Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wasn't the case that on the night Rangers went out he tuned to Gordon Smith and said "That's us fucked" or words to that effect. I am pretty sure Smith said that was the first time had an inkling that something was badly wrong as he could see from the look on his face he wasn't kidding.

But Whyte had been kidding them from the time he was 'introduced' to that daft laddie, David Murray.

I would also be amazed if Gordon Smith could read anything from the look on Whyte's face. huh.gif He comes across as someone two steps away from reality, but he can spout the platitudes all day long. rolleyes.gif

How the hell he ever got the job at the SFA is beyond me. And obviously was beyond him too. laugh.gif

I see he mentioned Greig being at some supporters club and being cheered rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif fuckin nuggets

The legend could be disappearing behind prison bars before long, so probably the enthusiasm of the assembled loyal was because they thought it could be the last time they see him. Different inmates handle the demands of prison life in different ways. rolleyes.gif

Or as Mr Greig famously said 'I might be gone for some time'. ohmy.gif

Can't accept that - RFC was already facing a huge tax bill and struggling to pay day-to-day taxes. As soon as the company fell behind with the new schedule, action should have been taken to recover the tax due. HMRC hasn't, in my opinion, handled this well at all.

To be fair, HMRC have lost almost 40,000 staff in the last round of cuts. Might have something to do with it.

Except for Rangers fans and Charles Green, who is left in Scotland that isn't anti rangers?

And both Odious Creep and Brian McNally’s attacks on Rangers supporters came hard on the heels of Channel Four’s fantasist Alex Thomson's dangerously wild report about alleged threats made to unnamed journalists.

Which is turn followed and was actually based on a rant on those lines by Philmacgiollabhain to the last Annual Delegates Conference of the Irish Republican leaning National Union of Journalists.

My favourite 2 paragraphs of the day

To be fair, HMRC have lost almost 40,000 staff in the last round of cuts. Might have something to do with it.

Might make them move slowly but HMRC don't forget.

Especially with BDO now in the door. Whatever they unearth will come into the public domain or privately to the police, which means the pressure will be building on HMRC for positive action.

This helps http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/house_of_commons/newsid_9766000/9766566.stm with emphasis on difference between tax planning and tax avoidance. Rangers version of EBTs fall into tax avoidance.

Why were the EBTs administered from Murray's office in Edinburgh, by Murray's own staff in MIH?

Staff within Rangers we can only assume had no knowledge of the detail. Would love to see the board minutes. ohmy.gif

And both Odious Creep and Brian PATRICK McNally's attacks on Rangers supporters came hard on the heels of Channel Four's fantasist Alex Thomson's dangerously wild report about alleged threats made to unnamed journalists.

Which is turn followed and was actually based on a rant on those lines by Philmacgiollabhain to the last Annual Delegates Conference of the Irish Republican leaning National Union of Journalists.

My favourite 2 paragraphs of the day

now I recognise it

I take it that "odious creep" is Graham Speirs?

That blog is funny. I assume that Leggo is a grown up adult? Extremely childlike to use his own term of endearment for Speirs as much as he has in that rant. If you swear too much the words lose impact, much like the monotony of using a disparaging nickname at least once in every paragraph.

I take it that "odious creep" is Graham Speirs?

That blog is funny. I assume that Leggo is a grown up adult? Extremely childlike to use his own term of endearment for Speirs as much as he has in that rant. If you swear too much the words lose impact, much like the monotony of using a disparaging nickname at least once in every paragraph.

Lot worse than Speirs ;)

What about your hero Chuckles is giving a tax inquiry from HMRC? Your club is dead.

Whilst our club is very much alive - your brain is inarguably dead.

In between phone calls to radio stations - how do you function in everyday life? You have live-in help?

And all those big-word article's you post from plastic sites - who explains them to you or is it that you don't bother what they say? Because - given your awesome posting ineptitude - there's no valid reason to assume you understand any of it at all.

Rangers Football Club is going to be liquidated but first the BDO are going to investigate why the company Rangers Football Club failed. And they are going after previous owners of the club.

Bendy boy says he never reads but look here

Bairn just go away.

Lol. Think you might have finally won this round Bairn.laugh.gif