Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Brilliant, thats solved that one Tedi, put my mind at rest.

Your fans really are a stand up bunch who always craved the right thing to be done.

and your desire for the right thing was all to do with the integrity of the game, and in no way related to bitterness and arrogance that without you in the SPL/Div1, scottish football and every club involved would die (get what they deserved)?

He did... he said they were entirely in the right to do it, and if st mirren were a first division team, they would be doing exactly the same...

You are such a liar and it seems that reply very bitterly to anything posted by Rangers fans. Strange behaviour.

Some quotes from not so happy Gilmour.

“I just hope they realise the damage they have done to Scottish footballicon1.png,” rapped the furious Saints supremo"

But he can’t forgive SFL clubs for their decision and blasted: “This is horrific news for St Mirren. The consequences are terrible – catastrophic even"

“Unfortunately, the people in the SFL have not bought into that. I just hope they realise the damage they have done"

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/332930/Gilmour-hits-out-at-SFL-clubs

You are such a liar and it seems that reply very bitterly to anything posted by Rangers fans. Strange behaviour.

Some quotes from not so happy Gilmour.

"I just hope they realise the damage they have done to Scottish footballicon1.png," rapped the furious Saints supremo"

But he can't forgive SFL clubs for their decision and blasted: "This is horrific news for St Mirren. The consequences are terrible – catastrophic even"

"Unfortunately, the people in the SFL have not bought into that. I just hope they realise the damage they have done"

http://www.express.c...ut-at-SFL-clubs

so you were at the face to face meeting at NSP when he spoke to the st mirren fans and a thistle fan... and it turns out a rangers fan aswell?

if you were there you would know i'm not lying... but of course you were not there, so you only have selected quotes that make good press to hand.

and in future, please don't call me a liar.

I did not selectively quote anything

These were all of the responses that the SPL survey quoted

If you wont detract it try posting something that backs up your claim, show a survey from any point that shows Rangers fans wanting anything else apart from the 3rd, or a poll after the 28th June (the date the plot to bounce Rangers into the 1st was leaked)

Why do you omit the 'ous' at the end of your name?

so you were at the face to face meeting at NSP when he spoke to the st mirren fans and a thistle fan... and it turns out a rangers fan aswell?

if you were there you would know i'm not lying... but of course you were not there, so you only have selected quotes that make good press to hand.

and in future, please don't call me a liar.

I've provided quotes and a valid link to back up my claims, not so Happy Gilmour did indeed slaughter the SFL clubs by not doing the SPL's bidding. Gilmour is nothing but a hypocrite who slated the SFL for doing what they believed was correct. I can also provide quotes from sourses other than Express, while you can only provide........?

..and if the cap fits then i suggest you wear it.

I did not selectively quote anything

These were all of the responses that the SPL survey quoted

If you wont detract it try posting something that backs up your claim, show a survey from any point that shows Rangers fans wanting anything else apart from the 3rd, or a poll after the 28th June (the date the plot to bounce Rangers into the 1st was leaked)

tedi... do a quick google search on rangers div 1.... plenty news items pre 28th june...

here's some quotes from rangers media:

ricksen da best: They cant have their cake and eat it, Div 3 or SPL with no sanctions

peter1872: all yous shouting for div 3 need your heads examined

alnic3856: D3 cannot handle us, the mere thought of the Rangers away support descending upon some of these backwaters has every c**t from politicians to policeman in a fucking financial frenzy, it will be D1 or expulsion unless we agree to an away fan ban for our time in D3 perhaps even D2. Besides I am personally looking forward to ensuring fucking Yorkstons b*****d club do not get promoted next year as we will take the slot sending them hopefully into fucking oblivion. That b*****d will rue the day he double crossed us all nice on minute..heres your money john..rangers are c***s the next. two faced b*****d he'll be shitting himself noo 2 years in D1 minimum.

sweeney: we seem more obsessed with sticking it up the SPL than we do about or own clubs well being. The SPL need us to prosper, not to survive. If we succeed in screwing the SPL up, where do we go from there? We need the SPL, as horrible as that sounds. 1st Div is a sensible compromise. Allows up to be back challenging for the top prize within a year, earning money and assembling a team capable of competing in Europe in the next 2 years. Also Sky will still be there for us to come back to, as people seem to be forgetting WE need sky and sponsorship money as well as the "diddy" clubs. Time to start thinking about what's best for us, not what's going to kill everybody else.

debear: I'd bet serious money that we are in Division 1 next season.

Biog: And who the f**k will play for us in Div3???? We need to be at the top to be even able to get into Europe once we require the license. Div 3 = Disaster and im not too proud to say it

fyfe: Division 1 for me. You don't go to Div.3 and then get back to being the country's top team in just a few or even 5 years

tommy2212:I dont want spl or division 1 or 3, i want england.

rosstheger: I think Division One is ideal for Rangers.

