i know for a fact that Glencairn Glass were paid in full

I remember he got the cash from was it the RFF???? but did he write off the bill? I cannae mind seeing the final outcome.

Have you got a source for this? Or is it just all anecdotal?

Yes,i'm the source. As i said Glencairn were certainly paid off as well as various other small creditors.

I remember he got the cash from was it the RFF???? but did he write off the bill? I cannae mind seeing the final outcome.

It was from the RFF,the bill was paid in full but Glencairn were going to write the bill off.

Deflect, deflect.

You know, if Oldco "payed" their debts, they wouldn't be in this.. ..

Tis true, your club is partly resposible for creditors not getting their money back.

Gilmour should resign over this.

It was from the RFF,the bill was paid in full but Glencairn were going to write the bill off.

Fair enough.

I remember at the time the debate was whether or not the RFF giving cash for the bill meant that the bill was paid or still outstanding, and that it was upto the person due the cash.

They 'could' have accepted the cash and remained a creditor.

You know the £2.5 million that the SPL 'kept' could've paid off a lot of small creditors but i suppose the needs of the SPL come first.

From Duff and Phelps progress report to creditors.

6.5 For clarification, any monies due from the SPL were included amongst the assets of the Company sold to the Purchaser and were reflected in the sale consideration paid. It was therefore for the Purchaser to negotiate with the SPL regarding payment of these monies, which was concluded in the above noted agreements.

So the SPL did not stuff the small creditors and Charles Green gave up any Claim to these monies.

Yes,i'm the source. As i said Glencairn were certainly paid off as well as various other small creditors.

Well, since you repeated it - I'm won over.

So, what about the other creditors that you claimed were paid off in full, where is the evidence for that?

Ladbrokes phrase f**k OFF AND GROW UP very nicely ...

I call all the horses in any race donkeys including the Grand National,except the one that finishes last ! I call that the ass in the pack keeping up the rear.Betting is a mugs game.

Great that just leaves all of our public services out of pocket.

So in real terms what does 90 million quid in tax revenue get you?

180 x Frontline Paramedic Ambulances.

5193 x Training Courses For New Police Officers

30 x Air Ambulance Helicopters

12 x Neonatal Baby care units

90,000 x Sets of Osprey Body Armour (not far off 1 for every soldier in the British Army)*

Well at least you paid for David Weirs retirement bauble, thats whats important.

*All figures courtesy of google and too much time on my hands.

Tedi .. your no trying to spin that and sell it ... seriously ???

Chas is proven liar ... and you can tell he's lying coz his lips are moving ...

Beside the point anyway .. yiz were cheating by no paying the taxman his dues .. so you had no entitlement to the money !!

I think you'll find you club will be in deep deep trouble should it not pay its debts , have they not learned anything from this ?

Thems the facts, the blackmailing SPL backtracked and pocketed the money to help make up for reduced tv income and keep it's member clubs afloat.

The money should have went to the creditors.

Spew bhoy spew ;)

Well, since you repeated it - I'm won over.

So, what about the other creditors that you claimed were paid off in full, where is the evidence for that?

I'm glad you're won over but to be honest whether you accept the answer is neither here nor there to me. I've stated that i personally know that several small creditors were paid in full by the RFF,many weren't but if you think i'm going to provide "evidence" as you put it you can think again. You got an answer,if you're not satisfied i suggest you contact the RFF for a full breakdown of monies paid out to small creditors. Although as you're more than likely not a creditor of any description or indeed paid into the fund i doubt if you'll get much joy there.