Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't remember if it was an ICBM post or ICBM link when it was pointed oot (hoose!) that Sevco 5088 weren't actually incorporated or eligble for Scottish fitba and it was just Cockwombe bending over to take it up the ass. That's why Chucky Cheese got the nod to quickly change it to Sevco Scotland wasn't it?

wasn't that to do with ticketus? Deal Is invalid under Scottish law but valid under English, so sevco registered then reregistered in different country...? Edited by wunfellaff

Thats the SFL way to keep sevco fans happy that their club is still continuing since 1872 but Lord Nimmo Smith stated that Rangers ceased to exists as a club in June 14th. wink.gif

:rolleyes: Actually Lord Nimmo Smith and his colleagues made it clear that the club continues, just "owned and operated" (as they put it) by a different company. It only stopped being an SPL club (which Nimmo Smith et al mentioned in connection with the dispute over SPL jurisdiction).

Thats the SFL way to keep sevco fans happy that their club is still continuing since 1872 but Lord Nimmo Smith stated that Rangers ceased to exists as a club in June 14th. wink.gif

Watch oot or Tedi or Bernadette will quote some random website from Outer Mongolia or so which suggests the former Rangers still exist. It's easier than having Orcs sending you nail bombs or threatening to burn you down as Raith Rovers found to their peril!

Perhaps you should write a letter to UEFA, the SFA and the SFL with your completely unfounded accusation, they will give you the same reply as I gave, there are no sevco fans

Lord Nimmo stated 'A club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues on existence despite its transfer to another owner and operator' this would appear to be in direct conflict with the words you claim Nimmo also stated

Did he get it wrong in the statement i quoted?

If so then is it not true that his entire judgment on such matters can be called into question? and those of the other matters he is supposed to be overseeing like the commission?

That's his belief others won't agree with him, IE: HMRC and the BDO.

I can keep on going and keep telling you that Rangers are finished and they are cheating bigoted b*****d of a club that owed every pound in the UK!

Edited by Bairnforever1992

wasn't that to do with ticketus? Deal Is invalid under Scottish law but valid under English, so sevco registered then reregistered in different country...?

You could well be correct - it's such a web of lies, intruige, theft on a mass scale it's difficult to keep-up without devoting 100 hours a week to it all!

Perhaps you should write a letter to UEFA, the SFA and the SFL with your completely unfounded accusation, they will give you the same reply as I gave, there are no sevco fans

Lord Nimmo stated 'A club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues on existence despite its transfer to another owner and operator' this would appear to be in direct conflict with the words you claim Nimmo also stated

If so then is it not true that his entire judgment on such matters can be called into question? and those of the other matters he is supposed to be overseeing like the commission?

Hang on.

Wasn't he (another) one of the guys who you lot claimed couldn't be trusted as independant in all this ?

Cherry picking again ? :rolleyes:

If The Rangers are a continuation of the former Rangers, does that mean The Rangers still owe the public £94 mill Tedster?

I think both the HMRC and the BDO have issued statements that show you are making that up

I also that he never used the word belief anywhere near that statement ;)

Anyway must go, There is a large Glasgow Derby that I am attending, It is my belief that it will be played in front of a record breaking corwd of around 50,000, but then I dont really care about such records, I only care that i still have a club to support and these types of days are still possible

have fun ;)

That's false Third Lanark was Queens Park derby match. tongue.gif

Elusive? Your entire McConville riff is that the man is disgraced. I don't argue anywhere that he acted unethically or immorally in the case of the miners' compensation. Were anyone to take yourself, Bennett, as their source, they would believe this was a one-man scam. It wasn't though, was it?(1)

As I said, the man appears to be a scumbag, but his professional body has not called his knowledge or abilities into question - his actions and omissions were the issues - so how can you? None of what he has done has any bearing on the situation at ibrox.

On the subject of with corruption, lying, theft, and bigotry - who mentioned Craigie? I said you might have more knowledge of theses subjects, being affiliated to the most corrupt, lying, thieving and bigoted "insitution" in British sport. The old "actions of one man" defence is wearing a bit thin, you know.

Oh, and instead of childish name-calling and deflection,(2) why don't you enlighten us with the other half of the story(3), as your knowledge is so all-encompassing? I've said repeatedly that it's healthy to hear two sides of a story, so that one can get closer to the truth.

