Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And f**k me look at his post count - he's nearly hitting Magee levels!

Loopy fucker with too much time on his hands - we're probably doing society a favour keeping him occupied and off the streets.....

1100 + posts in a little over a month. That's pretty impressive. Or something.

Guest Kincardine

General Nonsense Forum you mean. laugh.gif

Don't let them get to you, pal. You are on absolutely the right thread and you will find more than a few conspiracy-theorist fellow-travellers to empathise with.

You have the advantage, though. They only see Britain's Establishment and Britain's press as conspiring against them.

You have a broader view and see matters on a global scale.

Stick in and keep posting.

Don't let them get to you, pal. You are on absolutely the right thread and you will find more than a few conspiracy-theorist fellow-travellers to empathise with.

You have the advantage, though. They only see Britain's Establishment and Britain's press as conspiring against them.

You have a broader view and see matters on a global scale.

Stick in and keep posting.

Are not Britain's Establishment and Britain's press mostly They Dare Not Speak Its Name unsure.gif

Guest Kincardine

Are not Britain's Establishment and Britain's press mostly They Dare Not Speak Its Name unsure.gif

Yes yes - that was my point. Loads of guys who post on here see the establishment and the press as conspiring - but they only have a narrow perspective.

You can take the broader view and can educate them to see it as part of a world plot and not just a British one.

You're playing to a captive audience here.

Yes yes - that was my point. Loads of guys who post on here see the establishment and the press as conspiring - but they only have a narrow perspective.

You can take the broader view and can educate them to see it as part of a world plot and not just a British one.

You're playing to a captive audience here.

But i'm not permitted to speak about it. huh.gif

Guest Kincardine

Lunatic paranoia about sinister ethnoreligious elites ruling the world in secret - it's all fun and games, until somebody invades Poland.

They used to make some fairly striking posters about this stuff, back in the thirties.

'Posters from the 30s' does make me wonder who P&B's oldest poster is. I know I'm old - but only from the last fortnight of the 50s. There has to be, at least, someone from the 40s? No?

the archives have been cleared.

The 404 error message already clarified that you complete tool laugh.gif

Is WKR Bond;

1. A tool

2. A fucking tool.

3. Sitting with a tool rammed up his jacksie.

4. A secret agent.

And nae luck to the RTC - resourceful people seen his attempts to dump his lies coming and made suitable arrangements to preserve his muck.