Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've never understood really who the plastics are? who are they? as far as I can see, everyone hates the former Rangers and hates Cecvo too. Am I a plastic for hating Cevco from Division 2 for example?

My vote in the East Fife vote was that Cevco should not be parachuted to even SFL3 but should be nade to apply. I'm disappointed if our Chairman did not take that overwhelming vote when he allowed Cevco in

The term is shortened version "plastic paddy" a dig at Scottish Celtic fans showing signs of turning Irish.

You are not a plastic unless you are pretending to be something you are not.

A bit like plastic Rangers fans. Real fans of the club walked away from the lies or came to the club after the reformation. I was a plastic Caley fan for years when I refused to believe the merger killed two clubs. Now I'm an ICT supporter and former Caley fan.

Edited by stonedsailor

:lol:

How do you feel about the tooth-fairy?

One of the plastics first ever acts was to steal from Hibs after the Edinburgh side donated money and players to help the plastics get off the ground.

Ya just can't help yourself can you ! another futile point scoring exercise dragging up shit from over 125 years ago ? possibly Hibs donated some duds ! did you ever think off that ?

You know what like Hearts did for Rangers ! Templeton ? that was good business as he got injured by a piece of plastic turf,so offloaded an injury prone to a desperate club in turmoil ! :lol:

The plastics demanded action over singing at football. They got action. They don't like the action.

http://www.thecelticnetwork.com/2012/10/29/green-brigade-police-harrassment-statement/

Bwahahahahah laugh.gif

Bwahahahaha almost as pathetic as the "Free the South Stand 1" petition discussed earlier.

From ESPN - Charles Green's latest buffonish utterings. I particularly like how they are playing in Division three because that is where their fans wanted them to be playing!

And as said earlier on twitter - he must have found the secret to eternal life! "I said I won't leave until we see Champions Lg music being played at Ibrox"

Rangers chief executive Charles Green has claimed he would rather quit the club than return to the Scottish Premier League.

In an interview with talkSPORT, Green has underlined his belief that Scottish football is "a mess" in drastic need of restructuring and claimed Scottish Football Association chiefs already have plans underway to revamp the domestic game.

Green was part of the Sevco consortium which took over the Glasgow giants this summer and is overseeing the rebuilding of the club following their relegation down to the fourth tier of Scottish football.

He believes that the way the club's financial crisis was handled has made it impossible for Rangers to return to the Scottish Premier League under his charge.

He said: "The chief executive of the SFA, Stewart Regan, has said there will have to be some restructuring in Scottish football. It's no secret the SPL have been working on a plan and I understand the Football League have got their vision for change in Scottish football. It has to change because it's in a mess.

"It's really difficult for me to take seriously the SPL re-structure. They threw us out of the league and are now pursuing title stripping, and for us to sit down and think that after all that has come to fruition that I will say 'OK, everything's forgotten', you're in cloud cuckoo land. I don't forgive and forget.

"While I'm chief executive, Rangers will not play in the Scottish Premier League. [if that situation arose], I would go out to the fans, as we did earlier in the year, when they were consulted as to what division they wanted to play in. They wanted to play in the Third Division and we as investors listened to them and were happy to do that.

"And we would go back to them again. But my position wouldn't have changed. If they wanted to go back into the SPL, then fine. But I won't be chief executive."

Adding to his assertion that Scottish football is in need of restructuring, Green claimed that a European League will be in place within the next five to ten years.

"I believe there will be major restructuring," he added. "I'm convinced there will be a European League, maybe not in the next year or two, but in the next five or ten years.

"If you look at the valuations, Manchester United are valued on the New York Stock Market at £1.2 billion. Everton are up for sale at around £300-400 million. So as great as these clubs are, how can they be valued at those amounts and Rangers at only £30 million? It's inconceivable that those values will remain.

"I got into trouble recently for saying that Aston Villa, and a number of other clubs, make money because they are IN the Premier League, but they are not the drivers of that wealth and value.

"The reality is fans want to see the top teams play each other. They want to see Bayern Munich play Barcelona, or Real Madrid play Manchester United, and it's those games that will drive the future of football."

Edited by LoonsLad

rolleyes.gif

He is a very deluded man.

But there will be a percentage of The Rangers fans that will lap this up.

If he uses the same percentage ratio he does to work out the cup tie gates at Ibrox, then all The Rangers fans (ie about 65%) will lap this up...... rolleyes.gif

If he uses the same percentage ratio he does to work out the cup tie gates at Ibrox, then all The Rangers fans (ie about 65%) will lap this up...... rolleyes.gif

Or 200% using the profit and loss calculator.

First paragraph - Oh, it was unwitting alright, if you think the majority of all income going to them was an accident.

Second paragraph - somebody should tell the green and blue halfwits then.

Third paragraph - Do you also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus? :lol:

ERM ! I'm gonna go out on a limb here :) ! Youngsy was referring to an event that spans three centuries when it occurred when he typed his initial piece of shite in a futile point scoring exercise with a comment about Celtic when this thread clearly is for pointing and laughing at The Ragers :lol:

Like you I can relate to Youngsy with his 2 centuries make 200 years but also with SS-18 ICBM when he quotes like a couple centuries back as in the 19th,both are right but would rather argue for the sake they apparently support a bigoted pair of clubs ! Auld Firm fans eh ? what they like ? :)

The term is shortened version "plastic paddy" a dig at Scottish Celtic fans showing signs of turning Irish.

A bit like plastic Rangers fans. Real fans of the club walked away from the lies or came to the club after the reformation. I was a plastic Caley fan for years when I refused to believe the merger killed two clubs. Now I'm an ICT supporter and former Caley fan.

