Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't get the problem here, if rangers are found guilty of illegal use of EBT's, that means title stripping, suck it up. :rolleyes:

There's all sort of problems here. Not least the SFL refusing to participate in punishments being offered before establishment of guilt. The league cups aren't on the table as a punishment, but the league titles are. Why would that be - we'll see in court soon enough.

And how can we forget the 'independent' lawyer who screamed his frustration to Green over his refusal to bow to the attempted blackmail. Witnessed, noted and soon to made public.

More corrupt SPL/SFA activity to be revealed. These leaks aren't going to stop smile.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

How many of the Goon Brigade did Lawwell ban? Remember he told the world they would hunt down those responsible and ban them...They didn't have to hunt them down as they went into Parkhead on their own accord and had a nice wee meeting with Lawwell and were promised celtic would never again put a poppy on their tops. The Green Brigade had a thread running into 100s of pages on this very subject...Funny it was never reported in the media

Goon brigade and hate are very welcome at darkhead. Part of the clubs DNA after all.

Poppy sellers? Not so much...

I don't get the problem here, if rangers are found guilty of illegal use of EBT's, that means title stripping, suck it up. :rolleyes:

Not when you have an SPL that had a pre-ordained punishment on the club to strip 5 titles and 4 Scottish Cups as a condition of acceptance to the first division without first hearing the findings of an independent panel to ascertain guilt or innocence on the whole situation. That comes across as a finding of guilt before trial,something that is fundamentally against the principles of law. It seems that the SPL have shown a biased attitude by trying to impose punishment against the club before hearing any defence from the club.

The 2 bennies and, WKR and Dhenbhoy et al are killing this thread. Shut the fech up. Used to enjoy this thread. .Just want to point and laugh is that asking too much?

There is already a point and laugh thread and a Two Cheeks thread. This thread has become just like them.

Not when you have an SPL that had a pre-ordained punishment on the club to strip 5 titles and 4 Scottish Cups as a condition of acceptance to the first division without first hearing the findings of an independent panel to ascertain guilt or innocence on the whole situation. That comes across as a finding of guilt before trial,something that is fundamentally against the principles of law. It seems that the SPL have shown a biased attitude by trying to impose punishment against the club before hearing any defence from the club.

You're wasting your time Youngsy. They see what they want to see

I doubt that this will make me popular but then I'm here to post my views rather than be popular.

This thread used to be excellent. It had wit, wisdom and insight. Guys posted funny, knowledgeable and acerbic comments here. Not always enjoyable to read for me as a Rangers' fan but I respected the intelligence of the posters.

Had there been some sort of Oscars for football forums then this thread would have won it hands down.

However, it has become tired, sad, predictable and prosaic this past couple of months.

Bendarroch - Joined 4th August

Tedi - Joined 27th July.

Nuff said I think.

BTW my phone autocorrect suggested "tedium" when I typed "Tedi". It might have been right.....

If the SFA are the appeals board for title stripping, how can there be a fair appeal when we now know the SFA wanted to strip titles before guilt had been established?

It's impossible. And they know it. More leaks to come. And at least one court case to follow.

How many of the corrupt cabal running Scottish football will fall? Sporting integrity demands better than this smile.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

How many of the corrupt cabal running Scottish football will fall? Sporting integrity demands better than this smile.gif

Full list of corrupt institutions destroyed by their own fraud thus far:

1) Rangers FC and

2) That's it.

I'll put a tenner on that list remaining unchanged for three years, with only one exception - I fully expect The Rangers 2012 to be on it by 2014 at the latest.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4551484/We-see-secret-document-that-says-Hampden-beaks-wanted-Gers-stripped-of-9-trophies.html

*Paraphrasing*

Listen up cheats here's a really, really good deal:

We know you're guilty as sin, you know you're gulity as sin. Rather than continue the car-crash why don't you accept the fact that you're cheats and we can all move on and go back to playing sport? We'll even go as far as giving your new zombie club a leg up, over and above what you deserve and at worst place you in professional football, when of course you, as a totally new club, should be playing on blaze pitches against welders and the students union 1st XI.

No? Well f**k you then. We'll spend a whole lot of time and effort assembling evidence and bring in top impartial legal types. They will, after a totally unnescessary waste of time, money and effort find you guilty as we all know you are. Then they'll nail you to a wall.

Happy now?

And another thing. Sorting out what punishements to crucify these b*****ds with ahead of time does not mean your guilt in terms of process is a fait a compli. It is simply prudent to get the firing squad lined up and loaded just in case they are found guilty. Or though they will be, because they are and the entire universe know it, even you zombie sevconians, yes you, admit it go on. It would also seem prudent to establish what the zombies will get ahead of time after the last clusterfuck when they tried to be nice to them and as a thank you the farkin cheats took the whole stramash to court.

I cannot wait for the next few weeks compulsive viewing.

64jh1u.jpg

And how can we forget the 'independent' lawyer who screamed his frustration to Green over his refusal to bow to the attempted blackmail. Witnessed, noted and soon to made public.

No matter how many times you and your Sevco friends keep saying this, doesn't mean it's true, without proof it's just another myth. Along with how the media and especially the BBC are running a hate campaign against Rangers

If you want to have a discussion, fine but try as sick to the facts and not coming out with the Vanguard Bears propaganda

You're wasting your time Youngsy. They see what they want to see

I know,8. It's saying something when an eminent law lord and two eminent QCs are stating the status of a club and company as a club continuance and the company as owners/operators but still they will argue differently,despite one of the QCs being an expert on sports and company law. You're bang on, they see what they want to see,they are behind this panel for a finding of guilt,they'll accept that without a problem as long as it goes the way they want it but will argue against the panel about the club continuance. Hypocrisy in it's highest form.

No matter how many times you and your Sevco friends keep saying this, doesn't mean it's true, without proof it's just another myth.

A few days ago we were being told the pre-ordained punishments were a myth smile.gif

So much so that Green is on another trumped up disrepute charge for daring to speak the truth.

More leaks to follow laugh.gif

The Rangers will see the corrupt cabal in court. Pleasing - I believe that's the P&B phrase of choice.

Ultimately, if they do allow the plastics to take a few titles they did not win - we'll just have to win them back. And we will, nothing surer.

Aye, one geezer banned for life and you actually think you made a point. Sad.

Of course. Dens Park racism is better because it's (inevitably) on a smaller scale due to your stadium being largely void of supporters.

I didn't know the ANL were only interested in rejecting racism on a scaleable basis. Every day is a school day right enough.