Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

To be fair, Kincardine, if you'd caught him before the edit I'm pretty sure it was "shamful", which really should be a word. You've been much more succinct, mind.wink.gif

Where the f**k is that screenshot from? Christ I could have fun on that kind of a forum!

'Shamful' is an excellent word!

It's from the main Hibs fan forum. Thread is here:

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?101263-Rangers/page3

The poster's latest bon mot is that, "In the event of an appeal hmrc should demand non Scottish judges - sadly we look like a banana republic today."

The funniest comment, though, is the last post on the thread where a guy says, "If the game is to survive in this country, Nimmo-Smith HAS to get it right !. If he doesn't, quite simply, THE GAME'S F****D !"

Surely this cant be a populat opinion?

One of his mates

Apologies if posted earlier, still to go back and read todays efforts.......

A Bear’s “Deck of Cards” Prayer Book

(Based on the words of the song “Deck of Cards – A Soldiers Prayer”)

Upon finding that the “Internet Bampots” were right and having extracted his head from the sand, a distraught Bear slunk from his den and into town. As he passed a small church, he stopped and looked in and saw that people had gathered there to worship. The Bear wandered in, walked down the aisle and slid into a pew. He took his seat next to some worshippers who had their heads bowed in prayer. The Bear, having no prayer book of his own, took out a time-worn deck of playing cards depicting a defunct old football team. He fanned the cards before him and started to mumble to himself in his traditionally incoherent way. The worshippers, amazed at the Bear for displaying a deck of cards, the “Devil’s Season Tickets” (for Ibrox), in the house of the Lord, nudged him and whispered, “Put those away, you can’t do that here!”

The Bear, as was his wont, paid little attention to them and carried on with his cards and mumblings. The worshippers became quite alarmed and sent for the police and the poor Bear was arrested. He was put in jail for the night and the next morning was brought before the magistrate, charged with disorderly conduct for displaying such a deck of cards in a place of worship. The Magistrate asked what he had to say for himself, “Guilty or not guilty?”

The Bear, standing before the bar of justice, replied, “Not guilty, Your Honour, and with your kind permission, I would like to present this defence for my actions.”

With that, he took out his old time-worn deck of cards, fanned them out before him, and then he began:

“Your Honour, now that I have seen the light and turned away from all things blue, this deck of cards has become my prayer book and Bible.

When I look into these cards and see an Ace, it reminds me that there is only one SPL team left now in Glasgow.

When I see the Deuce, it reminds me that two previous owners, Murray and Whyte, sent my old football club into oblivion.

When I see the Trey, it represents the division in which the team I now support play, S.F.L.3.

When I see the Four, it reminds me of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Lennon, Hector the tax man, Death and Craig Whyte.

When I see the Five, Your Honour, I think of the five European stars that can no longer be legitimately displayed on my team’s shirts

When I see the Six, it reminds me that for six months Duff and Phelps screwed my old club and its creditors.

When I see the Seven, it brings back horrible memories of the record number of goals scored against my old team in a League Cup final.

When I see the Eight, it reminds me of the eight main righteous sources of our “Downfall”: The Catholic Church and the Pope; Celtic and Neil Lennon; The Irish; The Internet Bampots; Phil Mac Giolla Bhain; R.T.C.; Paul MacConville and Alex Thompson.

When I see the Nine, I’m reminded of the nine in a row league wins that will be wiped out leaving only one team with the world record.

When I see the Ten, I think of how that other team could win ten and eleven and twelve and….leagues in a row over the next couple of decades with no Glasgow team to challenge them.

Now, Your Honour, the Jack reminds me of the Knave that sold my club down the river. I pray Sir David gets his just deserts.

When I see the Queen, I think of all our songs in her honour and how my old club robbed her of an awful lot of money by not paying her good servant Hector his rightful dues.

And when I see The King, I am reminded that “there is only one King Billy and that’s McNeil”.

He then folded up the deck of cards, shuffled them once, and fanned them out before him. Then he continued:

“Your Honour, when I look into this deck of cards, I see that there are 365 spots, these represent the number of days my new club has to wait before it can sign new players.

