Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was just posting a picture for the banter, you're assuming a lot here...

If you think that picture is "banter" then all you're doing is reinforcing the stereotype of Sevconians - you know, bigotry, whataboutery, shamelessly dragging your ex-business partners' wrongdoings (or perceived wrongdoings) into everything in the vain belief that it in any way it excuses the general stench surrounding your corrupt, bigoted, cheating, lying, thieving "institution".

Yep, that stereotype.

Nobody's claiming your old mates are whiter than white*. They're not your problem anymore though, are they? Maybe you should concentrate on what's happening to your mob (seriously, do, it's fucking hilarious!), and leave them to the teams that are in the same league as them. The SPL, that is, which your lot apparently don't want to play in, so you might as well just forget about them. Rest assured, their behaviour will be addressed once your lot are dead and "whataboutery" dies with them.

Toodle Pip!

* Whiter than Whyte, maybe....laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

So The Hero was ''shafted'' by Burke + Hare, oh I think he is going to go Saville on the dead corpse now :D

FORMER Rangers owner Craig Whyte is planning to sue its administrators over claims they pulled out of a deal to give the club BACK to him.

Whyte, 41, insists Duff and Phelps agreed a £500,000 fee to get the Glasgow giants out of administration quickly — but delayed the process to rack up a £3million bill.

And the businessman handed The Scottish Sun a dossier of evidence which he says proves the under-fire cash experts knew about his controversial Ticketus deal.

Last night Monaco-based Whyte said: "I am currently taking legal advice. Duff and Phelps have SHAFTED me.

"They agreed a deal of a flat fee of £500,000 and to go in and out of administration quickly. There are three million reasons why the administrators dragged their heels."

The claim came as a voice recording of Duff and Phelps director David Grier emerged which apparently shows he did know Whyte bought the club with fans' money. Rangers were plunged into administration due to £15million HMRC debts on February 14 and were eventually bought by Charles Green in June.

Whyte claims the finance firm had said they would hand the club back to him after administration.

And in a letter given to us by Whyte, Mr Grier says on February 10: "We propose to provide restructuring services at a capped value of £500k, plus agreed disbursements to cover agreed and necessary professional and legal costs.

"The only additional cost, for which we are currently obtaining an estimate of fees, is in relation to security for our staff and RFC directors. We estimate this to be £65k."

Whyte also hit back at the company's previous denials and urged Ibrox fans to "now make up their own minds".

He said: "The biggest disaster was Duff and Phelps not sticking to their word. I realised they were not going to do a quick deal like they said and were running their own agenda. However for Duff and Phelps to say they never knew is complete nonsense. Everyone in the buy-out team was aware of it.

"I have provided The Scottish Sun with evidence backing up what I said."

Whyte paid Sir David Murray £1 for the club and gave an undertaking to settle its £18million Lloyds Bank debt.

It later emerged Whyte paid the debt by selling three years of season books to finance firm Ticketus for £25million — which Duff and Phelps have previously denied knowing.

Shock ... emails claim Grier, far left, knew of Whyte's Ticketus deal

However, in the recording, Mr Grier says: "The fact is we probably did know what was going on with Ticketus."

Whyte has also supplied us with emails which show Grier was involved in numerous discussions about Ticketus before he bought the club in 2011.

He said: "I was told by Grier there was no problem with the Ticketus funding."

Last night a Duff and Phelps spokesman said: "At one stage we gave Mr Whyte a cost estimate for our administration lasting a very short space of time. But, as everyone knows, matters did not work out as he had intended."

Nice to see he handed over a ''dossier'' :o

Edited by wunfellaff

So The Hero was ''shafted'' by Burke + Hare, oh I think he is going to go Saville on the dead corpse now :D

B

Nice to see he handed over a ''dossier'' :o

LMFAO

Whyte is going to get the keys of Ibrox handed back to him but he wont be able to get his " club" back, it's gone.

