Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1351719588[/url]' post='6763404']

They did after about 70 mins, and headed for the subway :D

Sorry! I meant to give you a greenie for that post but hit red by mistake.

I blame the beer.

Bad beer!

Bad, bad beer!

I don't like to have to do that kind of thing, but Bendarroch and his slanderous wee mates come on here and throw accusations around, going on the Lenin/Goebbels idea of repeating until true. Horrible, vile, nasty wee people. He wants Scottish clubs to die, why?

Because his crew got caught thieving, that's why. That's right, rangers. Not Killie, not celtic, not Dunfermline or Hearts. All of these have, or have had, their financial issues, but only ONE club ever deliberately stole tens of millions of pounds from the country they'r so proud to be a part of.

Sp the solution? What should happen now? Why, the rest of Scottish football must die.

Shame nobody told ICT, isn't it?

Repeating until true? You mean like the way people in this thread call Rangers 'The Rangers', as if that's a new part to our title or something? The only difference is the Ltd and Plc parts of the name.

Or the 'Sevco' chat? Anyone who did any sort of viable research, or even basic reading, into the meaning behind Sevco would realise their idiocy in doing so.

Shit, there was someone a few pages ago banging on about how Rangers fans go on about the club is different from the company constantly and that's all we ever say. Well, all everyone else ever says is the opposite. And, just to point out the blatant hypocrisy once more, if the club and the company are the same, and Rangers really did die today, or in the near future, then why the f**k the interest in this brand new club? Why the hate to this brand new club that is reserved purely for the likes of the OF? Why all the attention? I'm not saying this from a 'poor us' point of view, I'm saying this because the answers to those questions show up the blatant idiocy that the vast majority of the people on this thread post.

By all means have a fucking dig at is, we certainly deserve it, just do it right. Don't start telling Jimmy Savile he's a w****r for being a wife beater, rip the c**t for being a peado.

Yes, I did just compare Rangers to Jimmy Savile. Doesn't feel great.

I don't like to have to do that kind of thing, but Bendarroch and his slanderous wee mates come on here and throw accusations around, going on the Lenin/Goebbels idea of repeating until true. Horrible, vile, nasty wee people. He wants Scottish clubs to die, why?

Because his crew got caught thieving, that's why. That's right, rangers. Not Killie, not celtic, not Dunfermline or Hearts. All of these have, or have had, their financial issues, but only ONE club ever deliberately stole tens of millions of pounds from the country they'r so proud to be a part of.

Sp the solution? What should happen now? Why, the rest of Scottish football must die.

Shame nobody told ICT, isn't it?

No need to engage with them. When you see as**oles like that on the street you make sure you just walk by, ignoring them. Need to do the same here.

But this a day for celebration. The day Rangers, the 1872 lot, officially died.

And the High Court judge doesn't like their style either. Wanting to find out more about the recent dodgy dealings. He won't be fobbed off by the likes of the clowns we get on here.

Tonight the BDO staff will be sharpening their pencils, ready for the fray. These guys will love it. They like the chase. And Murray and his board are top of their list, not the Whyte dynasty.

We have had 6 months or so of relative inaction. But the floodgates are about to burst. Oh the fun!!! laugh.gif Let us enjoy it, and ignore the knuckle draggers who want to turn everything into what fits into their little brains.

And then to cap it all Inverness outclass them at Ibrox. Despite The Rangers playing that world class centre forward that is Kevin Kyle. sad.gif

Sorry! I meant to give you a greenie for that post but hit red by mistake.

I blame the beer.

Bad beer!

Bad, bad beer!

Take that back :angry:

Beer never bad.

Repeating until true? You mean like the way people in this thread call Rangers 'The Rangers', as if that's a new part to our title or something? The only difference is the Ltd and Plc parts of the name.

Or the 'Sevco' chat? Anyone who did any sort of viable research, or even basic reading, into the meaning behind Sevco would realise their idiocy in doing so.