Edited by dave.j

Rangers fans did want to be put into Div 3, they made that clear very early on.

But not for sporting reasons, they wanted it as more of a "get it up you" to the SPL

Nope though i'm only speaking for myself here, it was obvious what was coming and if we went down the newco route then we couldn't possibly stay in the SPL. Which has been done to death on here Rico.

Getting it up the SPL was never a consideration for me, they didn't come into it and don't really concern me. There was no way that we could have went straight back in and forget the talk of sporting integrity, it would have set a unsustainable precedent imo.

In a roundabout way playing in the 3rd may be beneficial in the long term, the fans are backing the team, we some talented youngsters coming through and with some managerial/coaching improvements things might turn out ok. While reports are that the SPL is thriving, great games, great competition and in healthy shape, so it looks to be win win all round.

Hopefully we'll see you lot again in the not too distant future.

tedi... do a quick google search on rangers div 1.... plenty news items pre 28th june...

here's some quotes from rangers media:

ricksen da best: They cant have their cake and eat it, Div 3 or SPL with no sanctions

peter1872: all yous shouting for div 3 need your heads examined

alnic3856: D3 cannot handle us, the mere thought of the Rangers away support descending upon some of these backwaters has every c**t from politicians to policeman in a fucking financial frenzy, it will be D1 or expulsion unless we agree to an away fan ban for our time in D3 perhaps even D2. Besides I am personally looking forward to ensuring fucking Yorkstons b*****d club do not get promoted next year as we will take the slot sending them hopefully into fucking oblivion. That b*****d will rue the day he double crossed us all nice on minute..heres your money john..rangers are c***s the next. two faced b*****d he'll be shitting himself noo 2 years in D1 minimum.

sweeney: we seem more obsessed with sticking it up the SPL than we do about or own clubs well being. The SPL need us to prosper, not to survive. If we succeed in screwing the SPL up, where do we go from there? We need the SPL, as horrible as that sounds. 1st Div is a sensible compromise. Allows up to be back challenging for the top prize within a year, earning money and assembling a team capable of competing in Europe in the next 2 years. Also Sky will still be there for us to come back to, as people seem to be forgetting WE need sky and sponsorship money as well as the "diddy" clubs. Time to start thinking about what's best for us, not what's going to kill everybody else.

debear: I'd bet serious money that we are in Division 1 next season.

Biog: And who the f**k will play for us in Div3???? We need to be at the top to be even able to get into Europe once we require the license. Div 3 = Disaster and im not too proud to say it

fyfe: Division 1 for me. You don't go to Div.3 and then get back to being the country's top team in just a few or even 5 years

tommy2212:I dont want spl or division 1 or 3, i want england.

rosstheger: I think Division One is ideal for Rangers.

Rangers media :lol: :lol: :lol:

What can you say? An absolute zoomer :)

Here's how I read the course of events:

At first:

SPL Club Chairmen wanted Rangers/Sevco in the SPL - The non (SPL) Rangers/Sevco fans didn't.

Rangers Board/Administrators wanted Rangers/Sevco in the SPL as it makes the Club easier to sell/profit from.

The SPL Chairmen voted in line with their fans wishes.

When the SPL was no longer an option:

SPL Club Chairmen wanted Rangers/Sevco in the SFL1 - The non (SPL & SFL) Rangers/Sevco fans didn't.

Rangers Board/Administrators wanted Rangers/Sevco in the SFL1 as it makes the Club easier to sell/profit from (albeit min 1 year out of SPL)

The SFL Chairmen voted in line with their fans wishes.

Rangers/Sevco ended up in SFL3.

All along the majority of Rangers/Sevco fans wanted SFL3 as a GIRUY in response to the outcry from non Rangers/\Sevco fans regarding the above.

Edited by sjc

Rangers media :lol: :lol: :lol:

What can you say? An absolute zoomer :)

sorry i didn't realise your wee pal had put restrictions on my search criteria, i'm sure he said:

show a survey from any point that shows Rangers fans wanting anything else apart from the 3rd

i just have.

So I show comments (all) from the SPL survey and you show a minority from Rangers media and you call me selective, brilliant

Here is a quote from the 25th April

"95% of Rangers fans want to go to 3rd division and effectively kill the SPL so dont see the point of their poll"

The reasons as Rico pointed out were not about sporting integrity, it was about GIRUY, we are football fans, it is a common emotion

But you are clearly wrong thinking at any point we wanted any SPL or SFL1 favours

Jesus wept, you fckin moron... i've just showed you that some of your fans wanted Div1. and not the minority, this was the majority being posted on the first 2 pages of the thread.... i didn't need to go further as i had already proved you wrong by quoting just one of them.

