Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm more than happy to talk about the internet warriors abandoning their clubs in droves. The sort of broken-promise absence that seen Petrie of Hibs publicly bhegging this very week.

And Hearts and Dunfermline unable to pay their wages.

Beautifully, I hear on the vine that other clubs are very, very close to crisis states as well.

Killie! Killie! Killie!

We'll see soon enough. smile.gif

The Glasgow mill has the same club about to re-enter crisis as has just set up as a newco

Tick-tock

A consequence of the old company failing to secure a CVA as you well know.

Which killed you's so you had to form a new one "bit like the bootleg beatles but with shi#e songs" and try to mimic the old company/clubs traditions

I think that's more to do with the monumental chip on your shoulder than anything based in reality.

And there's our collective nouns for those not fit to follow The Rangers.

A shoulder-chip of plastics, and a bullshit of diddies.

You don't half rattle off some pish, man. :lol:

What does "not fit to follow the rangers" even mean? Do they vet you or something?

I'm more than happy to talk about the internet warriors abandoning their clubs in droves. The sort of broken-promise absence that seen Petrie of Hibs publicly bhegging this very week.

Beautifully, I hear on the vine that other clubs are very, very close to crisis states as well.

Killie! Killie! Killie!

Wrong, but you know that anyway... and for the record, i've no sympathy for any club that were quite happy to take the cash from the SPL closed shop & give the finger to any club who didn't have money to spend.

Interesting that this "vine" of yours was eerily quiet when the mighty rangers were going tits up. :lol:

I think that's more to do with the monumental chip on your shoulder than anything based in reality.

And there's our collective nouns for those not fit to follow The Rangers.

A shoulder-chip of plastics, and a bullshit of diddies.

Is there a criteria for following football clubs?

Can you provide a link to it?

I would think that since "Rangers" are such a great institution people would choose not to follow them for other reasons?

A mixture of kids, foriegn and spl journeymen and we're paying them all £10k per week :lol:

The P*B motto, if in doubt - make it up :)

Norman and friends won't be happy about mindless drivel like this clogging up the bestest thread in the whole wide world.

Shame that.

Remind us again, Bennett - who was it said they were all on 10k a week?

Yep, not just mindless, but made-up as well.

Killie! Killie! Killie!

The diddies are not abondoning our clubs. The diddies returned to their clubs after their clubs chose the fans over the pressure from those running the game to allow newco straight into the SPL.

Obviously for some that would not be enough so they are still staying away. If anything they are away due to the SPL's&SFA's stance of bullying to get their way and the SFL's taking of forty pieces of silver to slip them straight in without following the due process. Don't kid yourself that newco can take any credit for the projected death of football in this country. That was down to Rangers, their death sentence is enough justice to compensate for the loss of a handful of fans.

The last time we played a Scottish cup game at Ibrox we had 17k at a weekend, so thats 8k (almost 50%) uplift outstanding commitment by our fans ;)

Nope. That was Rangers. You are getting mixed up.

Have Newco's results been added to Rangers on UEFA.com? you said they would after their next SC match and that would prrovide proof of life after death.

The last time we played a Scottish cup game at Ibrox we had 17k at a weekend, so thats 8k (almost 50%) uplift outstanding commitment by our fans ;)

Well done, Tedi, every cloud.....

Of course, when the Arabs humped rangers (remember them?), there hadn't been all that pish about "walking away" or "watching from the pavements", had there? Oh, and the Dundee United game was on telly, as well, I believe.

I thank 'Rangers' should seek a tie-up with Argentina's Newell's Old Boys. Lots of stars in the crest etc

http://www.inthestan...s_logo.svg_.png

What's the significance of those stars some teams wear? I've noticed rangers used to have them above the badge. Perhaps one of our regulars could explain?

Can't believe it's been over twenty minutes, and nobody's taken advantage of Ken's immaculate set-up.....

No it looks like UEFA have completely ignored the Scottish Cup this year, but then they did not report on the earlier rounds last year either nor have they updated the Dunfermline results, I am sure they are still scraping an existence

According to the SFA both games were attended my Rangers F.C. so I would imagine it was Rangers F.C. fans at both games, thought you hold was full on this point ? :P

Have Dunfermline played in the SC this season?

That team called.Rangers can only call themselves that because the old Rangers changed their name.

No it looks like UEFA have completely ignored the Scottish Cup this year, but then they did not report on the earlier rounds last year either nor have they updated the Dunfermline results, I am sure they are still scraping an existence

According to the SFA both games were attended by Rangers F.C. so I would imagine it was Rangers F.C. fans at both games, thought you hold was full on this point ? :P

Tell you what, Tedi. Just post your original thoughts, and don't ask Google to translate to English. It couldn't possibly make less sense.

Yes you are right it was against SPL opposition and not just 2nd Division opposition, altogether a bigger game that less people turned up for

Sevco are better supported than Rangers were?

Orange walks, how weak you are to throw the old unconnected cliché`s to strengthen your rather pathetic statement, it was however good to pump a guy that calls us orange b*****ds, satisfying indeed

But what should happen to the guilty 70 year old who watched a famous football club be fiddled way in front of his eyes? Definitely guilty. Should he be banged up or just disqualified?

post-30359-0-80641900-1352052859_thumb.j