Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We all know how wrong you are.

As the man on the radio said some time ago 'I don't support the newco just as I didn't support the oldco, I support The Rangers.'

And don't you forget it, son.

smile.gif

Forget Vegas, Elvis appears in the dugout, at the Bairnabeu, every second Saturday. ;)

I imagIne the majority of the 37k thousand ST holders at ibrox would do also refrain from supporting another club, that is a huge dent in the income to Scottish football no matter which way you look at it

Without doubt if Sevco ceased trading (and playing games) many ex Rangers fans would be lost to the game. And as we know some would prefer to turn their Saturdays into pub visits or a browse through Ann Summers rather than supporting any diddy team.

But against that we need to look at the costs of having Rangers/Sevco. Look at the recent arrests and convictions following the Brechin game.

Add to that the increase in domestic violence from Rangers fans. the murders after games. The general increase in street violence and the increased policing required. Not just at the game but from early one morning to the next morning. If you live near police mustering points you can see the scale of the operations required, through to helicopters sitting up there for a few hours to video the activities of what might be a few, but a pernicious and evil few. You then think of the cost of the Manchester outrage.

These figures have been looked at by people with more say in these matters than me, and the net financial benefit to Scotland and Scottish football is NOT to have Rangers.

But this based on the assumption that they go away quietly and don't create trouble elsewhere. It is this uncertainty that ensures they retain support from the powers that be. Just for now anyway. huh.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

That was my point WRK - in my area the two have almost identical memberships, probably the high heid yins sit together at Mordor. But I do not wish to push the point further, maybe that's just local :blink:

That is why you a bigot. You make assumptions about a group of people based upon small percentage of their membership.

How many of the members here do you think are orangemen?

In as much as numerous Lodges had been constituted in India by the Moderns while others had come into existence Ancient auspices, quite naturally much of the Ritualistic differences established themselves into the respective Lodges. This situation was complicated somewhat by the fact that there were also Lodges in India of Irish & Scottish origins.
Q). Who was the first Indian Mason?

A). Omdat-ul-Omrah, the Nawab of Carnatic. The second Indian Mason was M. Bandeh Ali Khan, initiated in Marine Lodge, Calcutta in 1812.

Q). Who was the first Hindu to be admitted into Freemasonry?

A). Bro. Ranganath Sastry in Lodge Perfect Unanimity No. 233, Madras in 1857.

Q). The earliest Sikh to be made a mason?

A). Bro. Duleep Singh in Lodge Star in the East in 1861.

Q). Which Province had segregation preventing Indians from being admitted into Freemasonry?

A). In Bengal, where the bye-law No. 55 of the PGL (EC) prevented Indians from being admitted into Freemasonry. Ultimately the first Hindu to be admitted in Bengal was Bro. P C Dutt in 1872, that too after very many "black - balling" and nine years of persistent appeals.

Not a scooby what a Morlock is, but the collective noun 'lamentation' will probably be very apt. The ex-****, ex-orcs wailing

The Time Michine I think, HG Wells book and a 1950's? film iirc.............

To answer your question,Freemasonry is an entirely different organisation from the Orange Order. There are however members of both organisations although Masonry is inclusive of all religions as long as the Mason has a belief in a Supreme Being,whichever Supreme Being they worship. Religion or politics however is not or should not be discussed at a Masonic meeting.

Ok sorted. We can put that discussion to bed. What next demands our attention? wink.gif

Secret societies - popular with self-important closet cases who confuse "hanging around with like-minded tits" with "being special and/or important".

Militant ethnoreligious clubs - popular with people whose lives are so devoid of achievement that their religious affiliation, nationality and/or ethnicity is also their highest personal achievement.

It's not always this way, but in my experience these fruity little clubs tend to attract fannies like a spewed-up kebab attracts seagulls.

All these organisations are the same - attracting the vulnerable and lightening their wallets in exchange for a load of bullshit. Meanwhile, the heads of the organisation sit aloof and enjoy the fruits of their PR skills.

Examples: Christianity, Moonies, The Manson Family, Political Parties, Scientology.....

Get the proles to do the heavy lifting, while the high heid yins reap the benefits from well behind the front line. Osama Bin Laden never strapped on a vest, did he?

Ok sorted. We can put that discussion to bed. What next demands our attention? wink.gif

I think you'll find it was claymores who dragged masonry into the discussion

That is why you a bigot. You make assumptions about a group of people based upon small percentage of their membership.

How many of the members here do you think are orangemen?

FFS get a grip - I'm saying since childhood I have a DEEP hatred of Orange & Lodge men from my Council house background trying to push me into becoming one of them and me getting my face pushed-in by their sons @ 5 years old for not knowing the words to the Sash or singing Billy Boys with them.

Fricking call me a biggot if wou want asswipe - I will not take that. I think you have lost the plot and better not say anymore before I get banned IDIOT.

I'm saying where that's I grew up - not in your utopian world but in fricking Methil where I rejected Orcship/Orange Order Memebership/Lodge membership as my choice.my peril. You live in cloud alternative land kiddo .

Nae wonder we laugh at the tuechters. Yez simply aint got a clue aboot the real world. Ooch aye the noo

Edited by Claymores

How about Bendarroch's post - just above yours - which reckons the whole world is united with the Sevconians' struggle for recognition. I must have missed that headline.

Not just angst-ridden and riddled with bitter fantasy, but the Killie liar is myopic, too?

Now there's a fucking surpise.laugh.gif

Not just angst-ridden and riddled with bitter fantasy, but the Killie liar is myopic, too?

Now there's a fucking surpise.laugh.gif

No, I live in Englandshire, Orclet. Nobody down here gives the slightest of fucks about your mob. Not even as a pick on Saturday's coupon, given their sparkling form.

Global Family my arse! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Stupid, abusive little bigot.

FFS get a grip - I'm saying since childhood I have a DEEP hatred of Orange & Lodge men from my Council house background trying to push me into becoming one of them and me getting my face pushed-in by their sons @ 5 years old for not knowing the words to the Sash or singing Billy Boys with them.

Fricking call me a biggot if wou want asswipe - I will not take that. I think you have lost the plot and better not say anymore before I get banned IDIOT.

I'm saying where that's I grew up - not in your utopian world but in fricking Methil where I rejected Orcship/Orange Order Memebership/Lodge membership as my choice.my peril. You live in cloud alternative land kiddo .

Nae wonder we laugh at the tuechters. Yez simply aint got a clue aboot the real world. Ooch aye the noo

Been around the world more than you could dream of. And the slow route (by sea) too ;)

Do you understand the word "bigot"?

The red bit of your post shows why you are one.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ

As an athiest I the idea of organised religions hard to comprehend but I am in no way intolerant of any.Everyone can choose how they think, if they want. Harbouring hatred of a group is bigoted.

You may laugh at teuchters I can spell the word and I know what it means ;)

ETA also rejected the lodge at 18 after my father took me up there for a pint and to meet ;) some people. I never got any beatings for it.

Edited by stonedsailor

FFS stonedsailor - travel around the world once more - you are becoming more iresome than Bendarroch. Travel around the world to Buckhaven, go in to the Buck n hind bar and shout "Cevco" in your ICT top then ask then how many of them who kick your head in are both the Orange Order + Lodge.

Deal lor no deal?

I bet 100%

In fact, I reckon my cousin is still there who still is a card-carrying UVF member - want to bet?

Edited by Claymores