LMFAO

Whyte is going to get the keys of Ibrox handed back to him but he wont be able to get his " club" back, it's gone.

He doesn't care, banned from Scottish Fitba remember? He just wants anything of value :D . Green can keep the history and that will be the sum total of the zombie feckers.......

What a cop-out laugh.gif

Just go find your own company that runs a club to support. We Sevconians don't like being associated with the destroyers of Manchester. Worst thing we did was buying your all but dead club.

Wonder what will happen if the asset sale is voided?

No ibrox

No Murray park

No mcculloch, Alexander and other former rangers / new rangers TUPES

Just mccoists signings..

In fact will they still have mccoist ( the the rangers fans might get a tad excited at that)

Will the they have to forfeit games due to not having a ground?

Refunds for season tickets for a stadium that isn't theirs

Just when you think you got out, they suck you back in

All signings made by Sevco voided

All transfers from Rangers to Sevco voided.

Rangers with no league to play in Sevco remain members of SFL and refuse to return SFA membership.

Sevco becomes everyone's wee team and take over from Queen's Park as Glasgow's biggest wee team.

What I want to know is......

Will both clubsstill have a transfer embargo?

Edited by stonedsailor

All signings made by Sevco voided

All transfers from Rangers to Sevco voided.

Rangers with no league to play in Sevco remain members of SFL and refuse to return SFA membership.

Sevco becomes everyone's wee team and take over from Queen's Park as Glasgow's biggest wee team.

What I want to know is......

Will both clubsstill have a transfer embargo?

At least as a Sevconin, you ARE asking questions!! :D

GIRUY.

And here we see a perfect example of the diddy clubber mind-set.

When the wet dreams produce nothing more than premature ejaculations it (diddy clubber) resorts to type and spews forth pish and angst in equal measure.

As the Sky deal remains deliciously unsigned and the veto-vote battle with the plastics ahead - I can say with much sincerity that I hope your particularly nasty diddy club is wrecked in the carnage to come.

smile.gif

When the wet dreams produce nothing more than premature ejaculations it (diddy clubber) resorts to type and spews forth pish and angst in equal measure.

As the Sky deal remains deliciously unsigned and the veto-vote battle with the plastics ahead - I can say with much sincerity that I hope your particularly nasty diddy club is wrecked in the carnage to come.

:)

At least you recognise that there is carnage to come.

And I would ask you, which clubs have been 'armagedonised' this year? Thats right, just the one :)

smile.gif

So beacuase your old club died and went down the drain and your new club is now also fucked beyond belief, you want the same to happen to everyone else ?

Typical orc mindset :bairn

smile.gif

Ouch. You really are hurting Bendy. You see now? If you had dismissed Green as the charlatan he truly is then you'd have saved yourself from going through it all again but you never had the intelligence to see what we all saw coming.

GIRFUY

smile.gif

The ONLY carnage that is coming is The Rangers runaway train with Chuckie at the controls trying to hit the brakes with his share issue and Whyte piling the coal into the boiler at the same time,into BDO Central Station, right through the buffers. Fascinating to watch!!:lol:

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk The Calum's and Hamishes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad to see he did not start one line of that article with his trademark. For it is...

Great quote.... as realism sets in that The Rangers are of no importance to Scottish football. No matter how many times Rangers supporters may muster and march on Hampden and no matter how impressive the numbers who gather, as the size of that muster last summer was certainly was, they do not have the power to cause that sort of change within the Scottish Football Association. They are deemed to be no more than a fractious faction by their many and embittered enemies within the SFA boardroom.

GIRFUY

Edited by dave.j

smile.gif

Rangers cheated, then they died. Sevco are next to die.

GIRFUY!!!

The ONLY carnage that is coming is The Rangers runaway train with Chuckie at the controls trying to hit the brakes with his share issue and Whyte piling the coal into the boiler at the same time,into BDO Central Station, right through the buffers. Fascinating to watch!!:lol:

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg