Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How ironic considering you seem to thrive on these threads Marvin.

Thats a strange one Marv, he does seem to be digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole with very passing blog and tweet. To start with i reckon he was convinced by certain celticminded types that this was the story of the century which would propel him to the next level of journalism, only for him to end looking like a prat everytime.

Stubbornness would be my guess and a failure to admit he was wrong or duped.

The guy covers news items globally, when he took up the story he clearly stated he knew nothing of Scottish football but the fact the the majority of the information and interest comes from others is not surprising given the constant denial by Rangers supporters.

Constantly wrong, and clearly biased from the CVA to the tax cases and even before when the journo's stated in hindsight they could not have exposed Craig Whyte due to the mindset of the Rangers support. Does that not worry you that some cannot accept any criticism even when that caused the demise of the club.

I would be more concerned at the lack of reflection of what went wrong from within before looking at others. Your supporters biggest fault was trusting those accused of wrong doing and mistrusting those from the outside.

You are now doing the exact same , Green talking about flights of fancy and it is this that makes a mockery of your clubs position not the posters on here or elsewhere. The alarm bells should be ringing in your own heads first not having others telling you all to beware.

Excellent article.

Let's hope the company handling the information being sent out to those interested in "investing" laugh.gif in Sevco Rangers will print out this article and enclose it in the packs.

At least it brings some clarity to Green's tactics. And I thought he was just mad. sad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

The guy covers news items globally, when he took up the story he clearly stated he knew nothing of Scottish football but the fact the the majority of the information and interest comes from others is not surprising given the constant denial by Rangers supporters.

Constantly wrong, and clearly biased from the CVA to the tax cases and even before when the journo's stated in hindsight they could not have exposed Craig Whyte due to the mindset of the Rangers support. Does that not worry you that some cannot accept any criticism even when that caused the demise of the club.

I would be more concerned at the lack of reflection of what went wrong from within before looking at others. Your supporters biggest fault was trusting those accused of wrong doing and mistrusting those from the outside.

You are now doing the exact same , Green talking about flights of fancy and it is this that makes a mockery of your clubs position not the posters on here or elsewhere. The alarm bells should be ringing in your own heads first not having others telling you all to beware.

Are you off your nut on smack? That has absolutely no relevance to anything i've said, utter nonsense from someone with nothing to say but trying to look important.

I believe that you told us that BDO would at Ibrox yesterday, anything to say on the matter?

Yesterday was the creditors vote on the tax bill of £94M once they vote on that bill it will go through the court before the BDO can takeover at Ibrox. smile.gif

Still needs court approval, depends on court timetable and Lord Hodge's view re conflict.

It is a pity the length of details the article highlights as the length will obviously be too much for the average Sevconian to complete.

The figures Green has issued are totally shredded , this is not just talking a business up it is utter fantasy which will result in the only people buying into this are ordinary supporters, there is nothing any investor would take as credible.

Green just reminds me of Hugh Scott, started off pulling figures out the air about where we were going and when things didn't go his way (making money from selling Cappielow in his instance) he then became increasingly hostile towards everyone.

We however had a whole range of opinions and actions against him as it became clear we were a money making exercise and anything would be sold to achieve this.

Yesterday was the creditors vote on the tax bill of £94M once they vote on that bill it will go through the court before the BDO can takeover at Ibrox. smile.gif

Still needs court approval, depends on court timetable and Lord Hodge's view re conflict.

Great, now we'll have to put up with your daily BDO posts for the foreseeable future.

I believe that you told us that BDO would at Ibrox yesterday, anything to say on the matter?

Bennett they will have to enter the fray at some point to complete the liquidation process the only thing holding that up must be the Administrators.

Bennett they will have to enter the fray at some point to complete the liquidation process the only thing holding that up must be the Administrators.

I was referring to Bairnforvers daily posts on the matter, ie a piss take.

I think they are waiting on Lord Hoges report on a conflict of interest re;administrators.

I was referring to Bairnforvers daily posts on the matter, ie a piss take.

Don't worry,bennett,he'll be bang on the button one day. I believe he may change his user name to "scoopforever"

Are you off your nut on smack? That has absolutely no relevance to anything i've said, utter nonsense from someone with nothing to say but trying to look important.

laugh.giflaugh.gif carry on as if your normal. Don't want to hear about the mess your in fair enough stick me on ignore why come on at all because we'll keep bringing this stuff up , your mob don't do walking away well the rest of us are sitting comfy waiting for it all to unravel.

laugh.giflaugh.gif carry on as if your normal. Don't want to hear about the mess your in fair enough stick me on ignore why come on at all because we'll keep bringing this stuff up , your mob don't do walking away well the rest of us are sitting comfy waiting for it all to unravel.

They want to put their head in the sand and jump right in the Charles Green bandwagon but it's gone to shits where they're heading thats for sure, CG plan was fool the orcs and put out a share issue get steal money from the orcs and ticketus will be happy! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest Kincardine

The fact that we have multiple threads running, yet the only dispute is those of a blue persuasion that this is someone else's fault or they are being unfairly treated.

Are you on a greeny hunt? Within the confines of B&P I haven't seen a single Bear say that our demise is, "Someone else's fault".

Read through the various posts here and you'll see most Gers fans stating that Rangers' bankruptcy is down to ourselves. The fault clearly lies with both our owners and our fans.

I'd be intrigued to see you quote from this forum where a Gers fan blames 'other people'. I bet you can't.

Are you on a greeny hunt? Within the confines of B&P I haven't seen a single Bear say that our demise is, "Someone else's fault".

Read through the various posts here and you'll see most Gers fans stating that Rangers' bankruptcy is down to ourselves. The fault clearly lies with both our owners and our fans.

I'd be intrigued to see you quote from this forum where a Gers fan blames 'other people'. I bet you can't.

They don't blame people as such do they ?

They blame associations with conspiracies to kill or hinder the club ! Benny has been on that bandwagon sounding his trumpet about the corrupt SFA & nasty SPHell :)

I'm sure I have seen a few posts where they have tried to lay the blame entirely on poor old Craig Whyte .. Sir Minty's scapegoat .

Not searching for them though ..

The ETims articles does a grand job of exposing all the culpable suspects in this devious farce though ... :ph34r:

He was referring to the orcs blaming an outside influence and not the owners ! I think !