Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Irrelevant

Rangers were already required to enter the competition at round 2 (as per the SFA rules for round 2), so couldn't possibly have been dropped in at Round 4

The rules for round 2 are very clear in that all SFL teams currently playing in SFL3 must be entered in round 2

Your typical tic blog, deliberately ommited this rule

The rules also state that any club that was an SPL side the season before gets an automatic bye ! and why didn't Chucky challenge this ? maybe the extra gate money from extra games against minnows ? and would Chucky have made an arse of himself if Alloa knocked them out by trying to get his newco reinstated as the club that finished 2nd in the SPL last season ? dry.gif

And your a thick fud my man if you can't understand what's in front of you ! your club entered in the earlier rounds because they are a brand new team PERIOD

The rules were made before any cheating clone carcass club was shoed into the 3rd fucking things up because they are a cash cow and nothing else !.

And Livingston would have had no complaint about being placed in an earlier round because they finished 5th in the 1st division (as the rules dictate) but they got the shoe in because your club was ! well killed by itself leaving an opening for your new club formerly SEVCO 5088 in the lowest division !.

There's nothing stale about you Norman.

That would be a nonsensical statement, Bennett. The use of the symbol "?" at the end of the post would indicate a question, which would tend, in a normal instance, to require an answer. Really not good at this game, are you?

What's "DhenseBhoy" short for, BTW? Oh, and Mary? And Norman?

That would be a nonsensical statement, Bennett. The use of the symbol "?" at the end of the post would indicate a question, which would tend, in a normal instance, to require an answer. Really not good at this game, are you?

What's "DhenseBhoy" short for, BTW? Oh, and Mary? And Norman?

Sorry norman but i've never called him Dhensebhoy, a liar and bigot, you're a fine piece of work.

Edited by bennett

Whataboutery and deflection

What part of round 2 comes before round 3 dont you understand?

The rules for round 2 clearly state that ALL SFL3 TEAMS MUST ENTER THAT ROUND

Maybe, instead of trying to re-ignite the old relationship (Sooooo last season), you could read HJ's post.

As most of us realise, the rules, while clear, failed to make provision for a set of cheating, thieving b*****ds being dumped into Div 3, and claiming to be the same club as played in the SPL last year.

The confusion only arises if you believe that rangers still exist. As of July, they don't.

The Tribute Act started life in Div 3, so they get treated as a Div 3 team. Not fucking rocket-surgery.

Whataboutery and deflection

What part of round 2 comes before round 3 dont you understand?

The rules for round 2 clearly state that ALL SFL3 TEAMS MUST ENTER THAT ROUND

OH REALLY FUCKNUGGET ! the rules clearly state that Livingston should have entered in round 3 because they finished 5th in the 1st division but they didn't they were placed in the 4th round ! explain that according to the rules ?

Sorry norman but i've called him Dhensebhoy, a liar and bigot, you're a fine piece of work.

But you don't apportion nicknames, do you? Surely you just shorten posters' names in a spirit of banter, n'est-ce pas?

Soooo, "DhenseBhoy" must be short for.......oh, wait, I see. You're just being a liar and a bigot again. Silly me! Here - is that your phone ringing? just, I might want to edit this.

But you don't apportion nicknames, do you? Surely you just shorten posters' names in a spirit of banter, n'est-ce pas?

Soooo, "DhenseBhoy" must be short for.......oh, wait, I see. You're just being a liar and a bigot again. Silly me! Here - is that your phone ringing? just, I might want to edit this.

As i said i've never called him Dhensebhoy, try again.

See CG has agreed to pay the money for Jelavic, yet another thing to file in the "same club" argument, not that we need anything more, the plastics are left posting half a rule book on their daft wee blogs

Charlie's agreed to a f**k-load of things - come back when he's actually PAID all the footballing debts.

Don't worry about the SAS, Strathclyde's finest, the newsacgent, I'm sure they'll be fine.