Sorry Norman (2a)but i have to remind you of this quote from you regarding McConville

" I believe McConville is still allowed to practise as a solicitor, so the Law Society obviously don't doubt his competence."

Stop being coy and tell us the full story ;)(4)

Another quote from you "Oh, and instead of childish name-calling" (2b) The hypocrisy in this quote is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right, from the top:

1. No answer from Bennett.

2., 2a., 2b. Failure to refer to posters by their preferred name, especially when the issue has been raised on multiple occasions - simple disrespect, and puerile to boot. Hypocrisy? OK, great Paragon of Virtue. rolleyes.gif

3. A simple and polite request to give us your thoughts - followed by a complete failure to do so.

4. I've already stated my opinions, but here we go again: McConville was one of many lawyers found to have acted unprofessionally, or failed to act professionally, in what for convenience's sake we'll call the Miners' Compensation Scandal. Lawyers from over 25 different firms were held to account for their actions and inactions, and sanctions were applied. In McConville's case, I believe the award was a ten-year prohibition on being a Partner in a law firm. He is still allowed to practise as a solicitor.

Is it your case that this situation makes his opinions on the rangers situation invalid? Did the sanction applied to him (and to all the others involved, who you don't seem too concerned about) include ECT treatment? A lobotomy? Is he suddenly an uneducated moron, with no knowledge of the law? Or is it because he's got one of those names?

You night find it useful to start reading, and listening to, people who are either tacitly or openly anti-rangers - there's plenty to choose from, and as has been seen on here before, if you take the MSM and the nonsense your leaders have spouted, not all that's been pro-rangers has been the truth. Much of it, in fact, complete bollox. So listen to and read as much as possible, then the bad news might not come as such a shock. HTH.

Oh, and try answering the occasional question yourself when asked - name-calling and deflection just confirms a stereotype.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

As Ibrox is a listed building (I believe), what could be done with it to not make it a football stadium anymore?

(

Housing, same as Arsenal did. Incorporated the listed parts.....

Aye, Nesbitt Heights - executive apartments for the New Millenium. DHSS welcome.

Sorry wuff, dont do twitter, my life is not consumed with following individuals around and hanging on every word they say

Maybe you should give it a try, in amongst the average 20+ posts/day on here. Might stop you making a twat of yourself so often. Like yesterday. Oh, and like the stars. Oh, and like the inability to tell the time....

laugh.gifohmy.gifblink.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

You could well be correct - it's such a web of lies, intruige, theft on a mass scale it's difficult to keep-up without devoting 100 hours a week to it all!

The most measured, sane and honest post on here for months. None of us know what the f**k's going on - most of us just want justice served, the Sevconians cling to their Tribute Comfort Blanket, but how it's all going to pan out in the end, no-one knows.

It's highly entertaining, mind, and the Tribute Act's failure to perform to expectations just adds to the fun.

I think both the HMRC and the BDO have issued statements that show you are making that up

I also know that he never used the word belief anywhere near that statement ;)

Anyway must go, There is a large Glasgow Derby that I am attending, It is my belief that it will be played in front of a record breaking corwd of around 50,000, but then I dont really care about such records, I only care that i still have a club to support and these types of days are still possible

have fun ;)

Which doesn't stop you bleating when it's pointed out to that there isn't a stadium in Glasgow big enough to claim that record - unless and until the Green Sisters suffer the same fate as the Blues. Even then, I'm sure someone posted (from an OFFICIAL FOOTBALL SITE, Tediwink.gif) that there was a 67k or so crowd in Germany's 4th tier.

Anyroad, it's only a couple of months since this bollox was totally discredited on here - seems the Orcs have short memories as well as poor comprehension skills.

From 27th June.

TICKETUS OWN THE RANGERS

First up, how the money is being siphoned out of Ibrox back to Ticketus.

The motivation to invest £5.5 million into a club which you have no conceivable interest in has baffled people all over Scotland ever since Charles Green intimated that he wanted to take control of Rangers Football Club.

Some people think £5.5 million seems to be a bargain now that the club has been liquidated but at the time when Charles Green came onto the scene it was potentially a £140 million money pit.

Green was still intent on purchasing the club through a CVA but with a paltry offer of £8.7 million for creditors, some would say a deliberate low offer to induce the Liquidation of the club thus ridding Charles Green of the HMRC bill.

So Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers football club for £5.5 million and started a new company called Sevco 5088 which will operate from the premises which used to house Rangers football club.