The Joker is a multiple choice card, Minty Murray, The Whyte Knight or The Green Chucky.

There are fifty-two cards in the deck, there are fifty-two weeks in a year and that is the minimum length of time my new team will be in the bottom division of the Scottish Football League.

There are twelve face cards reminding me of the number of faces Chucky Green can put on in public.

Actually, there are thirteen cards in each suit. These remind me of the minimum on my old club’s side when it played football matches in Scotland.

Speaking of the suits, well, they are still working hard on our behalf in the football corridors of power.

Lastly, Your Honour, this deck of cards has two colours, orange and blue; the orange stands for our dislike of the Irish and the blue stands for our dislike of everything except ourselves.

So you see, Your Honour, not only is this deck of cards my prayer book and Bible, it is also my masonic handbook.!”

With that, His Honour said, “Case dismissed!”

However they have outdone themselves over this "loan" defense, it's utterly shameful. It would seem that two of the three on the appeals panel, along with Traynor and King on RC tonight are the only ones that think these payments were "loans"

Thing is, the 'two of the three on the appeals panel' are the only ones that matter. Their decision is law. Your opinion is neither her nor there.

Thing is, the 'two of the three on the appeals panel' are the only ones that matter. Their decision is law. Your opinion is neither her nor there.

lol, their decision is, eh, a decision. Nothing more. It is NOT Law and if you think that you probably think the old club lives............

Guest Kincardine

One certain fact that has come out of this whole sorry saga is that the MOPE tag certainly doesn't belong exclusively to Celtic any more. :lol:

Three days ago you'd have been right. After reading all the pish that it's all a h-u-n-nish, Orange, Masonic, Establishment conspiracy with a compliant MSM playing along then I have to award the Undisputed MOPE Title back to its spiritual home.

HMRC

"We are disappointed that we have lost this stage of the court process and we are considering an appeal"

"The decision was not unanimous and the diligence of HMRC investigators was acknowledged by the whole tribunal."

"HMRC is committed to tackling avoidance and it is right that we challenge the type of avoidance seen in this case."

Has chuckles been a bit quiet the last few days or have i missed his latest bullshit words of wisom ?

It hsas gone a bit quiet since the gloryhunting triumphalists busy busy rangers fans found a window to come on here, and had their gloatfest - I'm reduced to trying to get a laugh out of typos and mis-spellings.sad.gif

You'd have thought Chuckie would have had something to say about the situation - maybe somebody's pointed out that he's not exactly attracting major investment with the bollox he's spouted lately?

Three days ago you'd have been right. After reading all the pish that it's all a h-u-n-nish, Orange, Masonic, Establishment conspiracy with a compliant MSM playing along then I have to award the Undisputed MOPE Title back to its spiritual home.

Opening sequence of Sportscene mimicking Mad Men and the ensuing meltdown gives your mob an away goals win ;)

Nah, wait til the Russians get their own back - then you can give it back. I fear it may only be for a loan, mind...

lol, their decision is, eh, a decision. Nothing more. It is NOT Law and if you think that you probably think the old club lives............

We make the following Findingsof Law as affecting the general arrangements and confirming in Law as well as in

Fact the trust structure and loan arrangements –

Page 58, Para 232.

It hsas gone a bit quiet since the gloryhunting triumphalists busy busy rangers fans found a window to come on here, and had their gloatfest - I'm reduced to trying to get a laugh out of typos and mis-spellings.sad.gif

You'd have thought Chuckie would have had something to say about the situation - maybe somebody's pointed out that he's not exactly attracting major investment with the bollox he's spouted lately?

I was thinking maybe that this "triumph" wasn't part of their masterplan, and now he's completely stumped as to what to do/say next. :)

Green did issue a statement on behalf of the club. 8)

Opening sequence of Sportscene mimicking Mad Men and the ensuing meltdown gives your mob an away goals win ;)

Good thing they never used the spoof "Boardwalk Empire" one, with Big Hoose Bun in his Reebok classics gradually sinking into the beach as thousands of bottles of Buckie float ashore....

And yes, Kincardine, we know, but he will always be Big Hoose Bun on this thread.wink.gif