Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You completely miss the point. That the plastics are up in arms at anything and everything has always been enjoyable, but Green is here in a temporary role.

Suits come, suits go - the support remains.

That's what's really driving you c***s round the bend. smile.gif

The siege mentality FFS :lol: it's so stupid how thick some people can be ! it's hilarious.

HAWD THE FUCKING BUS !

Ya just know when Green's talking out his erse !

Everyone was in agreement that our Clubs future was looking extremely good with plans of Hotels, Cancer Centre, New Shop, New Ticket office and renovations to Edmiston Club along with Football Academies in America, Asia and widespread Global Marketing.

Doesn't the above cost money ? and that's all he's after :lol:

Also this was funny as fook !

Q4: Will you continue with the fight against all Rangers enemies out there as you have been doing ?

C.G: "Absolutely and with everything in my body, I wasnt a Rangers Supporter when I came here but I am Now"

Fight against Rangers enemies :lol: it's only a fucking football club FFS and not a small country being bombarded by the USA in an effort control it for it's resources.The only enemy Rangers have is itself and their self implosion techniques they have discovered recently.

Everyone else "There's a shitstorm coming !"

Ragers fans "who cares we're winning titles WATP" craphead2.gif

Edited by hellbhoy

Rangers tried the marketing in Asia about 10 years ago, and guess what

It failed miserably

Fair play to Green though, he clearly knows what the rangers fans what to hear

Edited by Enrico Annoni

You completely miss the point. That the plastics are up in arms at anything and everything has always been enjoyable, but Green is here in a temporary role.

Suits come, suits go - the support remains.

That's what's really driving you c***s round the bend. smile.gif

Sir David Murray had a temporary role and raped your Club, Craig Whyte had a temporary role and he killed it , Charles Green will make newco homeless and then rent back Ibrox to you .

Suits come, suits go - but the gullible pay for it.smile.gif

Charles Green "I wasn't a Rangers Supporter when I came here but I am now"laugh.gif

Edited by Umbungo1874

Sir David Murray had a temporary role and raped your Club, Craig Whyte had a temporary role and he killed it , Charles Green will make newco homeless and then rent back Ibrox to you .

Suits come, suits go - but the gullible pay for it.smile.gif

As you are a supporter of a club that 'enjoyed' the Kelly's, McCann and others you're in no position to talk. As has been said many times, we might have suffered at the hands of c**t businessmen, but we've never had the shame that stains the plastics.

And so we'll be taking no morality lessons from you smile.gif

Whats he done in that photo to merit being called that?

This any better?

IXzUH.jpg

spot the dufference.......

58780_356022627820084_1266177899_n.jpg

seriously though, how is getting a tour round Belfast by Red Hand Commando gunman Jim Wilson anything other than a raising money from the bams in your support type exercise?

Edited by wunfellaff

Whats he done in that photo to merit being called that?

Made a very deliberate appeal to the ugliest sectarian sentiment so prevalent in your support, that's what.

Remember when Rangers died, there was talk about how all the old crap could be ditched whilst a new club based on football might take its place. Fat fucking chance.

Green didn't take long to realise that the way to make money was to create this preposterous notion of victimhood and pander to everything that was so hateful about the old club.

It does depress me, but it maybe shouldn't. It's not my support that's being milked dry by someone out to exploit them for their bigoted stupidity.

Fergus? History wll show that he took a club in decline and turned it around. Fergus put 'HIS' money where his mouth was, he floated Celtic on AIM and he delivered on his promise. There may have been discontent from some of the fans in regards to his 'thrifty' ways but it looks as if he has been proven right. If you ask the majority of our fans on their view about Fergus(not siege mentality speak) you will find that he is and always will be respected for his role in the club's history.

Ohh ... .. and guess what .. our fans (google Celtic for Change) played their part in removing the Kelly's .. so yes we are in a position to talk !!! :lol::lol::lol:

McCann robbed you gullible b*****ds of £40m. And he claimed to be one of your own. Yet many of the plastics seem terribly concerned that the same fate might befall us with Green. Touching. Hypocritical as f**k of course, but the concern is touching. smile.gif

And whilst Whyte lasted less than a year, it took years to rid your club of the Kelly's. But, you'll never be able to shed the stains they presided over.

McCann robbed you gullible b*****ds of £40m. And he claimed to be one of your own. Yet many of the plastics seem terribly concerned that the same fate might befall us with Green. Touching. Hypocritical as f**k of course, but the concern is touching. smile.gif

And whilst Whyte lasted less than a year, it took years to rid your club of the Kelly's. But, you'll never be able to shed the stains they presided over.

You clearly don't have a clue about us under McCann is you really believe that

Made a very deliberate appeal to the ugliest sectarian sentiment so prevalent in your support, that's what.

Speaking to people in Ulster equates to making an appeal to an ugly sectarian sentiment?

Only you will know why and perhaps you'll clarify so we can understand better your thoughts on the events.

And whilst Whyte lasted less than a year, it took years to rid your club of the Kelly's.

My God! Are you really suggesiting that the brevity of Whyte's spell in charge was as the result of some coup, whereby he was overthrown by rebellious fans?

He killed the club you clown - that's why he's no longer (overtly) connected to it.

Speaking to people in Ulster equates to making an appeal to an ugly sectarian sentiment?

Only you will know why and perhaps you'll clarify so we can understand better your thoughts on the events.

seriously though, how is getting a tour round Belfast by Red Hand Commando gunman Jim Wilson anything other than a raising money from the bams in your support type exercise?

If you actually read some of the posts afore going into deflect mode, you might find some answers ;)

Remember when Rangers died, there was talk about how all the old crap could be ditched whilst a new club based on football might take its place. Fat fucking chance.

Green didn't take long to realise that the way to make money was to create this preposterous notion of victimhood and pander to everything that was so hateful about the old club.

It does depress me, but it maybe shouldn't. It's not my support that's being milked dry by someone out to exploit them for their bigoted stupidity.

post-35247-0-98195800-1348913669_thumb.j

:rolleyes:

If you do a little unbiased research you will find that Fergus McCann gave Celtic supporters precisely what he told them they would receive for their investing in their club. As a share holder myself i'm more than happy with my investment. An investment that i made with my head but not for financial reasons. As a Celtic supporter i can truly say that i along with several thousand other supporters own part of the biggest and most modern football stadium of the biggest in Scotland, and the team itself. My shares in the club have given me much joy during the last 14 years especially. smile.gif ...I thank McCann for giving me the pleasure of watching Celtic targeting their 15th consecutive world-record breaking domestic Championship Winning season In A Row.

Edited by Junhinho Polyester

He didn't disappear into the sunset with a mighty bag of plastic cash?

I now think the worst thing to do is to try and convince the Sevco hordes of Charlie's aims as you all seem to be determined to do the opposite whether you all think its some conspiracy against you all , it isin't , you just have to detach yourself from blind allegiance.

Good luck, invest away, prove us all wrong, Green is going round promoting to whoever , no need to ask his aims or intentions as these are questions for the loyal Sevconians. I don't have to ask you to recollect Murray or Whyte both enjoyed unquestioned loyalty in their time but I guess that was a different club.

Edited by FinnesTON