Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes. You post it daily, i've already spoke about that which got overlooked.

And no it's not cheating. They've not been paid and they shouldn't, especially when we're apparently a new club, you can't have it both ways.

You are really saying not backing back debts isnt cheating people out of money? :rolleyes:

Well if you don't believe they should be paid as you are a new club, then obviously you can't claim the history on the old one?

Or do you have no shame in not paying back the debts and still claiming to be the same club?

It is to do with anti rangers, unfortunately in business innocent people lose out, it's not the first time it's happened and won't be the last, wouldn't believe it the way you lot harp on though.

Sorry, why is Rangers not paying it's debts to people who accepting in good faith all monies would be repaid by the club anti rangers? :huh:

Your fans have taken paranoia to a new level, anymore boycotts planned against Lloyds TSB, BBC, SFA etc,.....?

If it's not anti rangers then why don't you care for the administration of other companies?

Because no other clubs in scotland are in the same situation as Rangers, and in case you haven't noticed this is a football forum

Former Rangers owner Sir David Murray insists club is 'destroyed' despite tax case

Former Rangers owner Sir David Murray maintains the club is 'destroyed' despite the recent ruling in their tax case.

A tribunal allowed the oldco Rangers to appeal to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) over a potential £75m bill for the use of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs) during Murray's ownership.

But Murray, who ended up selling the Ibrox club to Craig Whyte for £1 in May of last year, refused to celebrate after the tribunal returned a 2-1 majority verdict to permit the appeal.

He said: "Nobody has won, there is no point in me waving a big flag and saying we have won - Rangers has been destroyed. What I find amazing is we were guilty until proven innocent.

"This is the only case in history where awards were given to TV programmes when there hasn't even been a result.

"But I need to stand back at the moment, this is not a time for triumphalism because nobody has won, the taxpayer hasn't won and Rangers hasn't won. This should never have happened."

The former Rangers chairman also confirmed that his oldco had offered HMRC an out-of-court settlement two years ago worth in excess of £10m.

Murray added: "The amount of time, effort and fees could be seven to eight million quid on top of that. Clearly if that had happened we would not have ended up with Craig Whyte.

"The biggest question is why the Revenue knew in August 2011 that Craig Whyte wasn't paying national insurance and tax but didn't put him down - this has so many ramifications for business."

You are really saying not backing back debts isnt cheating people out of money? :rolleyes:

Well if you don't believe they should be paid as you are a new club, then obviously you can't claim the history on the old one?

Or do you have no shame in not paying back the debts and still claiming to be the same club?

Sorry, why is Rangers not paying it's debts to people who accepting in good faith all monies would be repaid by the club anti rangers? :huh:

Your fans have taken paranoia to a new level, anymore boycotts planned against Lloyds TSB, BBC, SFA etc,.....?

Because no other clubs in scotland are in the same situation as Rangers, and in case you haven't noticed this is a football forum

Then post about football?

Yep as I thought - no actual evidence, thanks for your link but as I assumed correctly it WAS lies

Hardly lies though is it? More likely MIH are taking time to digest the full summation and examining as to whether there is a case to pursue online publications,such as RTC and McGillivan.

Hardly lies though is it? More likely MIH are taking time to digest the full summation and examining as to whether there is a case to pursue online publications,such as RTC and McGillivan.

But your friend said that they WERE being scrutunised. Not "hopefully" or "likely " but that they WERE. That would be him telling lies.

But your friend said that they WERE being scrutunised. Not "hopefully" or "likely " but that they WERE. That would be him telling lies.

They are. You don't have to believe me. That's entirely up to you.

I can tell you Murray wasn't having a wee joke when announcing his instruction to his lawyers. And I can also tell you that Murray's lawyers aren't the only one's taking an interest.

Believe it or don't - I don't give a flying f**k. But, I think you'll probably know the truth of the matter.

smile.gif

You can guarantee that Charles Green and co will want to waste their cash fighting something that has no benefit to them?

The RFFF were delighted to fund the case last time around then the Scottish fitba authorities had their arses handed back to them on a very shiny plate.

And I'll happily add to the monies to take them on again. It would be my pleasure.

smile.gif

Saw this posted on another board, a lot of people were critcial of templeton for signing for Rangers but it seems like he may have been right. Iwonder McGowans regretting his decision now?

Scott Moodie ‏@SRMoodie7

cheap laugh at your expense fella, if that's where your happy to play each to their own! Just thought I'd throw it in

Expand

14 Oct David Templeton David Templeton ‏@dtempleton89

well better playing 3rd division than not at all which would happen come january at hearts.

I'd like to think he is referring to Romanov insisting that he be left out as per Kello etc when they've exercised their right to run down their contract and not renew rather than Hearts disappearing.

Which would go to show Hearts were right to sell him.......whether dropping down to the 3rd Division was the right move is open to debate.

I'm a bit perplexed what difference the result of the FTTT makes as to whether or not Murray pursued RTC?

The result makes not a single bit of difference.

In the highly unlikely event of Murray pursuing it however, I will enjoy all the muck being trawled up in open court and all the witnesses being dragged into it. 8)

The RFFF were delighted to fund the case last time around then the Scottish fitba authorities had their arses handed back to them on a very shiny plate.

And I'll happily add to the monies to take them on again. It would be my pleasure.

smile.gif

So you admit then that Charles Green couldn't really care less?

As for the "Scottish fitba authorities had their arses handed back to them on a very shiny plate", forgive me if I'm wrong here, but tha transfer ban IS actually in place isn't it? :lol:

smile.gif

I would have thought Rangers would be more interested & benefited for that matter in seeking repayment of these now proven loans (amounting to £50m) as opposed to going after the Scottish football authorities ?

I'm a bit perplexed what difference the result of the FTTT makes as to whether or not Murray pursued RTC?

The result makes not a single bit of difference.

In the highly unlikely event of Murray pursuing it however, I will enjoy all the muck being trawled up in open court and all the witnesses being dragged into it. 8)

100% agree...........Murray has far more to lose than to gain from pursuing this.

Look no further than the likes of Starbucks, who were exposed during the current Parliamentary Enquiry into Tax Avoidance albeit on moral not legal grounds.....still damaging though.