You showed me ALL the comments? really that was it, 11 comments... and thats your basis of the arguement!

i'm going to give you a bit of advice son, close this alias down. disappear for a few weeks, come back as someone else... start posting about your team in the 3rd div forum.... not just in the thread dedicated to their death in the isolated forum... and start fckin thinking before you post!!!

Spot on well done

In the end virtually every fan in scotland got what they wanted

Its just that Dave thinks somehow we Rangers fans wanted something else

Were you one of the majority Rangers/Sevco fans that wanted SFL3 as a GIRUY to every other Club/fan in Scotland or one of the minority Rangers/Sevco fans that wanted this for the sake of Sporting Integrity ?

Genuine question.

Edited by sjc

expose it?

tedi you said that every rangers fan wants div 3 and requested me to show you any that didn't.... i posted a selection of quotes that showed there are rangers fans didn't.

i proved you wrong.

where i got these quotes from is of no consequence, they are quotes from rangers fans, the same as yours were...

Sevco: IPO or Cheerio Not sure if this was posted before.

For the many who read last Thursday's post regarding the folly of the proposed Rangers flotation, you probably thought that it was simply another bit of chat about Rangers that ends with Rangers looking a bit silly.

There is, however, something more to it than that.

We know that the flotation has been rushed.

We know that Duff & Phelps job is over and that all BDO need is a date to start the liquidation process.

We know that BDO have the legal right to potentially overturn a sale and freeze assets should it so be required.

Is it that that is what has caused the rush to float?

AIM rulebook rule 2:

An applicant must provide the Exchange, at least ten business days before the expected date of admission to AIM, with the information specified by Schedule One.

A quoted applicant must provide the Exchange, at least twenty business days before the expected date of admission to AIM, with the information specified in Schedule One and its supplement.

If there are any changes to such information prior to admission, the applicant must advise the Exchange immediately by supplying details of such changes. Where, in the opinion of the Exchange, such changes result in the information being significantly different from that originally provided, the Exchange may delay the expected date of admission for a further ten business days (or twenty business days in the case of a quoted applicant).

As I'm sure we're all aware, were BDO to attempt to overturn the sale to Charles Green that would be what one would term as the information being significantly different to what it is currently.

In addition, rule 7:

Where an applicant's main activity is a business which has not been independent and earning revenue for at least two years, it must ensure that all related parties and applicable employees as at the date of admission agree not to dispose of any interest in its securities for one year from the admission of its securities.

This rule will not apply in the event of an intervening court order, the death of a party who has been subject to this rule or in respect of an acceptance of a takeover offer for the AIM company which is open to all shareholders.

What this means is that Green and cohorts are locked into Rangers until October/November 2013 unless BDO overturn the sale.

Herein lies the sheer genius of Charles Green.

BDO are going to take over the liquidation of OldCo shortly. BDO may well find reason to try and overturn the sale of the assets to NewCo. Should BDO attempt this pre-share issue, then it's a very easy case against Charles Green's Sevco consortium. Should BDO attempt this after the share issue, then it's a long protracted case involving potentially thousands of individual shareholders that would more than likely go past October 2013.

There are, therefore, two logical conclusions that can be taken from this.

Conclusion 1 - By diversifying and expanding the amount of owners of Rangers, Charles Green hopes to prolong any court battle with BDO long enough to allow him to get out of the club with a profit and the other smaller shareholders left with a club that may well not be theirs.

Conclusion 2 - Green knows that BDO will be coming for him and that, should they start a legal challenge prior to a share issue being completed, it will put a freeze on the club's business and they will run out of money. Green then rues his luck, loses his initial investment and walks out of Ibrox with his tail between his legs.

It is a bizarre race against time where Charles Green and the current Rangers board realise exactly what BDO could do to the club and exactly what that would mean in terms of the working capital for the club. Their tactic is to muddy the waters as much as possible, to get as much dirt away from themselves as possible.

Oh there's a final AIM rule I should mention. Article 9:

The Exchange may make the admission of an applicant subject to a special condition.

Where matters are brought to the attention of the Exchange which could affect an applicant's appropriateness for AIM, it may delay an admission. The Exchange will inform the applicant's nominated adviser and may notify RNS that it has asked the applicant and its nominated adviser to undertake further due diligence.

The Exchange may refuse an admission to AIM if it considers that:

• the applicant's does not or will not comply with any special condition which the Exchange considers appropriate and of which the Exchange has informed the applicant's nominated adviser; or

• the applicant's situation is such that admission may be detrimental to the orderly operation or reputation of AIM

Should Rangers really be in need of the money earned from a share flotation to cover day to day costs, then if BDO are able to get involved before the share issue, AIM status can (and would) be refused, Rangers will not see 2013.

It's a race to the death.

You're fucked. wink.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992