Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At a guess...

-No story here, unconnected to Rangers

-Part of Mhedia conspiracy to destroy Rangers

-Journalist owns green toothbrush, sniff sniff, I smell Timothy

-Why aren't Mhedia investigating Dermot Desmond for something or other

-All the shareholder's fault, nothing to do with Rangers

-Vodafone stole billions, so Rangers shouldn't be punished for anything, ever...

...And, once they've had a chance to get the party line straight...

-It's all the SFA's fault for not stopping the sale of the club, an act that we would have totally thanked the SFA for, if they had done it, and

-The diddy clubbers and plastics deliberately destroyed Rangers out of jealousy.

Possibility of RFC supporters understanding and accepting actual reasons for club's demise - 0%.

You forgot "And we've got thousands at our games, what does your diddy team pull at home?" That line always impresses me - a bit like the way Wayne Campbell's ex-girlfriend tries to win him back by buying him a gun rack for his birthday. laugh.gif

Aye, but now it's The Thimes as well!

No offence to the Retard, but now it's in a NEWSPAPER.

The Killie liar now sucking the arse of one of the scabrous News International rags? Makes a change from the plastics I suppose.

And only a matter of days after they were horsed in court for hacking. laugh.gif

Integrity was it?

The Killie liar now sucking the arse of one of the scabrous News International rags? Makes a change from the plastics I suppose.

And only a matter of days after they were horsed in court for hacking. laugh.gif

Integrity was it?

Orcs, obsessed with diddy fans!

what are they like.

Integrity was it?

Now, this is one angle of point-dodging that I didn't foresee - that the Times story must be wrong and irrelevant, because of the Leveson Inquiry.

Laudible grounds for doubting News International publications generally, of course, but you have to seriously doubt whether this rigorous analysis of sources would be applied if, say, the Times were to announce that Dundee United's owner was a tax-dodger.

Would Bendarroch find the Times unreliable then? Would he Falkirk.

You forgot "And we've got thousands at our games, what does your diddy team pull at home?" That line always impresses me

Not as impressive as Doncaster's 'garden of roses' speech as Hearts and now Dunfermline are unable to pay their wage bills.

Because, of course, those crowds are why the bills aren't being met.

Internet warriors: "We faithfully promise to rally around the clubs and make good any shortfall created in Rangers temporary absence."

They did nothing of the kind.

I bet Hearts were delighted to learn of their share of the gate at Dundee Hibs this week. A share of no less than 3,789 who turned up.

laugh.gif

Not as impressive as Doncaster's 'garden of roses' speech as Hearts and now Dunfermline are unable to pay their wage bills.

Internet warriors: "We faithfully promise to rally around the clubs and make good any shortfall created in Rangers temporary absence."

I bet Hearts were delighted to learn of their share of the gate at Dundee Hibs this week. A share of no less than 3,789 who turned up.

laugh.gif

Who is in the semi finals bear ;)

laugh.gif

There's only one club I really care about, dear boy. That has its problems so there's a bit of glasshouses about all this. Mind out. wink.gif

Now, this is one angle of point-dodging that I didn't foresee - that the Times story must be wrong and irrelevant, because of the Leveson Inquiry.

Laudible grounds for doubting News International publications generally, of course, but you have to seriously doubt whether this rigorous analysis of sources would be applied if, say, the Times were to announce that Dundee United's owner was a tax-dodger.

Would Bendarroch find the Times unreliable then? Would he Falkirk.

You have me bang to rights.

I'm going to correct the matter immediately by stating that The Times is a more credible a source than the disgraced lawyer, the IRA writer and a host of other plastic bloggers. Not least because they had the good sense to sack Britney.

They are still the pus in the pimple on the arse of the world known as News International despite my correction.

And on your point regarding what I might or might not mention. I don't mind Hughes and his film-scheme coming to the attention of HMRC. Just as I had no objections when other papers reported on a number of plastics embroiled in tax schemes under investigation from HMRC.

A genuine goose gander moment.