So the question is still, what is Charles Green's motivation?

First of all Octopus Investments are the parent company of Ticketus. Ticketus are the company who were left £26 million out of pocket when Craig Whyte put Rangers into Administration. Ticketus were Rangers second biggest creditors (first being HMRC) when Rangers went into Administration. Octopus are investors in the company Zeus Capital who are running Sevco 5088 with Charles Green.

et me bring to your attention Imran Ahmed and Brian Stockbridge. Imran Ahmed founded and was Chief Executive of a company Allenby Capital Limited. Brian Stockbridge worked as a nominated adviser at Allenby Capital. Allenby Capital were brokers and advisers for Octopus on numerous occasions in different business transactions.

On January 2012 Brian Stockbridge joined Zeus Capital and in April 2012 Imran Ahmed also joined Zeus Capital. On the 14th of June Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers and installs these two guys to help run Sevco 5088. How does Charles Green fit into the Octopus/Zeus cog? Charles Green is the only man in the whole equation that has any back ground in football or sports when it comes to business in all of this.

Zeus Capital worked with Charles Green when he was at Sheffield United.Zeus worked with Charles Green when he disposed of Sports Management company, Gresham PE. Now Formation Group. Remembering that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus Capital and Zeus are nominated advisers and brokers for Octopus there is only one man for the job. Charles Green.

And the job is?

Getting the Ticketus money back. It was very recently announced that Sevco 5088 will be using Metro Bank as their banking facility as RBS refused an arrangement with Sevco 5088 and Fast Pay a direct debit company. I believe this to be bullshit. Octopus will get their money back............... Through a company called Caerus Wealth.

Their Group Investment Director is Ronan Kearney who is also the Venture Fund manager at Octopus Investments. Their Chairman and CEO is Keith Carby who is the founder and Non Executive Director of Metro Bank. (return of the friendly bank manager) Octopus get their money without the Sevco 5088 (t)rangers fans even knowing it. Once the money is recouped, Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge sell the assets and that's their bonus. Or if an offer comes in that covers all cost and monies its a quick sale and thanks for the memories

[quote name=SS-18 ICBM' timestamp='1350737767' post='6730949'

TICKETUS OWN THE RANGERS

First up, how the money is being siphoned out of Ibrox back to Ticketus.

The motivation to invest £5.5 million into a club which you have no conceivable interest in has baffled people all over Scotland ever since Charles Green intimated that he wanted to take control of Rangers Football Club.

Some people think £5.5 million seems to be a bargain now that the club has been liquidated but at the time when Charles Green came onto the scene it was potentially a £140 million money pit.

Green was still intent on purchasing the club through a CVA but with a paltry offer of £8.7 million for creditors, some would say a deliberate low offer to induce the Liquidation of the club thus ridding Charles Green of the HMRC bill.

So Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers football club for £5.5 million and started a new company called Sevco 5088 which will operate from the premises which used to house Rangers football club.

So the question is still, what is Charles Green's motivation?

First of all Octopus Investments are the parent company of Ticketus. Ticketus are the company who were left £26 million out of pocket when Craig Whyte put Rangers into Administration. Ticketus were Rangers second biggest creditors (first being HMRC) when Rangers went into Administration. Octopus are investors in the company Zeus Capital who are running Sevco 5088 with Charles Green.

et me bring to your attention Imran Ahmed and Brian Stockbridge. Imran Ahmed founded and was Chief Executive of a company Allenby Capital Limited. Brian Stockbridge worked as a nominated adviser at Allenby Capital. Allenby Capital were brokers and advisers for Octopus on numerous occasions in different business transactions.

On January 2012 Brian Stockbridge joined Zeus Capital and in April 2012 Imran Ahmed also joined Zeus Capital. On the 14th of June Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers and installs these two guys to help run Sevco 5088. How does Charles Green fit into the Octopus/Zeus cog? Charles Green is the only man in the whole equation that has any back ground in football or sports when it comes to business in all of this.

Zeus Capital worked with Charles Green when he was at Sheffield United.Zeus worked with Charles Green when he disposed of Sports Management company, Gresham PE. Now Formation Group. Remembering that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus Capital and Zeus are nominated advisers and brokers for Octopus there is only one man for the job. Charles Green.

And the job is?

Getting the Ticketus money back. It was very recently announced that Sevco 5088 will be using Metro Bank as their banking facility as RBS refused an arrangement with Sevco 5088 and Fast Pay a direct debit company. I believe this to be bullshit.Octopus will get their money back............... Through a company called Caerus Wealth.

Their Group Investment Director is Ronan Kearney who is also the Venture Fund manager at Octopus Investments. Their Chairman and CEO is Keith Carby who is the founder and Non Executive Director of Metro Bank. (return of the friendly bank manager) Octopus get their money without the Sevco 5088 (t)rangers fans even knowing it. Once the money is recouped, Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge sell the assets and that's their bonus. Or if an offer comes in that covers all cost and monies its a quick sale and thanks for the memories

Was trawling for this for a while. Thanks.

1. This is what it is all about as far as Green and Co. are concerned. If they succeed, TRFC are up against the wall - again.

2. This also still leaves the HMRC chasing down the 'continuity' link to OldCo as a way of prosecuting the outstanding debts. If they succeed - TRFC are next against the wall.

This does not bode well at all for the Sevconians.....

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can't remember if it was an ICBM post or ICBM link when it was pointed oot (hoose!) that Sevco 5088 weren't actually incorporated or eligble for Scottish fitba and it was just Cockwombe bending over to take it up the ass. That's why Chucky Cheese got the nod to quickly change it to Sevco Scotland wasn't it?

Sevco 5088 still exists :-One of many sources

Some extracts from that page (the ads prevent copy/paste of the whole thing)

Address

35 VINE STREET

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

EC3N 2AA

Legal Information

Company Registration No.:08011390Incorporation Date:29 Mar 20126 Months oldFinancial Year End:31 MarCapital:£1.00on 29 Mar 2012Information checked: 17 Oct 2012 - Refresh Now!

Directors and Secretaries

Charles Green3 May 2012 ⇒ Present (5 Months)Director

The SFA rules state that to obtain a football licence from them a company must be registered in Scotland (I'm not going looking for that, it was well documented at the time). So Chuckie formed a company Sevco(Scotland) in Scotland and transferred assets to it from Sevco5088

The , very important, question is, What assets were transfered, all or only some?

Which doesn't stop you bleating when it's pointed out to that there isn't a stadium in Glasgow big enough to claim that record - unless and until the Green Sisters suffer the same fate as the Blues. Even then, I'm sure someone posted (from an OFFICIAL FOOTBALL SITE, Tediwink.gif) that there was a 67k or so crowd in Germany's 4th tier.

Anyroad, it's only a couple of months since this bollox was totally discredited on here - seems the Orcs have short memories as well as poor comprehension skills.

Perhaps it's this world record that they hope to break today

record_zpse576f75f.jpg

Orc's response: Stoap it, ma hied's pure hurtin BTW .. yir talkin styte big man I ken ye are .... Charlie telt us the money is going into the club (note: Charlie never said it won't be used to pay for x,y and z) and so did Ally an he's a Gers man threw and threw so he is .. so awa wi yir papal pish ya fud ...

Well words to that effect. :lol::lol::lol:

Undoubtedly - we have seen so much of this already, however they are of absolutely no relevance to the REAL STORY here.

THE REAL STORY, as we all know, is the spiders web of half truths, deceptions and general conman type spiv activity going on at "The Club Formerly Known As Rangers"

Indeed - if it wasn't for the Diddies and Plastics having such an interest in this mother of all financial clusterfcuks, most of the footballing public would believe the horse-shit being peddled by the MSM and Chuckie.

No, the most worrying thing for the SevConian masses is the statement made by Ticketus all those months ago when their money for advanced season ticket sales vanished and they made the statement " ...we will do everything necessary to protect our investment...". Now, most people (Rangers fans) thought that was just bluster but when you look at the appointment of one Brian Stockbridge and his connection to Octopus and Zeus Capital, you can see plainly what the "agenda" is here.

Everyone currently associated with TRFC is there to make or recoup their money as fast as possible and then get the fcuk out of town. They don't give a toss for the club - ignore the sound bites and rhetoric - it is all there to coax money from the foolish and gullible (God knows there's plenty of them).

Now, while this provides seemingly endless fun at the expense of the fools on here, I am shocked that there is so little activity from their "Global" support to intervene ? Bizarre in the extreme.

But of course - They are Rangers - They Don't Care....

f**k 'em....cool.gif