Shit, there was someone a few pages ago banging on about how Rangers fans go on about the club is different from the company constantly and that's all we ever say. Well, all everyone else ever says is the opposite. And, just to point out the blatant hypocrisy once more, if the club and the company are the same, and Rangers really did die today, or in the near future, then why the f**k the interest in this brand new club? Why the hate to this brand new club that is reserved purely for the likes of the OF? Why all the attention? I'm not saying this from a 'poor us' point of view, I'm saying this because the answers to those questions show up the blatant idiocy that the vast majority of the people on this thread post.

By all means have a fucking dig at is, we certainly deserve it, just do it right. Don't start telling Jimmy Savile he's a w****r for being a wife beater, rip the c**t for being a peado.

No, I mean slanders such as "Killie liar" (as the obvious example here) being repeated without foundation.

Why the interest in this "brand new club"? Oh, maybe the fact that the same triumphalist, bigoted scum follow it as used to follow rangers, and love to bang on about their "history". Until anyone brings up the subject of debt, that is. Or theft. Or anyone asks them to detail the "punishments" the poor wee darlings are suffering.

As you've made quite clear in your post, the majority don't even know who or what they are "follow following".

Well done for the paedophile reference, by the way. Wouldn't be an Orc post without a wee bit child abuse....wink.gif

if Seething was a sport, you are a good shout for the next Olympic squad

As I was walking down the Copeland Road

I met a total stranger

And he said to me are you going to see the famous Glasgow Rangers

Nope

Say what?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if the club and the company are the same, and Rangers really did die today, or in the near future, then why the f**k the interest in this brand new club? Why the hate to this brand new club that is reserved purely for the likes of the OF? Why all the attention? I'm not saying this from a 'poor us' point of view, I'm saying this because the answers to those questions show up the blatant idiocy that the vast majority of the people on this thread post.

The reason people pay attention is that the Sevco is passing itself off as Rangers. Plenty of references via Google "This is called “passing off” and under section 216 Insolvency Act 1986 it can lead to criminal action..."

You look like Rangers, you talk like Rangers, you play at Rangers ground, you taste like Rangers and you sing the same songs. And worst of all the bigotry, hatred and arrogance lives on in Sevco.

There were chances to do the right thing since David Murray had his arm up his back courtesy of Lloyds, but every step since then has been the wrong one.

And you stole from the public.

World Stereotype Confirmation Championship

I think we have a winner....

Indeed. Abhergreen supporter slings mud - and can't tae it back. smile.gif

Precisely the stereotype of what I'd expect of you.

Will Milne be finished shaming your club and sucking Liewell's boaby by the time the 19th rolls around?

I mean slanders such as "Killie liar" (as the obvious example here) being repeated without foundation

We covered your porkies in this very thread some time ago.

And that wasn't anything to do with your fantasy beatings you droll on and on and on about. An entirely baseless claim as things stand.

The reason people pay attention is that the Sevco is passing itself off as Rangers. Plenty of references via Google "This is called "passing off" and under section 216 Insolvency Act 1986 it can lead to criminal action..."

You look like Rangers, you talk like Rangers, you play at Rangers ground, you taste like Rangers and you sing the same songs. And worst of all the bigotry, hatred and arrogance lives on in Sevco.

There were chances to do the right thing since David Murray had his arm up his back courtesy of Lloyds, but every step since then has been the wrong one.

And you stole from the public.

We do look like Rangers, talk like Rangers, play at Rangers' ground, sing the same songs as Rangers, have the same fans as Rangers, have the same manager as Rangers, have the same interests as Rangers... Could go on. See when you really think about it, the only people that consider us not to be Rangers are fans of other teams in Scotland and the taxman. Every recognized football authority, from the SFA to Fifa to the Belgian FA and in between all recognise us as Rangers. Fans of every other team around the globe all recognise us as Rangers. You lot don't but are really boring about it. Repetitive, incorrect nonsense is spouted day after day in this thread when there is so much ammo to throw at us. Guess I shouldn't complain though, I'd be more annoyed if the attacks levelled at us on here were truthful or relevant; these days it's just utter tripe that I really shouldn't even be bothering my arse replying to.