Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1. No I didn't. Lie.

2. Handing in your homework late is not impressive, Bennett. Especially as you had the obvious "B.b.but he's using multiple IDs" excuse which you continually pull out on here to explain that the vast majority of posters think your mob are scum - 'cos they're all aliases in your head, aren't they?1eye.gif Yet, when someone dos use multiple IDs, you refuse to accept the possibility. Round facts, square agenda, hmm?

3. Really grasping here, Liar. I explained all this to you, and others, on here. If I want to comment on this scandal, where better to do it? And what concern is it of yours what I do with the rest of my time? As I pointed out to another poster (Kincardine, I think), the only possible measure, unreliable as it is (ask Tediwink.gif) is the reputation given by fellow posters. I'm happy that the majority of posters on here respect me and my views.

4. ? Seriously, ?.

5. As I stated at the time, I stopped posting the KTID signature when it was unclear which way our chairman was going to act over rangers' situation, and I could not have supported a club which condoned criminality on this scale. I was ready to turn my back on Scottish football as a whole, and am still angry at the way your lot have been accorded special treatment.

Fortunately, Charlie Boy is well on track to finishing the job that Scottish football didn't have the stones for.biggrin.gif

Wibble.

1. No I didn't. Lie.

2. Handing in your homework late is not impressive, Bennett. Especially as you had the obvious "B.b.but he's using multiple IDs" excuse which you continually pull out on here to explain that the vast majority of posters think your mob are scum - 'cos they're all aliases in your head, aren't they?1eye.gif Yet, when someone dos use multiple IDs, you refuse to accept the possibility. Round facts, square agenda, hmm?

3. Really grasping here, Liar. I explained all this to you, and others, on here. If I want to comment on this scandal, where better to do it? And what concern is it of yours what I do with the rest of my time? As I pointed out to another poster (Kincardine, I think), the only possible measure, unreliable as it is (ask Tediwink.gif) is the reputation given by fellow posters. I'm happy that the majority of posters on here respect me and my views.

4. ? Seriously, ?.

5. As I stated at the time, I stopped posting the KTID signature when it was unclear which way our chairman was going to act over rangers' situation, and I could not have supported a club which condoned criminality on this scale. I was ready to turn my back on Scottish football as a whole, and am still angry at the way your lot have been accorded special treatment.

Fortunately, Charlie Boy is well on track to finishing the job that Scottish football didn't have the stones for.biggrin.gif

Wibble.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the defence rests.

And taken as such - see above for my explanation....

see my posting history for my feelings on the Green Sisters....

See Bennett for fantasies, lies and playground-level abuse.

Don't worry mate, I share your dislike of the OF/new OF.

Do we know for certain that Sevco are struggling for money and where did these rumours come from ?

Celticminded websites started the rumour and you know what there is a 50/50 chance that it's valid, one thing i've learned is never disregard rumours no matter how stupid they sound. Either way we'll soon find, no accounts then going by what i've heard and read from other fans then no cash for Charlie.

The rumour is that the season ticket money was used to pay the loan used to buy the club, whether it's true or not, who knows?

No point arguing anymore about it Norm, you'll continue to deny it no matter what and i'm bored with you now.

So, no proof of your allegations, then, Liar?

It's not an argument, by the way. That would involve an exchange of views concerning certain facts. What we have here is an attempted character assasination pretty well hamstrung by your inability to find any foundation for your statements, outside of your bigoted imagination.

Slowly, for the hard of thinking - I depise rangers, and all who seek to justify their behaviour. Fans of rangers despise/hate/disagree with fans of celtic. Fans of celtic despise/hate/disagree with fans of rangers. A dislike for either of the Sisters does not imply a sympathy for the other. I'd be happier if both clubs, and their supporters. could shed the baggage and move on as football clubs. That doesn't look like happening anytime soon, so I'd settle for them ceasing to exist. Your mob first, due to the added loathing built up by their shameful attitude to being caught with their hands in the till.

1) Celtic have never had a sectarian policy, most intelligent adults are fully aware of this (i'm sure that you must be). Celtic and much of its support have Irish ancestry, i don't see the 'club' (today or tomorrow) abusing that fact in the way it goes about its business. We'll have to agree to disagree upon our differing views/opinions as this is not a belief of mine that will change any time soon.

Tell me, why was Jock Stein, their greatest manager to date (at the time) made a pool's agent and not a director?

So, no proof of your allegations, then, Liar?

It's not an argument, by the way. That would involve an exchange of views concerning certain facts. What we have here is an attempted character assasination pretty well hamstrung by your inability to find any foundation for your statements, outside of your bigoted imagination.

Slowly, for the hard of thinking - I depise rangers, and all who seek to justify their behaviour. Fans of rangers despise/hate/disagree with fans of celtic. Fans of celtic despise/hate/disagree with fans of rangers. A dislike for either of the Sisters does not imply a sympathy for the other. I'd be happier if both clubs, and their supporters. could shed the baggage and move on as football clubs. That doesn't look like happening anytime soon, so I'd settle for them ceasing to exist. Your mob first, due to the added loathing built up by their shameful attitude to being caught with their hands in the till.

Do posters on here actually buy into your shite? Do people on here actually respect your opinions?

This is beyond funny!

Shouldn't that be addressed to Charlie Green instead of WRK?:D

I'm finding posting with celtc fans hard to be honest as i'm not used to this friendly chat but that was fairly funny, good banter but this WRK fella is an obsessive, pedantic nutter by the looks of things.

Not a thing, since he was bitchslapped a few weeks ago by a Celtic supporter after he claimed that one of the tic forums had the odd sectarian related thread, he then proceeded to apologise and generally kiss arse

WRK knows he needs to stick together with the rest of his obsessed little friends in order for his hate bile to gain an audience

Tedi, check under Bennett's shell-suit troosers - the fella's got feet of clay. As you would remember, had you a better attention span than a goldfish and better comprehension skills than a labrador, I made a statement about KDS. A celtic poster pulled me up on it, we had a discussion re: semantics and viewpoints, and the matter was peaceably resolved - with bothe sides respecting the other's view.

My "obsessed little friends", by the way, would appear to constitute the majority of non-sevconians on this site - including followers of the green Sisters - who are united in loathing of your tawdry little Tribute Act. Thanks to Charlie, for making the majority of Scottish fans come together for once.

Tedi, check under Bennett's shell-suit troosers - the fella's got feet of clay. As you would remember, had you a better attention span than a goldfish and better comprehension skills than a labrador, I made a statement about KDS. A celtic poster pulled me up on it, we had a discussion re: semantics and viewpoints, and the matter was peaceably resolved - with bothe sides respecting the other's view.

My "obsessed little friends", by the way, would appear to constitute the majority of non-sevconians on this site - including followers of the green Sisters - who are united in loathing of your tawdry little Tribute Act. Thanks to Charlie, for making the majority of Scottish fans come together for once.

Just because the rest of Scotland now hates Rangers it doesn't mean they're going to love you. ;)

I'm finding posting with celtc fans hard to be honest as i'm not used to this friendly chat but that was fairly funny, good banter but this WRK fella is an obsessive, pedantic nutter by the looks of things.

Well, I'll bow to your vast knowledge and experience of posting on here. Always nice to have one of the veteran P&B members cut through the bullshit and offer an unbiased opinion.....