Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes we are a new company we're not attached to the company, so are you saying youngsy that shyster Green can remove the company from the club and steal all the orcs dosh and run for it?

Don't try and twist this to meet your own opinion. Read the post i responded to and take from it what you will.

We can safely assume you fall directly into the number who did not condemn the east fife fuckwit who wants people dead because of an unpaid bill?

Which would make you a total c**t. No one is surprised.

smile.gif

Who does the lad want dead zombie? I suggest that you either quote his full post or fk off back to the La-La land where you belong.

I think it's you that's been sniffing Evo-Stick. What the fucking hell are you on about,i'll condemn anyone that wishes ill health on another person,whatever football team they support. Enough said.

Go back to bed youngsy, you have been sniffing the glue too long and you're hallucinating seeing things that don't exist.

The Tweeted Report by @mdkster on This Morning’s #Rangers Hearing

I’m not in the CoS afternoon I’m afraid. It seems that Collyer Bristow are challenging D&P’s application to end the admin and appoint BDO.

CB’s lawyer hasn’t spoken yet, but it seems that they want nothing further to happen on the admin until the ‘MCR’ issue has been clarified.

Ticketus emailed D&P that, “for entirely commercial reasons”, they don’t currently intend to challenge D&P’s decision to reject their claim>

<but Ticketus reserve all rights (e.g. to press their claim against the liquidators). Ticketus voted against D&P fees, but vote was ignored.

D&P’s lawyer argued that, if no creditor challenges (and none has so far), the Court has no power to interfere with accounts or their fees.

HMRC proposed amendments to the resolutions at the last creditors’ meeting, which “slightly reduced” D&P’s fees, and they’ve been accepted

HMRC claim was accepted in full (£94m) for voting purposes because the tax assessments are effectively unless & until FTT decides otherwise.

The FTT proceedings ended in January. D&P’s lawyer told Lord Hodge that they do not know when the FTT decision will be issued.

D&P provided a report on the ‘conflict’ allegations to the Court and the IPA. There’s no update on the IPA investigation. LH asked whether>

<the IPA had been alerted to the subsequent allegations made by the BBC (i.e. the CW tape). LH has asked the BBC for DVDs of the May & Oct>

<broadcasts and for a transcript of the conversation. The BBC has “not volunteered” a transcript & LH may need to take steps to compel this.

LH is “very concerned” by the allegations, which call into question the probity of the proceedings. D&P are officers of the Court, and so>

<the Court has an interest in ensuring that the allegations are properly aired. LH said that the comments may have been taken out of context

LH will hold a hearing at which the BBC can make representations before making any Court Order for the production of the transcript/evidence

LH was cross that D&P had not given him any documents until this morning, and contained errors. D&P’s lawyer (Wolff QC) seemed ill-prepared.

I expect that the hearing will last all day (LH is busy the rest of the week). Suspect that D&P’s petition will not be granted today but >

< difficult to predict given that CB’s lawyer had not spoken yet. LH was being very thorough in that all matters are dealt with properly.

Having witnessed a lot of violence and general thuggery from diddy clubbers, I'm sure you'll want to be fair and smear all the guilty parties with that brush. But, probably not East Fife. No one cares.

So you don't go to see your team at all?

I don't go anywhere except Ibrox.

I don't remember hearing about diddy thuggery in or around Ibrox.

Anyone think Bendarroch is a liar?

HMRC claim was accepted in full (£94m) for voting purposes because the tax assessments are effectively unless & until FTT decides otherwise.

Remember all the Orcs telling us how Rangers were "innocent until proven guilty" in the BTC, it appears they were talking shite again.

@BBCDouglsFraserLord Hodge in Court of Session confirms he'll seek to force BBC to hand over Craig Whyte secret recording of Duff & Phelps. #Rangers

@BBCDouglsFraserLawyers trying to block wind-up of #Rangers administration tell court £2m extra outlays only revealed this month, and not to all creditors.

@BBCDouglsFraserOldco #Rangers administrators took £2.5m fee from funds without proper permission, court told. It 'rectified' this later.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

I don't remember hearing about diddy thuggery in or around Ibrox.

Anyone think Bendarroch is a liar?

Aye, those Abergreen fans charged so recently for violence at Ibrox testify to the reality of what I have seen time and again.

And bad as that case was, at least they weren't attacking children as they did on another day -

An Aberdeen fan attacked a 12-year-old boy he spotted wearing a Celtic shirt in a Dundee supermarket after his club's 4-0 defeat in the Scottish Cup semi-final on Sunday.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Dundee/article/13066/aberdeen-fan-attacked-12-year-old-wearing-celtic-shirt-in-supermarket.html

As I said, it's all getting a bit silly on here.

Should you not be busying yourself with Petrie's bhegging letter?

Tellingly, he had this to say: "The attendance at the match against Dundee as 'club 12' was well short of the attendance of 17,100 against Rangers in August 2010."

And then: "The Club is grateful to those supporters who rallied to the call in the summer to find an additional 3,000 Season Ticket Holders. In the final analysis, an extra 1,000 Season Tickets were sold."

Doncaster said: "Everything is coming up roses!"

Hibs are compelled to beg and Hearts are on the edge along with Dunfermline. It's only October. smile.gif

Doncaster - we salute you!