Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm sure you can see the connection

Yes, yes I can.

I was replying to Kincardine, indicating that no plastic or diddy will adhere to his suggestion that certain things should not be used as a GIRFUY.

You waded in like a thick c**t to prove my point. Entirely predictable. laugh.gif

Yes, yes I can.

I was replying to Kincardine, indicating that no plastic or diddy will adhere to his suggestion that certain things should not be used as a GIRFUY.

You waded in like a thick c**t to prove my point. Entirely predictable. laugh.gif

So when is the club paying back the creditors?

The poppy shouldn't represent an opportunity for some thick c*nt to dodge inconvenient points put to him on a website.

Curious. You seem to be more than happy to be creating a poppy issue to dodge the perfectly valid points I was addressing. Diddy clubbers and plastics want to insult, lie and debase in any way they see fit and want no response other than what they deem acceptable.

The Killie liar being the most notable example of late.

Take your fake outrage and ram it. smile.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

Curious. You seem to be more than happy to be creating a poppy issue to dodge the perfectly valid points I was addressing. Diddy clubbers and plastics want to insult, lie and debase in any way they see fit and want no response other than what deem acceptable.

It's not really, this thread has nothing to do with any other clubs. Just Rangers

Speaking of which, when are Rangers going to pay back the creditors?

Oh, come on. TGTB&TU and Unforgiven, head and shoulders above the rest, even above Josey Wales. What are you Buns on about, saying otherwise?

Good films but Josey Wales shades them, Eastwoods best film. The part he was on born to play, the film had it all.

It's not really, this thread has nothing to do with any other clubs. Just Rangers

Speaking of which, when are Rangers going to pay back the creditors?

Thats right Rico Rangers, the club which never died :)

Not Sevco or any other pish, just Rangers.

Curious. You seem to be more than happy to be creating a poppy issue to dodge the perfectly valid points I was addressing. Diddy clubbers and plastics want to insult, lie and debase in any way they see fit and want no response other than what they deem acceptable.

This thread and recent posts have had nothing to do with poppies, remembrance, war or anything relating to those topics.

You deliberately raised them so that you could dodge inconvenient questions, because you're a bit of a topic-avoiding, deflecting dick, so you can't really complain when your diversion blows up in your face like an exploding shite-in-a-box.

Even more dully predictable than I thought.

Is this round two of your ridiculous questions?

It's a very valid question.

Will Rangers pay back any of the creditors they shafted?

It's a simple yes or no answer.

This thread and recent posts have had nothing to do with poppies, remembrance, war or anything relating to those topics.

You deliberately raised them so that you could dodge inconvenient questions, because you're a bit of a topic-avoiding, deflecting dick, so you can't really complain when your diversion blows up in your face like an exploding shite-in-a-box.

And it's another plastic attempting to define what's acceptable by way of reply.

Hammer your keyboard a little harder next time - that might work for you.

smile.gif

And it's another plastic attempting to define what's acceptable by way of reply.

smile.gif

So are Rangers going to pay back the creditors? Do you even care if they do or don't?

Simple questioned related to this threat. Please answer

The poppy, of course, is much more than that in this modern age. Much more. It funds recovery centres, training, welfare and more along with it's commemorative symbolism.

Rangers supporters - as you well know - support the appeal with great energy and commitment and whilst you might claim it has nothing to do with Scottish football, clearly there are many Scottish football fans who see no harm in using football resources to add value to the appeal on an annual basis.

Of course it's not only Rangers supporters. It would be churlish would not acknowledge the sterling contributions of all who choose to participate.

And if you want to talk about GIRFUY symbolism, let's do so. I'd genuinely like to hear why this one grates you so much when others very obviously do not. For example, on this very thread, over the past few days we've seen our support slaughtered 'for standing by' as Whyte/Murray and others attempted to wreck the club. Simultaneously, the lying, corrupt, thief b*****d is lauded as a 'hero' by some. But, you want that certain matters are removed from the table?

Phil Mac Goebbels is cited and revered, the disgraced lawyer respected and the lying journalist heralded - their poisonous invective is the food and drink of this thread - but no mirror image is welcomed in any sense whatsoever.

Telling. Those double standards have never been flown higher.

I'll continue to respond in kind, but I'm not in control of the diddy and plastic postings.

The poppy is taken from the poem by John McCrea that is nothing but propaganda and a recruiting sergeants call to arms, how can the phrase "take up the quarrel with our foe" be seen as remembrance of our fallen.

smile.gif

This is an open forum - you're free to say whatever you like. Go tell it on the mountain, brother - testify!

Of course, if you'd prefer to pretend that your speech is being constrained in some way, feel free to keep pretending. I'm laughing at your ridiculous and totally unwarranted victim complex, but maybe somebody, somewhere, will buy it.

Oh no! Maybe my "openly mocking your idiotic paranoia" stance is some kind of devious plastic strategm designed to prevent your voice being heard!

I never even considered that. Sorry Bendarroch, I never intended to throttle your opinions with my magical Timmy-beams.

Please, continue.

1351386975[/url]' post='6752121']

Geezer has a point. (Slinks off)

It's the The rangers fans tactic, deflect any topic to do with the thread title, avoid any invite of discussion regrading the thread title and basically use their dead rivalry with Celtic to get into a bit of whataboutery that has no relevance to the thread title.

I don't know whether to praise the the rangers fans for being successful at this tactic or slate the Celtic fans for falling for it every bloody time instead of just ignoring them.

Either way, it doesn't hide the fact that whilst their club died, they sat and did nothing to stop it. They let their club go to the wall.

And they are doing it again.