Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry mate had an attack of humanity towards those less fortunate.

I know , I know .. will I ever learn unsure.gif keep thinking I'm talking to fellow football fans rather than a sort of neanderthal scientologists.

I do keep harking on about cheap gimmicks the orcs have been guilty of swallowing as a stick to beat the other cheek with the NIAR, the 5 stars and as you rightly say the orange tops probably the most embarrassing and shameful of the 3 , tribute to the Dutch players ?rolleyes.gif

Now it's arguing about claiming 54 titles ok Tax dodgers, Cheating b*****ds thats 2 others are free to add I suppose.

I was just highlighting their belief that those players would still be able to compete with SPL opposition when playing 3rd division football week in week out and not exactly scorching the heathland while doing so.

Where is No8 ?? he's gone walkabout.

I

They've gone walkabout, shurely?

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/ Time to attack the enemies of Rangers :lol: :lol: :lol:

'not to merely defend Rangers from their enemies, but to attack and silence those enemies by using the weapons available through the law of the land, both criminal and civil.'

hey Leggo, are you absolutely sure that it would be to 'Rangers' advantage to be exposed to more court time than the minimum they can get away with....?

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/ Time to attack the enemies of Rangers :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was funny at the start now its just sad with veiled attempts at putting a sectarian slant on things, if this guy never had the middle name of Patrick would it be constantly used ??

Then he goes on about the club and supporters working together as before there has been a 'mistrust ' between the two. I think you'll find the problem was blind allegiance all through a financially disastrous 14 years. I shudder to think what this will mean in Leggo's world all letter bombs and threats will be written on official club stationary ?

If these things come to light and there is something in the rumours isin't it better to have them out in the open. Remember Orcs if you buy the shares its only your money if it goes tits up it will be your own mess. We know Chuckie needs to get the money in to get out , you lose no matter what.

At a guess...

-No story here, unconnected to Rangers

-Part of Mhedia conspiracy to destroy Rangers

-Journalist owns green toothbrush, sniff sniff, I smell Timothy

-Why aren't Mhedia investigating Dermot Desmond for something or other

-All the shareholder's fault, nothing to do with Rangers

-Vodafone stole billions, so Rangers shouldn't be punished for anything, ever...

...And, once they've had a chance to get the party line straight...

-It's all the SFA's fault for not stopping the sale of the club, an act that we would have totally thanked the SFA for, if they had done it, and

-The diddy clubbers and plastics deliberately destroyed Rangers out of jealousy.

Possibility of RFC supporters understanding and accepting actual reasons for club's demise - 0%.

You forgot "And we've got thousands at our games, what does your diddy team pull at home?" That line always impresses me - a bit like the way Wayne Campbell's ex-girlfriend tries to win him back by buying him a gun rack for his birthday. laugh.gif

Aye, but now it's The Thimes as well!

No offence to the Retard, but now it's in a NEWSPAPER.

The Killie liar now sucking the arse of one of the scabrous News International rags? Makes a change from the plastics I suppose.

And only a matter of days after they were horsed in court for hacking. laugh.gif

Integrity was it?

The Killie liar now sucking the arse of one of the scabrous News International rags? Makes a change from the plastics I suppose.

And only a matter of days after they were horsed in court for hacking. laugh.gif

Integrity was it?

Orcs, obsessed with diddy fans!

what are they like.

Integrity was it?

Now, this is one angle of point-dodging that I didn't foresee - that the Times story must be wrong and irrelevant, because of the Leveson Inquiry.

Laudible grounds for doubting News International publications generally, of course, but you have to seriously doubt whether this rigorous analysis of sources would be applied if, say, the Times were to announce that Dundee United's owner was a tax-dodger.

Would Bendarroch find the Times unreliable then? Would he Falkirk.

You forgot "And we've got thousands at our games, what does your diddy team pull at home?" That line always impresses me

Not as impressive as Doncaster's 'garden of roses' speech as Hearts and now Dunfermline are unable to pay their wage bills.

Because, of course, those crowds are why the bills aren't being met.

Internet warriors: "We faithfully promise to rally around the clubs and make good any shortfall created in Rangers temporary absence."

They did nothing of the kind.

I bet Hearts were delighted to learn of their share of the gate at Dundee Hibs this week. A share of no less than 3,789 who turned up.

laugh.gif

Not as impressive as Doncaster's 'garden of roses' speech as Hearts and now Dunfermline are unable to pay their wage bills.

Internet warriors: "We faithfully promise to rally around the clubs and make good any shortfall created in Rangers temporary absence."

I bet Hearts were delighted to learn of their share of the gate at Dundee Hibs this week. A share of no less than 3,789 who turned up.

laugh.gif

Who is in the semi finals bear ;)

laugh.gif

There's only one club I really care about, dear boy. That has its problems so there's a bit of glasshouses about all this. Mind out. wink.gif