Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

By jove he gets it at last. The newco failed the CVA and is set to be liquidated (not liquidised as Norman once said)

Now only another 500 or so P&B oiks to go.

By jove he sees the near future :D

Why would rangers pay millions to clubs in England and across Europe, and to footballing agents, yet fail to pay 31 thousand to Dundee United? Either:

a. Green is a petty little shitbag, intent on carring on a feud based on some imaginary rip-off perpetrated on the "loyal" Orcs. Which will of course cement his new-found status as a proper "rangers man". Or

b. Green has a different interpretation of "all" football debts than those he owes the money to (those lovable Austrians still want the Jelly money). Or

c. Green is a bare-faced liar. Or

d. All of the above.

It's been pretty well documented that the SPL have stated that they will pay the Dundonians their money, i believe Charlie gave a copy of the letter to STV. Strange that you would ignore that in your ongoing quest for the truth.

My link

But the real reason is not because “evil ****” destroyed The Rangers – it’s because one of our “own” did.

Yes, I know, David Murray is not one of our own. I have always known that. Sadly, many Rangers fans followed the pied piper with his “Tenner for every fiver” crap and could not see past Minty while the team was enjoying “success” on the park.

Does anyone know what this means? Seems the scales have fallen from this man's eyes.

By jove he sees the near future :D

Ahhhh bugger, you could have pm'd me instead of being a smart arse as i'd have done the same for you.

After another read at that i've noticed that you've edited my original post, naughty.

Edited by bennett

They were just the highlights but if you'd like me to dispell the full statement from your latest greatest messiah I can

Just interested in seeing the full article, if you have it then could you post it,

Ahhhh bugger, you could have pm'd me instead of being a smart arse as i'd have done the same for you.

After another read at that i've noticed that you've edited my original post, naughty.

:P nah didn't change anything, just removed a bit to tidy it up. The bit I took out is still is relevant for if a 3rdco emerges it would be very 'seerish' of you....

If you are referring to Wizadoras posts i have answered everyone of them adequately until i forgot what he was on about.(1)

I believe it may have been the poster know as the nolly who claimed our superstars were paid the princely sum of £10k per week Norman.(2)

By jove he gets it at last. The newco failed the CVA and is set to be liquidated (not liquidised as Norman once said) which saw a new company founded to take over the running of the club.

Dropping 2 points at Tannadice Normy, not the best of days for your team mate but if you'd prefer to talk about our game with Alloa then feel free.(3)

It's been pretty well documented that the SPL have stated that they will pay the Dundonians their money, i believe Charlie gave a copy of the letter to STV. Strange that you would ignore that in your ongoing quest for the truth.(4)

1. No you didn't. You spent the majority of today deflecting and failing to answer ANYONE's questions.

2. The salient point was your use of the word "all", which was not what the OP said.

3. We lost at home to Euan Norris' incompetence the same team that humped ICBINrangers in midweek.

4. If rangers had paid up when they should have, none of this particular web of lies, accusations and counter-accusations would be necessary. Is that not true?

Deflector.jpg

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

:P nah didn't change anything, just removed a bit to tidy it up. The bit I took out is still is relevant for if a 3rdco emerges it would be very 'seerish' of you....

I originally gave you credit for catching me out in a jovial manner but then discovered that you had cherry picked the quote and altered my post to change the context.

Just interested in seeing the full article, if you have it then could you post it,

CG spoke for 40 minutes yesterday in Ibrox, here are some of of his comments.

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

2 - Rangers only receive approx 700k from TV money at present.

3 - All footballing debt have been paid apart from the 31k to Dundee Utd which he has a letter confirming would be paid by the SPL.

4 - They have agreed a fee of £1.3 million with Loyds for the purchase of the Albion carpark therefore canceling the lease which ran till 2025 at over 300k a year.

5 - The management team are currently looking at a list of players who will be out of contract next summer but would be availabe as free agents from Sept 1st 2013, CG plans to sign them up on a pre contract agreements next year.

6 - Rangers owed hearts the remainder of the Lee Wallace fee, Hearts were so desperate for the money eventually offering a 100k discount if we paid the cash two weeks ago.Thats why the couldn't pay the wages.

7 - Projected turnover for this year is 20 million. Next year 40 million.

8 - Share issue prospectus to be made public in a 21 page document end of this coming week or just after.

9 - Over 20 pension fund groups have an intrest in the share issue.

Corporate roadshow to start this week re share issue Glasgow, Edinburgh

and then London for seven days.

