Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

See realistically Ted, McCoist should have been papped out the door by now. He is clueless. I find it a bit strange that he's still there. What makes you think he will be punted any time soon? And by soon I mean even next season. He fucked up the cups, Europe and a big SPL lead last year. Any other club would have binned him by now. All you hear is "he's running out of time" and "he's under pressure". Maybe I'm reading too much into things but it genuinely baffles me he's still there just now.

Have to agree with this (shoot me please), it was obvious when he used to take the cup games and Walter had to rescue him in the 2nd half that he wasn't up to it. He won't be sacked as that could upset the share issue and we can't have that as you well know ya scamp.

Ally needs to man up and resign, ok he'll get all the walking away jokes but i'm sure he'll deal with those. By staying he does himself no favours, leave now with your legend status still intact would be my advice.

Ahhhhh the Daily Ranger headlines for today.............

Rangers insist HMRC probe into investor is not club's problem.

And Rangers attacked reports that they were in “fresh trouble” with HMRC. They said: “The Rangers Football Club have no outstanding issues with HMRC.”

Meanwhile, a finance expert said the probe would have “little impact” on the club.

He said: “The worst impact would be under fit and proper person SFA rules. That would simply mean a parting of the ways.

Hehehehehehehehe. As for "parting of the ways" having "little impact", wouldn't that mean he would take his money with him?

Ally McCoist: I'm the man carrying the can if Rangers suffer Scottish Cup exit.

I wonder what his excuse will be this time if they get punted?

Rangers star Ian Black: Third division is harder than SPL.

The tears are still streaming down my face. lmfao.

Rangers midfielder Ian Black: Some of the tackles in Div 3 would see you done for assault.. refs must clamp down on it.

Thought he was meant to be some sort of hardman? Has he only just figured out that every player in the lower divisions want to show this p***k what a hard tackle really is? Ian son, if you are going to act the hardman then back it up or shutthefuckup. Wean.

Have to agree with this (shoot me please), it was obvious when he used to take the cup games and Walter had to rescue him in the 2nd half that he wasn't up to it. He won't be sacked as that could upset the share issue and we can't have that as you well know ya scamp.

Ally needs to man up and resign, ok he'll get all the walking away jokes but i'm sure he'll deal with those. By staying he does himself no favours, leave now with your legend status still intact would be my advice.

Can't believe I am going to agree with this.

If he was anybody else that didn't have history at Ibrox (eg PLG) then he would have been hunted a long time ago. With him still being there and the look of confusion on his face when he can't turn a game around, it's only going to get harder and harder as they move up the leagues.

Can't believe I am going to agree with this.

If he was anybody else that didn't have history at Ibrox (eg PLG) then he would have been hunted a long time ago. With him still being there and the look of confusion on his face when he can't turn a game around, it's only going to get harder and harder as they move up the leagues.

Come the real winter months away from home he will really struggle when its more about grit and deteermination from his squad on half frozen parks under dim floodlights in freezing gales, not quite how the players have been brought up, major reality check for some of them

What about Craigkillie, then?

The guy who slammed into the plastics over poppygate? An issue that inspires you to rant when it's mentioned by a Rangers supporter but finds you silent when it's one of your own?

You two faced c**t. laugh.gif

And on that very point - that's some truly fabulous 'whataboutery' you offered up. laugh.gif

Bendarroch's continued references to the IRA - relevant to the goings-on at ibrox, in what way?

The same little moron's attempt to get "poppygate" raised again - affects rangers how?

Every bit - every single bit - as relevant to this thread as your best man running away from a wedding, your fantasy beatings, your 'guess my pet' game and more.

Never more pertinent a point made than your double-standard-flying attack on poppygate when raised by anyone except (of course!) when done so by one of your own. Well, I say one of your own, but...

Can we get this straight - you want Rangers supporters on topic only and you can post whatever complete fucking pish you want as and when you feel like it?

Roon ye. laugh.gif

I repeat, what ON EARTH does a celtic fan being found guilty in court have to do with rangers or the shitstorm they're in? Was it at a rangers match? Was it at ibrox? Had he been out drinking with the Gorams?

Just answer the question or let folk draw their own conclusions.

I can help you with that.

CraigKillie and Dhensebhore argue about poppygate.

The Killie Liar responded: " "

Rangers supporter brings up poppygate.

The Killie Liar responded: "How dare you, how very fucking dare you. What's that got to do with The Rangers?"

Stinging reply ... :lol::lol::lol: from Bendy the Great Pretender ....

I'm grateful for your honesty that this thread is nothing more than a piss take. Presumably you'll have zero issues with all future non-stinging replies.

Unlike your bestie, the Killie liar and his two faced ranting cuntery on show.

smile.gif

A Celtic supporter's blog, also a poster on TSFM: http://www.thefootballlife.co.uk/post/34845850248/the-shieldhall-putsch

I'm sure he must be considering supporters that have already chucked it, & those that will moreso subsequently.

Including me, easily

A little learning is a dangerous thing indeed. What a load of desperate, ill-conceived twaddle. Does this guy seriously believe that the scum who follow Sevco will in any way soften their attitudes towards the rest of us should we give them a lift up the ladder through reconstruction?

They take it as their right to enjoy the benefits of an uneven playing field. They take it as their right to enjoy ''honest mistakes'' that penalise other teams. They get far more enjoyment out of cheating their way to victory than by playing great football to achieve victory. They regard the right to cheat as their due for being ''the People''. Their entire history proves this. They would regard league reconstruction as the least the rest of us should do for them! They are shameless.

This all seems to be based on the belief that punishing Rangers for their many misdemeanors will make their followers bully boys, and that if we treat them nicely they will cease to be such. I think the term in this context is ''appeasement''. He doesn't seem to understand what many of us have known since we were 10 years old -- that bully boys choose to follow Rangers. Graham Spiers and the late Ian Archer already explained this but that seems to be a bit of reading that has passed this blogger by.

I'm no longer feeling benign. wink.gif

Unlike the Orc muppets on here I have only seen WKR go off topic when replying to idiotic posts.

You have concerns about off-topic matters? So, the Killie Liar has an excuse for going off topic, but it's more than fine when you do?

If not, I can't quite understand your wee rant with CraigKillie about poppygate in this very thread.

Is there a reason his two-faced ways find you licking his arse? Just returning a favour for when he had sweet f**k all to say when CraigKillie rammed it to the plastics over poppygate?

And - amazingly - not on a plastics or diddy thread - right here on this thread.

laugh.gif

Triplets?

Stoney thats one hell of a stutter you've got there.

They are all the same post. They just have different numbers.

Nope post now, nope post then, nope post forever.

How can you guys not get your head around this?

Come the real winter months away from home he will really struggle when its more about grit and deteermination from his squad on half frozen parks under dim floodlights in freezing gales, not quite how the players have been brought up, major reality check for some of them

Hope OrcTV covers these games so I can watch them online. The laugh-o-meter will be off the radar.

Ally is moaning about the injury list at the moment. Wait till January and he'll need help from the experts, the folk that do the assessments for DLA - You can take two steps unaided - you're at it - you're fit - your playing!