Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You will have to point out where I have said he's talking shite ?

But anyhow , has the cheating lawyer on the high horse paid back the pensioners he stole from ?

Oh, right. I just assumed you thought he was talking shite because you responded to his point by ignoring it and repeatedly bringing up the guy's dodgy past.

For the record then - PM could be the biggest conman an ripoff merchant in Scotland, for all I know. He might be cruel to animals and chew with his mouth open but really, I don't much care. I don't want him to marry my sister - I'm just interested in hearing his opinion on the matter under discussion, since he seems to understand it better than I do an he's been fairly reliable on the topic in the past.

Can I ask ?

Does your crusade against companies that don't pay their debts extend past rangers ?

My last employer fucked over a few including myself ?

Can I count on your support ?

What crusade, i'm just reminding you how many people Rangers ripped off, Since you are quick to do the same regarding individuals.

Here is the list again

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Going to continue this deflection tactic?

Oh, right. I just assumed you thought he was talking shite because you responded to his point by ignoring it and repeatedly bringing up the guy's dodgy past.

For the record then - PM could be the biggest conman an ripoff merchant in Scotland, for all I know. He might be cruel to animals and chew with his mouth open but really, I don't much care. I don't want him to marry my sister - I'm just interested in hearing his opinion on the matter under discussion, since he seems to understand it better than I do an he's been fairly reliable on the topic in the past.

What do you think is his interest in the rangers scenario ?

What crusade, i'm just reminding you how many people Rangers ripped off, Since you are quick to do the same regarding individuals.

Here is the list again

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Going to continue this deflection tactic?

You didn't answer ?

Ps , many tic games you been too ?

Edited by Mason Boyne

The whole idea of the poppy is to remember the young conscripts who died in their millions in France and Belgium over a futile war and to hope it doesn't happen again.

It is f**k all to do with Scottish football and certainly should not be seen as a GIRFUY symbol.

True and well said. Bendarroch aka Tedi ye've been TELT ya p***k. wink.gif

What do you think is his interest in the rangers scenario ?

Well, it is probably the worst scandal in Scottish sporting history and he is a corporate lawyer, with expertise that far exceeds that of the mainstream press.

But who knows why he's so interested in this case? I don't. I'm just judging him by how his previous pronouncements have panned out, which is all I can do without knowing the man personally or professionally.

Let's say he has some personal interest in the matter, for the sake of argument. Has it made him any less correct so far?

I don't know, but I doubt it.

If he had, would his opinion on the tax case suddenly become 100% reliable?

And seriously - and I'm not asking this just to have a go at you...

How come, every time some hack or blogger or lawyer with a proven record of accuracy on the Rangers case makes a point, you guys find some personal excuse to dismiss it?

I mean, surely after the administration debacle, you must have noticed that everything panned out pretty much the way that these guys predicted it would?

So, since this is your club, why not consider what they have to say? They're clearly pretty reliable, and more so than most of the established media. Why go looking for excuses to ignore them, given what happened last time?

Speaking for myself here.

One thing i'll say in McConvilles favour he doesn't hide behind a blog name, apart from that he's already been proved to be incompetent and not altogether trustworthy. Just think if he had been less obsessed about Rangers, he'd have been to his job properly and the miners families would have been paid their money.

The bloggers have also been wrong more often than they've been right and rumour has it some of them may be in soapy bubble over leaked HMRC documents but thats only hearsay. Anyway i pay the Rangers bloggers as much attention as i do the celticminded ones. Life is too short to worry about every rumour on the internet, if shit happens then it happens.

P.S We know damn well that all is not right at the club without some blogger telling us, think for yourself and stop relying on the likes of McConville and Irish Phil White, Gillivan, Mac Gillivan, Macgilosjfdhfjfhdbhain or whatever his name is this week

Well, it is probably the worst scandal in Scottish sporting history and he is a corporate lawyer, with expertise that far exceeds that of the mainstream press.

But who knows why he's so interested in this case? I don't. I'm just judging him by how his previous pronouncements have panned out, which is all I can do without knowing the man personally or professionally.

Let's say he has some personal interest in the matter, for the sake of argument. Has it made him any less correct so far?

Stop fishing, you know well that someone will respond to that and then you'll get all offended..

Don't even know why you are trying to enter into a sensible debate with them, It doesn't matter what you say, or if he or anyone is 100% about Rangers, it does't matter to them, what only matters is if they have any Celtic connetions. as soon as they find out someone does. you get an instant smear campaign.

You have to laugh at them trying to have a go at anyone, when they already have conveniently forgot about all the people they ripped off when going under.

Don't even know why you are trying to enter into a sensible debate with them, It doesn't matter what you say, or if he or anyone is 100% about Rangers, it does't matter to them, what only matters is if they have any Celtic connetions. as soon as they find out someone does. you get an instant smear campaign.

You have to laugh at them trying to have a go at anyone, when they already have conveniently forgot about all the people they ripped off when going under.

Yes it's our fault that McConville never paid the miners families the money they were owed.

Plonker.

Speaking for myself here.

One thing i'll say in McConvilles favour he doesn't hide behind a blog name, apart from that he's already been proved to be incompetent and not altogether trustworthy. Just think if he had been less obsessed about Rangers, he'd have been to his job properly and the miners families would have been paid their money.

The bloggers have also been wrong more often than they've been right and rumour has it some of them may be in soapy bubble over leaked HMRC documents but thats only hearsay. Anyway i pay the Rangers bloggers as much attention as i do the celticminded ones. Life is too short to worry about every rumour on the internet, if shit happens then it happens.

P.S We know damn well that all is not right at the club without some blogger telling us, think for yourself and stop relying on the likes of McConville and Irish Phil White, Gillivan, Mac Gillivan, Macgilosjfdhfjfhdbhain or whatever his name is this week

I hide behind a blog name myself though, purely because I've got an unusual surname and I'd rather my boss couldn't find me cursing a blue streak on the Internet. I don't see why it's a big issue whether I use my real name or a made up one, so long as I don't go inventing multiple personalities.

And I haven't seen any major gotchas on any of the main bloggers - Say, RTC, PM or Phil -that suggest we should discount their analysis. It's all been trifling pish of the type that goes down well at Rangers Media, but nothing that impressed me.

I mean, most of these guys are Celtic fans and are loving your situation, but I can't see how that means they're automatically wrong and suspect in pretty much everything they say.