Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: You gotta love the BBC.

After HMRC rejected proposals for a creditors agreement that would have allowed the old club to continue, administrators Duff and Phelps negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Mr Green for £5.5m.

He has since formed a new club, which is now playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division

:lol:

They do love the BBC

“@WillhelmA: I have demonstrated outside the BBC 3 times now. I have met their management team to discuss their bias. They are sectarian to the core.”

“@WillhelmA: @AngeBlue55 The BBC will attack all things Rangers, whenever, wherever. I met the top man and he denied any bias. He was lying of course.”

I used to have a dislike of Oldco rangers, solely based on my own experience and stories I heard, while growing up and living in Glasgow since the early fifties.

I have to say, given my recent 'obsession' with them and finding out what their real history was, that I now really hate the b*****ds. Both Oldco and Zombie Newco.

You see? Obsession can be a good thing.

"I met Craig Whyte for the very first time in London." Charles Green May 13th 2012. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Fat fingers cheap tablet, I'll even up the red later.

Evened it out for you.

Gone away for lunch and come back to find nothing new. It's not like it was in the summer, with revelations and statements almost every day :(

They do love the BBC

"@WillhelmA: I have demonstrated outside the BBC 3 times now. I have met their management team to discuss their bias. They are sectarian to the core."

"@WillhelmA: @AngeBlue55 The BBC will attack all things Rangers, whenever, wherever. I met the top man and he denied any bias. He was lying of course."

You have a thing for Willhelm, don't you?

Tell him how you feel, he might agree to meet you.

It's very quiet today with all this Craig Whyte news.

Where's the bears?

A week ago you and others were demanding that Rangers fans be stopped from posting on here, now you want us to post?

Yer off your head.

How do you feel that Craig Whyte introduce Charles Green to D+P, remember the share issue that will go to Ticketus and Rangers are dead forever. laugh.giflaugh.gif

It was already common knowledge that theyd met, Charlie even offered him an extra quid for his troubles. If you care to check back you'll see that i called shenanigans on the whole D&P circus from day one.

A week ago you and others were demanding that Rangers fans be stopped from posting on here, now you want us to post?

Yer off your head.

I don't see where he says he wants you and the other Sevconians to post, to be fair. It reads to me more like an observation, like "where are they now there's been another ventilation/excrement interface event?". Fair enough, really.*

So, Bennett, what's your take on the day's report on Whyte?

*Plus, we all want a chance to play.wink.gif

Yer off your head.

Jesus really?

I demanded that Rangers fans be stpped from posting on here, are you sure about that?

Can you provide quotes?

Jesus really?

I demanded that Rangers fans be stpped from posting on here, are you sure about that?

Can you provide quotes?

Glad to see that you're not denying it, remember you'll get caught out if you do ;)