Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We do look like Rangers, talk like Rangers, play at Rangers' ground, sing the same songs as Rangers, have the same fans as Rangers, have the same manager as Rangers, have the same interests as Rangers... Could go on. See when you really think about it, the only people that consider us not to be Rangers are fans of other teams in Scotland and the taxman. Every recognized football authority, from the SFA to Fifa to the Belgian FA and in between all recognise us as Rangers. Fans of every other team around the globe all recognise us as Rangers. You lot don't but are really boring about it. Repetitive, incorrect nonsense is spouted day after day in this thread when there is so much ammo to throw at us. Guess I shouldn't complain though, I'd be more annoyed if the attacks levelled at us on here were truthful or relevant; these days it's just utter tripe that I really shouldn't even be bothering my arse replying to.

Tedi-lite?

We do look like Rangers, talk like Rangers, play at Rangers' ground, sing the same songs as Rangers, have the same fans as Rangers, have the same manager as Rangers, have the same interests as Rangers... Could go on. See when you really think about it, the only people that consider us not to be Rangers are fans of other teams in Scotland and the taxman. Every recognized football authority, from the SFA to Fifa to the Belgian FA and in between all recognise us as Rangers. Fans of every other team around the globe all recognise us as Rangers. You lot don't but are really boring about it. Repetitive, incorrect nonsense is spouted day after day in this thread when there is so much ammo to throw at us. Guess I shouldn't complain though, I'd be more annoyed if the attacks levelled at us on here were truthful or relevant; these days it's just utter tripe that I really shouldn't even be bothering my arse replying to.

So the taxman doesn't count? Thats what got the dead club, well, dead. And the Caley players didn't think you were Rangers.

We covered your porkies in this very thread some time ago.

And that wasn't anything to do with your fantasy beatings you droll on and on and on about. An entirely baseless claim as things stand.

I asked you to back up your claim. You couldn't. f**k right off.

"droll" isn't a verb, stupid. Not, at least, that would make sense there.

I assume you meant the one time I posted reference to my personal experience - an experience shared with more than one poster on here, and admitted by some of your cohorts as the kind of thing which happens when "the minority" are involved. The only reason for me to mention it again is because YOU have brought it up again. And again, and again........

Thick, lying, slanderous, bitter, twisted little bigot.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

So if you want to be Rangers pay the debt then.

We keep telling you why the football authorities want to continue the lie, its the cash cow nothing more.

You (or should I say Charles) can con and cheat some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

The wonderful thing about Pie and Bovril, and the blogs that have contributed so much to the pressure on unearthing the facts is that it now cannot go away. the ork of people like the Rangers tax Case blog will see their rewards for the hard work.

As we reach the High Court(s) and the liquidation investigation process we see the fruit still on the trees, to be picked as they ripen. biggrin.gif

Well, so you claimed.

Perhaps I am guilty of forgetting the old rule that everything is true on the interwebs.

laugh.gif

BUt, But, But... You said I "droll" on about it. You lie. You have been caught in that lie. Time to put down the shovel.

Anyhoo, have you not got a party to go to, to celebrate now that the criminals responsible for rangers' death are going to get their comeuppance? *

*As a wise(?) man said a few months ago, "Be careful what you wish for".

No, I mean slanders such as "Killie liar" (as the obvious example here) being repeated without foundation.

Why the interest in this "brand new club"? Oh, maybe the fact that the same triumphalist, bigoted scum follow it as used to follow rangers, and love to bang on about their "history". Until anyone brings up the subject of debt, that is. Or theft. Or anyone asks them to detail the "punishments" the poor wee darlings are suffering.

As you've made quite clear in your post, the majority don't even know who or what they are "follow following".

Well done for the paedophile reference, by the way. Wouldn't be an Orc post without a wee bit child abuse....wink.gif

Yeah, we love to bang on about our history. Honestly man, if you read this thread then how many times do you think the words 'brand new club' or '0 titles' or any variation suggesting the same, has been mentioned as opposed to a rangers fan going on about our history? I don't follow this thread intently, but I've read the last few pages and it's pretty clear the way the tide is going in terms of one side staking claims against the other.