Over to you, The Original Bendarroch,

I believe that both Rangers and Celtic together were very much responsible, unwittingly but maybe not intentionally, for much of the negativity within Scottish football. Both clubs together have throttled Scottish football due to their politics which have no place in sport.

But, "The old firm" died last season so you don't need to concern yourself with that anymore. wink.gif

I believe that Celtic as a club are and always have been altruistic as a club, financially towards Scotland as a whole. They have also done very much during the last 20 years to discourage all from participating in what most peace loving people consider to be anti-social behaviour. I cannot say the same about the dead Rangers as a club or the comedy club that has replaced it.

First paragraph - Oh, it was unwitting alright, if you think the majority of all income going to them was an accident.

Second paragraph - somebody should tell the green and blue halfwits then.

Third paragraph - Do you also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus? laugh.gif

ERM ! I'm gonna go out on a limb here :) ! Youngsy was referring to an event that spans three centuries when it occurred when he typed his initial piece of shite in a futile point scoring exercise with a comment about Celtic when this thread clearly is for pointing and laughing at The Ragers :lol:

Like you I can relate to Youngsy with his 2 centuries make 200 years but also with SS-18 ICBM when he quotes like a couple centuries back as in the 19th,both are right but would rather argue for the sake they apparently support a bigoted pair of clubs ! Auld Firm fans eh ? what they like ? :)

Nah, I was saying that ss-18 was talking shite, verging on the nonsense Bendarroch and the like peddle.

From ESPN - Charles Green's latest buffonish utterings. I particularly like how they are playing in Division three because that is where their fans wanted them to be playing!

And as said earlier on twitter - he must have found the secret to eternal life! "I said I won't leave until we see Champions Lg music being played at Ibrox"

Rangers chief executive Charles Green has claimed he would rather quit the club than return to the Scottish Premier League.(1)

In an interview with talkSPORT, Green has underlined his belief that Scottish football is "a mess" in drastic need of restructuring and claimed Scottish Football Association chiefs already have plans underway to revamp the domestic game.

Green was part of the Sevco consortium which took over the Glasgow giants this summer and is overseeing the rebuilding of the club following their relegation down to the fourth tier of Scottish football.

He believes that the way the club's financial crisis was handled has made it impossible for Rangers to return to the Scottish Premier League under his charge.

He said: "The chief executive of the SFA, Stewart Regan, has said there will have to be some restructuring in Scottish football. It's no secret the SPL have been working on a plan and I understand the Football League have got their vision for change in Scottish football. It has to change because it's in a mess.(2)

"It's really difficult for me to take seriously the SPL re-structure. They threw us(3) out of the league(4) and are now pursuing title stripping, and for us to sit down and think that after all that has come to fruition that I will say 'OK, everything's forgotten', you're in cloud cuckoo land. I don't forgive and forget.

"While I'm chief executive, Rangers will not play in the Scottish Premier League. [if that situation arose], I would go out to the fans, as we did earlier in the year, when they were consulted as to what division they wanted to play in(5). They wanted to play in the Third Division and we as investors listened to them and were happy to do that.(6)

"And we would go back to them again. But my position wouldn't have changed. If they wanted to go back into the SPL, then fine. But I won't be chief executive."

Adding to his assertion that Scottish football is in need of restructuring, Green claimed that a European League will be in place within the next five to ten years.

"I believe there will be major restructuring," he added. "I'm convinced there will be a European League, maybe not in the next year or two, but in the next five or ten years.

"If you look at the valuations, Manchester United are valued on the New York Stock Market at £1.2 billion. Everton are up for sale at around £300-400 million. So as great as these clubs are, how can they be valued at those amounts and Rangers at only £30 million? It's inconceivable that those values will remain.(7)

"I got into trouble recently for saying that Aston Villa, and a number of other clubs, make money because they are IN the Premier League, but they are not the drivers of that wealth and value.

"The reality is fans want to see the top teams play each other. They want to see Bayern Munich play Barcelona, or Real Madrid play Manchester United,(8) and it's those games that will drive the future of football."

1. Well he's already said that, but how else will they play in the Champions League?

2. And who caused that mess, The SFA or one club?And who is it affecting? Scottish football or ONE CLUB?

3. US?

4. Eh, rangers rendered themselves ineligible through non-compliance.

5. I will have a pint of whatever he's drinking. I f what the fans want drives Scottish football,There would be no Tribute Act. No celtic,either, I'll bet.

6. They were damned lucky to get a berth in the bottom tier. They should have been sine died.

7. Only one of those valuations stands out as unrealistic (in football terms). Care to guess which one? Clue: it's the one without the massive SKY income, and no international-grade sponsors. Oh, and the one which was apparently worth 5.5 million a few months ago. Or was it £2?

8. Yes, this is what the fans want. It's also what the fans currently get. Where exactly do a bunch of kids and jobbing professionals led by the dirtiest player in Scotland, fit into this dream?

I already knew that but wanted the Cevcos to tell me!!!!! I'm clearly not a plastic or a diddy from SPL - am I an uber diddy who detests Orcs then? I HATE the Orcs with a passion but might be saying this from Div 3 next year - I want the the Bennys to categorise me

Got a new job offer today - celebrate with me!

Oops yesterday - but more cash + higher

(I'm not Chuckie Cheese honest!)

Good news, lad. I'll just carry on serving HM for a few (or a lot of) years till I can retire.

ETA: celebrate by buying the new Neil Young Album - the first track alone is worth the money!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Good news, lad. I'll just carry on serving HM for a few (or a lot of) years till I can retire.

ETA: celebrate by buying the new Neil Young Album - the first track alone is worth the money!

Ta mate - it was a good new pick I got, so probably have to screw the nut for some months and not be able to take the piss oot the Cevco lads, but I'm sure you'll fix that for me!

Edited by Claymores