Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's a bit like me buying the title of King of Scotland from the Stuarts. I could put the plaque up in the lounge and it would make an interesting talking point for guests, but i don't think that her maj would be impressed if I tried to set up court at Edinburgh Castle

If you bought the country as well, that would be nearer the mark.

Celtic gates are down & The Rangers are in the 3rd Division.

The rest of the SPL gates are up.

Scottish football needs the Old Firm and all that. :lol:

I read an article from the Kilmarnock manager earlier which disputes your bold claim.

Benny the Ball - my combine have £170k just roasting in the bank, "we" thought we had the ideal gift for Christmas to give people - everyone want shares in The Rangers and Chuckie Cheese will probably let you print-off share certificates using home PC/printer.

Please tell us our prospectuses will be sent-oot soon,

Wheres wally and who killed Rangers, why is Charles Green gone quiet and not presenting his prospectus to potential investors?

I think Chuckie Cheese had another more urgent appointment in Greece/Switzerland Oldham to arrange a glamour friendly with Panathanikos/get the footballing thefts cancelled have a haircut again

I read an article from the Kilmarnock manager earlier which disputes your bold claim.

I think the cold hard facts trump an article from the Kilmarnock manager! :lol:

Celtic's gates are down, The Rangers are in the 3rd Division - the rest of the SPL's gates are up..... and its the most competitive SPL ever!

Yet we need a strong Rangers... :lol:

Yeah, no football club has ever changed ownership. :lol:

Chuckie Cheese openly said he bought titles off Haudit & Daudit. If East Fife are a bit skint one week, could we sell Sevco one of our League Cup titles? Cevco could be even more famous for being the bestest in the world with an added League Cup.

WOW :blink: this thread is hoaching with Ragers fans since the midweek decision :lol:

I still can't believe they still wear the blue tinted glasses and spout out proudly "they were legal" SO FCUK ! we all ! ALL know that the dead club had a strict budget but decided to abuse ! ABUSE a tax avoidance scam in order to gain an unfair advantage over the competition.

And I do mean unfair and not on a level par with the competition because all the other clubs did not abuse the EBT's,this gave the dead club an unfair advantage in fielding a better quality of player than they otherwise would have had to have fielded.

The dead club did not die a dignified death and neither is it innocent of basically cheating the competition in order to win titles and cups by financial doping.

I couldn't care a fucking iota if Rangers fans reply and say "they wur legal and a tribunal ruled so" I know and you know the dead club is guilty of bringing the game into disrepute and abusing a tax avoidance system to pay better quality players more wages to bribe them to Ibrox.

Karma is a bitch and Rangers football club PLC est 1872 got it's just deserts by being liquidated meaning it got killed off and resigned into the history books.

The BDO and SPL investigations may probably keep this thread alive as more shit comes out of Ibrox over the coming months further incriminating the old dead Rangers 1872.

RANGERS 1872 ! THEY DEAD :) RANGERS 2012 ? they should be a lot off fun with the Cheese miester at the helm :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW :blink: this thread is hoaching with Ragers fans since the midweek decision :lol:

I still can't believe they still wear the blue tinted glasses and spout out proudly "they were legal" SO FCUK ! we all ! ALL know that the dead club had a strict budget but decided to abuse ! ABUSE a tax avoidance scam in order to gain an unfair advantage over the competition.

And I do mean unfair and not on a level par with the competition because all the other clubs did not abuse the EBT's,this gave the dead club an unfair advantage in fielding a better quality of player than they otherwise would have had to have fielded.

The dead club did not die a dignified death and neither is it innocent of basically cheating the competition in order to win titles and cups by financial doping.

I couldn't care a fucking iota if Rangers fans reply and say "they wur legal and a tribunal ruled so" I know and you know the dead club is guilty of bringing the game into disrepute and abusing a tax avoidance system to pay better quality players more wages to bribe them to Ibrox.

Karma is a bitch and Rangers football club PLC est 1872 got it's just deserts by being liquidated meaning it got killed off and resigned into the history books.

The BDO and SPL investigations may probably keep this thread alive as more shit comes out of Ibrox over the coming months further incriminating the old dead Rangers 1872.

RANGERS 1872 ! THEY DEAD :) RANGERS 2012 ? they should be a lot off fun with the Cheese miester at the helm :lol: :lol: :lol:

So we have another that just ignores a lawful verdict because they don't like the outcome.

However can you just clarify something for me? Was The Rangers Football Club Plc formally liquidated before Sevco Scotland purchased the assets?

What a load of bollox laugh.giflaugh.gif

So we have another that just ignores a lawful verdict because they don't like the outcome.

However can you just clarify something for me? Was The Rangers Football Club Plc formally liquidated before Sevco Scotland purchased the assets?

The verdict maybe lawful ! but that's where it ends.The decision is in and the tribunal has passed in favour of the dead club ! so what who cares ! the club died as a result of it :) that is compensation enough :lol:

Honestly ! you Clone Rangers fans are as thick as fcuk sometimes :blink: article 45 in the SPL commission report states that Rangers FC the club DIED and it's just the date they died that is in question !

Once again I'll post part of the remit FFS and try to read it carefully will you ! Rangers FC the club ceased to be a club on either on the 14th of June 2012 or on the 3rd of August 2012.The club within the rules of association football died on the 14th of June when the assets only were sold to Green.

post-39453-0-01165200-1353784735_thumb.j

And just to clarify as well ! when Green says he bought the history he means the replica cups and trophies in the Blue Room and not the actual 140 year history of the dead club ! the new club is not a continuance but is another team called Rangers playing football at Ibrox since August 2012 AKA The Clone Rangers 2012

edit for typo :)

Edited by hellbhoy

The verdict maybe lawful ! but that's where it ends.The decision is in and the tribunal has passed in favour of the dead club ! so what who cares ! the club died as a result of it :) that is compensation enough :lol:

Honestly ! you Clone Rangers fans are as thick as fcuk sometimes :blink: article 45 in the SPL commission report states that Rangers FC the club DIED and it's just the date they died that is in question !

Once again I'll post part of the remit FFS and try to read it carefully will you ! Rangers FC the club ceased to be a club on either on the 14th of June 2012 or on the 3rd of August 2012.The club within the rules of association football died on the 14th of June when the assets only were sold to Green.

post-39453-0-01165200-1353784735_thumb.j

And just to clarify as well ! when Green says he bought the history he means the replica cups and trophies in the Blue Room and not the actual 140 year history of the dead club ! the new club is not a continuance but is another team called Rangers playing football at Ibrox since August 2012 AKA The Clone Rangers 2012

edit for typo :)

Answer to your fist line,evidently you and others care about this finding simply because you are arguing against the outcome. If you didn't care about the outcome why argue about it. As to the SPL since when were the SPL the ruling body in Scottish football? So i'll ask again,try and answer this time,was The Rangers Football Club Plc formally liquidated before Sevco Scotland purchased the assets.

Edit too add,since i can't be arsed getting into this i'll answer for you;The Rangers Football Club Plc was not formally liquidated before Sevco Scotland purchased the assets,hence the reason why there was a transferences from oldco to newco of the SFA Membership first given to the club in 1874,and is continuos from that date.

Edited by youngsy