10 - He once again stated that we have no debts and are cash rich at the

moment and expecting to make a 6 million profit from the retail arm now

JJB are out the way.

11 - Hinted at League reconstruction being masterminded by the SFL not the

SPL as he predicts the SPL will go bust without the Sky deal which he

refused to sign.

12 - Soon to be another bust up with SPL over Rangers tv broadcasts.

Doncaster says we need their permission which will undoubtably mean

money to those c unts.

13 - CG stated he thinks SFA will declare him not a fit and proper person to

be CEO of Rangers because of his constant war with them.

14 - CG insists there is a potential to make a 100% profit on shares for all

new share holders.

15 - SFA and SFL not interested in stripping of titles only the tarriers at the

SPL pushing for it. He will fight it all the way.

16 - He is considering taking legal action against the SPL and SFA over the

agreement to allow us a Liscense to continue playing football.

Decision was taken under duress he says at 9.30pm before Brechin

from 2 pages back

I originally gave you credit for catching me out in a jovial manner but then discovered that you had cherry picked the quote and altered my post to change the context.

By jove he gets it at last. The newco failed the CVA and is set to be liquidated (not liquidised as Norman once said) which saw a new company founded to take over the running of the club.

Sigh........... better?

Better have a word with Bendarroch if that's a dubious practise in BennettWorld.......

Seeing as you don't like it yourself Normy, i expected better from you.

Wunfy had me bang to rights without resorting to such low tactics, it kind of ruined it for him.

Edited by bennett

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

2 - Rangers only receive approx 700k from TV money at present.

3 - All footballing debt have been paid apart from the 31k to Dundee Utd which he has a letter confirming would be paid by the SPL.

4 - They have agreed a fee of £1.3 million with Loyds for the purchase of the Albion carpark therefore canceling the lease which ran till 2025 at over 300k a year.

5 - The management team are currently looking at a list of players who will be out of contract next summer but would be availabe as free agents from Sept 1st 2013, CG plans to sign them up on a pre contract agreements next year.

6 - Rangers owed hearts the remainder of the Lee Wallace fee, Hearts were so desperate for the money eventually offering a 100k discount if we paid the cash two weeks ago.Thats why the couldn't pay the wages.

7 - Projected turnover for this year is 20 million. Next year 40 million.

8 - Share issue prospectus to be made public in a 21 page document end of this coming week or just after.

and then London for seven days.

10 - He once again stated that we have no debts and are cash rich at the

moment and expecting to make a 6 million profit from the retail arm now

JJB are out the way.

11 - Hinted at League reconstruction being masterminded by the SFL not the

SPL as he predicts the SPL will go bust without the Sky deal which he

refused to sign.

12 - Soon to be another bust up with SPL over Rangers tv broadcasts.

Doncaster says we need their permission which will undoubtably mean

money to those c unts.

13 - CG stated he thinks SFA will declare him not a fit and proper person to

be CEO of Rangers because of his constant war with them.

new share holders.

15 - SFA and SFL not interested in stripping of titles only the tarriers at the

SPL pushing for it. He will fight it all the way.

16 - He is considering taking legal action against the SPL and SFA over the

agreement to allow us a Liscense to continue playing football.

Decision was taken under duress he says at 9.30pm before Brechin

from 2 pages back

daley.jpg

Seeing as you don't like it yourself Normy, i expected better from you.

Wunfy had me bang to rights without resorting to suck low tactics, it kind of ruined it for him.

A bit rich criticising someone for a practise that is the primary tactic of someone you regularly greenie, that's all.

Oh, and if you can find any post where I've used "liquidised" rather than "liquidated" as anything other than a joke (and I can't even imagine doing that, although others have), then fair enough.

I'm confident enough that you can't to call you a LIAR yet again. No offence, like.

ETA: Greenie for the Greenie Doppelganger.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The dangerous lies

and then London for seven days. rolleyes.gif

new share holders. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Does he really think every Sevco fan is a total idiot and would believe this stuff?

from 2 pages back

Does he really think every Sevco fan is a total idiot and would believe this stuff?

Can we honestly say there's been any kind of fans' organisation or group speaking up to disabuse him of the notion? It's an assumption that has appeared to serve him pretty well so far. He's gone from carpet-bagger to saviour simply by adopting the role of ÚberOrc. (and yes I know an umlaut's two dots, but hey....)

Before Bennett and the rest pipe up, I know there are those who are unsure about, or suspicious of Charlie, but outside of this forum there's not a lot of dissent. Shitloads of triumphalism and "we're on the way back(?)", but little questioning of the nuts and bolts of the plan.