Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The again it could be called a one sided agenda, the man obviously bears a grudge

What agenda?

Did or didn't Rangers die due to financial mismanagement screwing a lot of people out of money?

What obvious grudge would this be?

Anyone who says anything against Rangers, or its fans are deemed either bitter, anti rangers, liars..... etc

The only obvious thing, since this farce started Rangers fans have been nothing short of a disgrace, from protesting at Hampden, threating to burn down stadiums thanks to McCoist "demanding" names

:huh:

Anyways my question was

I'd like an answer, not just deflection

You got an answer which sums up the situation in the WoS pretty well with regards to the current issues, whether you care to agree with it or not is your business.

His Gaffe on the Greig Statue was a disgrace, as I said he started well but then developed a complex after a lot of people commented on his work, which he took the wrong way

He apologised and removed it, to say it's a disgrace is hypocritical coming from a ground of fans who use child abuse as a point scoring exercise.

That nonsene over the Celtic banner showing a zombie being shot shows the victim mentality Rangers have developed.

Remember, Rangers being admitted into the 3rd division was the result of her own actions, nobody else. So let's not play whataboutery, accept the consequences.

:lol:

Rangers died owning the taxpayers a lot of money not to mention all the other creditors

The List

Rangers fans seem to forgot about this list of people who got screwed by your club, much easier to blame, mock or throw mud at everyone else than take any sort of responsibility.

Another issue altogether, good side swerve thou..

You got an answer which sums up the situation in the WoS pretty well with regards to the current issues, whether you care to agree with it or not is your business.

You haven't answered my question at all

Do you think Rangers are being targeted for more than football reason? YES/NO?

Why is the club being targeted and what other non football reasons are behind it?

Interesting, of course you're correct, there is clearly no story here at all.

;)

There's a story with regards to the whole admin/liquidation sceanario Marvin but as for the Thomsons "big bad intimidating Rangers fans running amok picking on people" blog then there clearly is no story.

He apologised and removed it, to say it's a disgrace is hypocritical coming from a ground of fans who use child abuse as a point scoring exercise.

That nonsene over the Celtic banner showing a zombie being shot shows the victim mentality Rangers have developed.

Remember, Rangers being admitted into the 3rd division was the result of her own actions, nobody else. So let's not play whataboutery, accept the consequences.

That is exactly what you're doing just now.

You haven't answered my question at all

Do you think Rangers are being targeted for more than football reason? YES/NO?

Why is the club being targeted and what other non football reasons are behind it?

Post 89845 as you well know answers your question in fine detail, agree with or not, your decision.

willie fowler ‏@fowler1690

@alextomo any plans to walk the streets of Glasgow again anytime soon? Let me know so I can punch the fuckin life oot ye!! p***k!

Retweeted by alex thomson

View conversation Hide conversation Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite

"His counsel was that this deed must be reported to thee, and not hidden. And this seemed best; and the lot doomed my hapless self to win this prize. So here I stand,-as unwelcome as unwilling, well I wot; for no man delights in the bearer of bad news."

Sophocles 442BC

Edited by Bloomogganners

What a F**king dipstick that guy is Marty, reacting like that on twitter to Thomsons baiting is sheer lunacy. The clown should expect plod at his door anytime now.

I see he has deleted his account - Thommo getting a bit of stick - which you would expect given nature of Blog - bound to split opinions but no one should get threats like that. Very, very sad.

Hope it doesn't generate into that sort of lunacy on here - people can argue their points without some of the silly name calling that goes on.

I happen to like Thommos blog but can see from some things on here from RFC fans that there are usually three sides to every story, one side other side and somewhere in between the truth

Given Thommo reporting Berwick voting SFL1 back in July which was him putting 2+2 together and making 5 and then refusing to retract after we came out SFL3 - he certainly has no problems with refusing to back down even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Edited by marty_j

There's a story with regards to the whole admin/liquidation sceanario Marvin but as for the Thomsons "big bad intimidating Rangers fans running amok picking on people" blog then there clearly is no story.

willie fowler ‏@fowler1690 @alextomo any plans to walk the streets of Glasgow again anytime soon? Let me know so I can punch the fuckin life oot ye!! p***k!

View conversation Hide conversation Reply RetweetedRetweet

FavoritedFavorite

tumblr_mbdv62SjiL1rhnuj3o1_500.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

How ironic considering you seem to thrive on these threads Marvin.

Thats a strange one Marv, he does seem to be digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole with very passing blog and tweet. To start with i reckon he was convinced by certain celticminded types that this was the story of the century which would propel him to the next level of journalism, only for him to end looking like a prat everytime.

Stubbornness would be my guess and a failure to admit he was wrong or duped.

The guy covers news items globally, when he took up the story he clearly stated he knew nothing of Scottish football but the fact the the majority of the information and interest comes from others is not surprising given the constant denial by Rangers supporters.

Constantly wrong, and clearly biased from the CVA to the tax cases and even before when the journo's stated in hindsight they could not have exposed Craig Whyte due to the mindset of the Rangers support. Does that not worry you that some cannot accept any criticism even when that caused the demise of the club.

I would be more concerned at the lack of reflection of what went wrong from within before looking at others. Your supporters biggest fault was trusting those accused of wrong doing and mistrusting those from the outside.

You are now doing the exact same , Green talking about flights of fancy and it is this that makes a mockery of your clubs position not the posters on here or elsewhere. The alarm bells should be ringing in your own heads first not having others telling you all to beware.

Excellent article.

Let's hope the company handling the information being sent out to those interested in "investing" laugh.gif in Sevco Rangers will print out this article and enclose it in the packs.

At least it brings some clarity to Green's tactics. And I thought he was just mad. sad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis