Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

less insults please, i'm sensitive.

You may be sensitive but I am polite.

I'll give you a greeny if you can point out where I insulted you.

Guest Kincardine

Surely the author of the sentence has the right to express himself.

Yes of course he or she can. I also have the right to disagree with him/her. The poster didn't actually use the phrase, "Financial Doping" so it's a pretty arid argument.

Guest Kincardine

you are correct, it was only an implied future conditional insult :P:lol:

Hey I'm a Bear. We are thick as f**k and have no concept of subtleties.

Let's make this simple: Did I insult you or not?

No part of Rangers is liquidated as yet. That's the first of your 'most of us accept' lies. So, not completely accurate from you.

It's the old double dance from diddy clubbers - where history is concerned Rangers must be dead, where debt is concerned they are very much alive. laugh.gif

Liquidated, put into liquidation, you are debating semantics. I will admit that if someone rescues the old club and pays off the debts then liquidation will be avoided. Fat chance. Most of us DO accept it, you are in the minority. Don't like it, do you?

Don't forget your club is a diddy club too.:P A diddy club which should simply admit that it is a new entity and stop the pretence.

Liquidated, put into liquidation, you are debating semantics. I will admit that if someone rescues the old club and pays off the debts then liquidation will be avoided. Fat chance. Most of us DO accept it, you are in the minority. Don't like it, do you?

Don't forget your club is a diddy club too.:P A diddy club which should simply admit that it is a new entity and stop the pretence.

I'm betting that Rangers will fully liquidate while chucky cheese is back on Monaca with CW, IMO. wink.gif

Oh and Sally MCcoist will be a train driver for exporting pies around Scotland cause it is a global brand.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Guest Kincardine

Can't be the rattlers ! U wouldn't be on here if it was surely ?

You underestimate The Rattler's I'm afraid. They would much rather post about Rangers - this is how they define themselves.

Guest Kincardine

Pretty sure you can be online while watching football on tv if one so wishes.

Well of course - loads of us do that.

However, when I'm watching a Rangers game online then I'm happy to post in a match thread or somesuch.

The last thing I would think of is posting about Celtic.

Once again Dave (not dhense) the Partick/St Mirren fan has a problem with Rangers fans posting on the Rangers forum.

Whalloper.

No problem with Rangers fans posting on a forum about Rangers. Would be equally ok with Third Lanark supporters posting on a thread about Third Lanark.

It isn't the posting that is the problem, it is what you post.

You are just so totally preoccupied with all things Rangers and the new Sevco, you are incapable of seeing any other point of view. The offensive terms used don't help.

Even sitting many miles away from you it makes me squirm to see your bigotry and hatred. You are really very sad people.

Not so long ago your arrogance came from being able to do what you wanted, on and off the field. But the emporer's new cloths have been seen for what they were.

All that is left is a baying, ugly, bigoted mob. sad.gif