I totally agree about the debt aspect. I've posted about it at length before, but we as Rangers fans want all the good sides of liquidation (no debt, etc) whereas none of the downsides of having no titles or anything else. You guys want us to be a brand new club, but at the same time show the same level of disdain reserved only for a side you have known and hated for years. Both are wrong in my opinion, don't really know what the happy medium is. What should've happened is we should've paid our fucking tax, but we didn't. Then what should've happened is it should've completely crippled us as a club and put us out the game forever - but it didn't, no matter how much you hate it. And, in my opinion, what should be happening right now is we should be getting all the fucking slag we deserve for being given such a get-out-of-jail-free card, but most of the stuff spouted in this thread is nonsense. I only ever bite at it when I'm high as shit or had a few, and I really should know better than to piss into the wind and argue with fools (your posts have been very reasonable from what I've seen), but f**k it. S'all in the game.

Speaking of which, I'm off to watch The Wire. Catch you gents in a few weeks with a very similar argument no doubt - try get outside in the mean time lads.

BUt, But, But... You said I "droll" on about it. You lie. You have been caught in that lie. Time to put down the shovel.

Anyhoo, have you not got a party to go to, to celebrate now that the criminals responsible for rangers' death are going to get their comeuppance? *

*As a wise(?) man said a few months ago, "Be careful what you wish for".

profound stuff! who said that?

86 was a world cup year

Olympics were 84 or 88

possibly you picked that year out of your arse.

Um... Alright?

Clearly the entire point of my post was about that particular year of the Olympics. No way could you've made any other shite patter olympics squad, 86 was your fuckin' year man!

And I did mention I plucked the number out my arse a few posts back, glad to see your reading abilities are level with someone in (early) primary school.

Um... Alright?

Clearly the entire point of my post was about that particular year of the Olympics. No way could you've made any other shite patter olympics squad, 86 was your fuckin' year man!

And I did mention I plucked the number out my arse a few posts back, glad to see your reading abilities are level with someone in (early) primary school.

Is there a translation service available? unsure.gif

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/rangers/news/green-wants-25-year-mccoist-stay_37016.html

Chief executive Charles Green wants Ally McCoist to lead Rangers's resurgence and hopes that he will manage the club for the next 25 years.

The Ibrox outfit slipped into administration, liquidation and thus the Scottish Third Division during McCoist's first 12 months in charge.

Reports earlier this summer hinted that the pair did not have a good relationship as on-field matters were influenced by off-field problems.

However, Green has insisted that he is a big fan of the Gers legend, who sacrificed his salary when the club struggled financially last season.

"There is no chance we would want Ally to leave the club. I want him to be here for the next 25 years. We would never let his contract finish. We're talking with him and his advisers about doing something," Green told the Daily Record.

"We have started speaking with him about being a major part of Rangers both as a manager and shareholder. Why shouldn't Ally be a shareholder? That would be important for him and his family."

"He was one of the first people to turn to Duff and Phelps and say, 'Don't pay me any salary'. Ally worked for free and I don't know any manager who has gone into their boss's office and said, 'I will work for free'."

McCoist scored over 250 goals in his 15-year Rangers playing career.

patrick_stewart_as_captain_picard.jpg

Um... Alright?

your post had a point?

The Amigos won't like a rebel like yerself not adhereing to the Sevco House Style.

or 'hoose' style. I forget which is in vogue.

Yeah, we love to bang on about our history. Honestly man, if you read this thread then how many times do you think the words 'brand new club' or '0 titles' or any variation suggesting the same, has been mentioned as opposed to a rangers fan going on about our history? I don't follow this thread intently, but I've read the last few pages and it's pretty clear the way the tide is going in terms of one side staking claims against the other.

I totally agree about the debt aspect. I've posted about it at length before, but we as Rangers fans want all the good sides of liquidation (no debt, etc) whereas none of the downsides of having no titles or anything else. You guys want us to be a brand new club, but at the same time show the same level of disdain reserved only for a side you have known and hated for years. Both are wrong in my opinion, don't really know what the happy medium is. What should've happened is we should've paid our fucking tax, but we didn't. Then what should've happened is it should've completely crippled us as a club and put us out the game forever - but it didn't, no matter how much you hate it. And, in my opinion, what should be happening right now is we should be getting all the fucking slag we deserve for being given such a get-out-of-jail-free card, but most of the stuff spouted in this thread is nonsense. I only ever bite at it when I'm high as shit or had a few, and I really should know better than to piss into the wind and argue with fools (your posts have been very reasonable from what I've seen), but f**k it. S'all in the game.

Speaking of which, I'm off to watch The Wire. Catch you gents in a few weeks with a very similar argument no doubt - try get outside in the mean time lads.

The happy medium is to regard the old Rangers as cnuts, and this new Rangers tribute act as cnuts too. Show no bias towards either and keep a balanced view on it all. Works for me.

Fcuk yer' Sevco.