Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

? maybe :unsure:.............. really couldn't even guess on that one.

Any views on Greens quote Youngsy re the death threats?

Is he apologising for:

a/ lying about the death threats, or

b/ dropping the fans in it by grassing them up?

About Green,i really couldn't say either way and tbh i'm not that interested. Whatever the reasons i'm not party to them whatsoever.

Shocker ... ;)

2ND in EVERYTHING they do ... very sad ...

CELTIC ANNOUNCES IT FIRST PUBLICLY and it's BLAZONED ACROSS THE MSM ...

Zombies response: " EH AYE WHIT THE f**k ... WE DIDNAE WANT YE EITHER!! "

ALWAYS FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOWING OUR LEAD ......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How an earth are Rangers second in everything they do when comparing to celtc? That's quite clearly just nonsense.

We've never wanted you. Seems to be the VB's message is a response, not copying so to speak.

About Green,i really couldn't say either way and tbh i'm not that interested. Whatever the reasons i'm not party to them whatsoever.

Are you really saying you don't have an opinion?

Or at least no opinion until you are told what the party line is? Sounds like there is a 3 line whip from Green's enforcers on this one.

Just in case anyone is uncertain, Green apologised only for grassing up the loyal true blue faithful. :angry:

To suck up to the loyal followers including the Vanguard Bears, has Green joined an Orange Lodge yet?

Does the use of the word Vanguard relate in any way to the Vanguard Loyalist party which acted as an umbrella organisation for the political wing of loyalist paramilitary groups? 8)

Edited by thelegendthatis

How an earth are Rangers second in everything they do when comparing to celtc? That's quite clearly just nonsense.

We've never wanted you. Seems to be the VB's message is a response, not copying so to speak.

Oh please, have a look at the vanguard bears website, they are a sad bunch of bigoted people who seen to spend more time talking about all things Celtic than the club they claim to support.

Also, they back Craig Whyte and helped organised the protests against the BBC after the documentary believes it to he lies and anti rangers propaganda :lol:

What's your point? Not even comparable.

What the Hell's your point?

This thread is dedicated to discussion of the Rangers situation.

Your determination to point out the self-evident fact that Celtic also have stuff of which not to be proud is irrelevant in the extreme.

It makes me laugh to see that so many Rangers fans can only respond to criticism of their club from all quarters, by saying 'Celtic are bad too'.

Deal with the issues at hand - if you possibly can, that is.

Good enough for Lord Nimmo Smith, good enough for UEFA, good enough for the SFL, good enough for every Rangers supporter.

Not, apparently, good enough for a diddy clubber with a chip on his shoulder viewing the world via green-with-envy tinted specs.

Your not made of the right stuff to follow our greatest of clubs. But, I'll understand if you find the need to continue watching on telly.

Who wouldn't?

smile.gif

When you say 'made of the right stuff', what do you mean?

What are the entry qualifications to become a true follower?

Your determination to point out the self-evident fact that Celtic also have stuff of which not to be proud is irrelevant in the extreme.

It makes me laugh to see that so many Rangers fans can only respond to criticism of their club from all quarters, by saying 'Celtic are bad too'.

Well said sir. Once one arse cheek has withered and died (and Charlie's got his Knighthoodwink.gif), the other one will have no-one to point at and deflect. The best result of the Summer of Sevco may well be the death of pointless whataboutery.

Mark Daly ‏@markdaly2

Don't miss Rep Scot at 6.30 tonight for new revelations about what RFC admins Duff & Phelps knew, including secretly recorded evidence.

:D :D :D

I can't believe the last two posts have been on topic! Something of a rarity here lately.

Well have a 3rd

BBC Scotland uncovers new evidence showing Rangers administrators Duff and Phelps knew Craig Whyte had sold season tickets to buy the club.

I was just posting a picture for the banter, you're assuming a lot here...