Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye sure, buying a business with a potential £50mill tax bill on top of the £18mill Lloyds debt for a £1 sounds like a bargain to me, get a grip of yersel

I'd have thought you have enough worries of your own to be getting on with.

Tax case to answer, unpaid wages, transfer embargo was it? smile.gif

Do you think the Police will take it as seriously as Thomson's own complaint's?

They had this to say to the Telegraph at the time: "Strathclyde Police found no evidence to support Thomson's complaint. Frankly, it was laughable".

The subject of the "laugh" was Thomson's complaint against another journo.

As for those Rangers fans, Thomson himself says it's a "tiny minority". I hope the police catch them.

There will need to be proof to 'catch' anyone. Thomson's a known liar. His own complaint to Police was described by them as 'laughable'. He carries as much credibility as his pal Phil Mac Goebbels and the disgraced lawyer.

We'll know very shortly if there's anything of substance in the allegations he presented.

Bendarroch goes offline and immediately BZBear suddenly starts red-dotting posts - how queer!

Never mind reddies, its the greenies :lol: , 5 since 10am that BZbear has greenied.

I thought you only got 3 in a 24 hour period unless you paid a tenner to upgrade your a/c? Surely the Orcs haven't upgraded an alias to 'buy their reputation'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can Sevco fans be trusted to police themselves?.

Have a couple of league home games played behind closed doors, that would hurt them and give them no alternative.

Cevco are lucky in a way that they're inegible for European competition. The former Rangers I believe are still under a suspended 'behind closed doors' for games after numerous sectariian incidents, the last one being in Holland. The Orcs truly are a despicable bunch ans Scotlan'd shame.

Never mind reddies, its the greenies :lol: , 5 since 10am that BZbear has greenied.

I thought you only got 3 in a 24 hour period unless you paid a tenner to upgrade your a/c? Surely the Orcs haven't upgraded an alias to 'buy their reputation'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chucky Cheese tells us he bought the mighty Cevco 54 titles off some dodgy suits so anything might be possible wunf!!!!!

I was thinking of buying 55 Jules Rimet subbutteo cups from Amazon myself to outdo Chuckie!

The Hatred and threats of RFC PondLife - http://bcove.me/u1ixj2e9

Pity they didn't broadcast the bit when th QC gets onto the subject of McCoist. For me that's the most telling part of the interview.

The cultural commentater guy at the end is basically making the same appeal we all are on here - why don't decent Rangers fans denounce this stuff and claim the club as their own?

The responses on here show the futility of such an appeal.

lol you are asking me about red-dotting? a Rangers fan, I get red-dotted by ghost chars every day, a few of them have no posts but are marked as friends with BRALT posters ;) example would be j.day must have red dotted me 20+ times and is friends with dhensebhoy

Who the f**k cares about rep, you?

I care when it is not pointless tit for tat but when someone makes a decent point or truly funny post...............these ones come to the fore via multis anyway! No8. is famous for having pissed-away his reputation to infeasibly bad levels by posting some deliberately inciteful remarks and getting the pelters he was inviting! That's why I like him!

Pity they didn't broadcast the bit when the QC gets onto the subject of McCoist. For me that's the most telling part of the interview.

The cultural commentator guy at the end is basically making the same appeal we all are on here - why don't decent Rangers fans denounce this stuff and claim the club as their own?

The responses on here show the futility of such an appeal.

They do indeed.

lol, look back this thread and see of the drivel that gets splattered with greenies, peoples perception of "decent points" are totally subjective and have far more to do with being anti-rangers, same would go for what one might call humour

It's not anti Rangers you dimwit it's a debate and discussion about the downfall of a cludgie. wink.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

lol you are asking me about red-dotting? a Rangers fan, I get red-dotted by ghost chars every day, a few of them have no posts but are marked as friends with BRALT posters ;) example would be j.day must have red dotted me 20+ times and is friends with dhensebhoy

Who the f**k cares about rep, you?

You have a point though, maybe posters shouldn't be allowed to vote up or down posts until they have a certain number of posts on the forum.

it's your club that looks like a criminal enterprise supported by violent animals.

From the club with a huge support for IRA terrorists?

No sense of irony at all - your and yours frequently cite Phil Mac Goebbels the IRA writer and still have the neck to pass judgement on elements in anyone else's support.

laugh.gif

And if you don't like this site you can always go back to your Pravda style Rangers media sites.

Bbbbbbut they have did away with the rep now...........

:lol::lol:

After what the Rangers fans have shown themselves capable of you think a little bit of web intimidation is not in their capabilities?

I think the internet allows the hard of thinking from all walks of life to think they have an invisible blanket to spout anything they so desire.

It's hardly the domain of one group of supporters.

But, I know you're here to rip the pish, so wire in. Don't get all upset like the Killie liar when the responses are in kind.

Aye may well be :huh:

Still does not change the fact that your original statement was utter nonsense

I could have sworn I heard cowan and cosgrove saying this afternoon that auld green had said that as long as he was in charge of sevco he will never let the club return to the spl. Valid statement I made or are they talking bobbins as well??

that

I didn't delete mine Tedster - care to comment on my original observation? How childish are Cevco fans if they need to have multiple IDs to red dot without giving a reason then green dot their other ID's post? It beggars belief really. Are all Cevcos this dumb?

I'm more than capable of red-dots all on my own - who the f**k would need or want multiple accounts to do anything so trivially unimportant?

I red-dotted your post, for example. Reason? It was shite.

smile.gif

What do you expect. It's a site for fans of all teams, fans who have had years of having how great Rangers are rammed down their throats. Years of hearing how the diddies are holding Rangers back. Years of hearing about Rangers joining a super dooper euro league, atlantic league, EPL etc etc. Years of being bullied by a big club. How do you expect peple to react to their demise... oh that's a damn shame the rangers cheated and didn't pay their taxes, never mind eh.

And if you don't like this site you can always go back to your Pravda style Rangers media sites.

Well said.

I think the internet allows the hard of thinking from all walks of life to think they have an invisible blanket to spout anything they so desire.

But, I know you're here to rip the pish, so wire in. Don't get all upset like the Killie liar when the responses are in kind.

Tsk tsk - what would BZ Bear say about your language young man? We never get to find-oot (hoose, HOOSE, BIG HOOSE). Maybe you he can express his sentiments tomorrow once your his dots are reloaded. You really need to stick with the dimwits on CevcoMedja..................I'm afraid we just ain't got the level of insight to understand why Cevco The Rangers are pure dead brilliant and not really steeped/up to their necks in sectarian hatred at all

Tsk tsk - what would BZ Bear say about your language young man? We never get to find-oot (hoose, HOOSE, BIG HOOSE). Maybe you he can express his sentiments tomorrow once your his dots are reloaded. You really need to stick with the dimwits on CevcoMedja..................I'm afraid we just ain't got the level of insight to understand why Cevco The Rangers are pure dead brilliant and not really steeped/up to their necks in sectarian hatred at all

I have one account - that's it. I'm sure the admin on P&B would be more than happy to satisfy your paranoia.

smile.gif

Again with the we do bad things but so do other people argument. It doesn't wash. Rangers/Sevco fans have far more incidents of a far more serious nature than any other club in the country.

I'm more than capable of red-dots all on my own - who the f**k would need or want multiple accounts to do anything so trivially unimportant?

I red-dotted your post, for example. Reason? It was shite.

smile.gif

Can BZ Bear come back soon please? We miss his insightful contributions more than yours