Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

just what this thread needs, another stupid sevconian crawling out the woodwork to gloat about their wee moral victory.

oh the joy. <_<

You're assuming it is another one - you know how well-versed they seem to be in the use of aliases and multiple accounts....

Shows all the hallmarks of the same education, respect and willingness to listen to opposing views, and all.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Evidently not, Bendarroch. His posts read more like the standard sub-human sevconian troll language. I notice he left just before you arrived....

Well, you would know, WKR Bond. I'd imagine you have any number of tracking devices to ensure you know of posters activities 25 hrs a day.

Question is - would anyone of them take you seriously?

Edited by Bendarroch

Well, you would know, WKR Bond. I'd imagine you have any number of tracking devices to ensure you know of posters activities 25 hrs a day.

Question is - would anyone of them take you seriously?

it's taken you from 17.53 till 18.49* to concoct that particular zinger. Bennett won't be impressed.

*Ask Tedi how long that is......

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

p.s. Hands up all those who come on P&B to be taken seriously?

OK, hands up in the air, then.........laugh.gif

So you'll have a date when the licence was revoked i should imagine and if so what licence is the club being operated under?Edit too add,3/8/12 was the date that full membership of the SFA was transferred from oldco to newco,so again i'll ask when was the licence revoked? Btw asking someone to harm themself tells me how much of a lowlife scumbag you are.

Only too happy to help out a fellow football fan see the light :)

When the company is liquidated, its registrations with the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Premier League will be terminated. The new company will not automatically inherit the old registrations.

Source dated 12 of July :lol:SFA membership terminated 14th of June 2012 stick that in yer pipe and smoke it 8)

Well, if this business ends up in the Court of Session, I know which perspective will carry the most weight.

Yeah the procession of employees who admitted the EBT payments were agreed as part of their package!

The FTT verdict is completely irrelevant to the evidence obtained, as far as the SPL hearing is concerned.

When do we get our £20 back ?

How do you want it ? will you accept it through an offshore pension fund method to avoid having to pay the 20% tax on all transactions :):lol:

And when do you want to pay off the NI and TAX that Wyhtey didn't pay that killed your old club eventually :P