Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We played Motherwell at home in the League Cup,the support already stated that they won't boycott any home games,why would we? The support will though boycott any away games to SPL clubs in all competitions,does that sit well with you,hopefully not. As for shoehorning into the first division,isn't this what they wanted,everything under their terms,whereas the support made it clear no shoehorning in just to appease those clubs chairmen,we go to the third division. As to the last paragraph of your post,that's laughable,we all know why the PLC went under but that in no way impacts on the boycott of SPL away games. If this boycott bothers you then that's too bad.

All the boycott does is make Rangers look like a bunch of fannies.

A perfect response to those who sullied our clubs good name by accusing us of being greedy. Two worthwhile causes will get a nice wee boost too, all in all there's nothing that anyone can disagree with here.

You are gready c**t of a club stealing taxpayers money and lending cash from Royal Bank of Scotland £6m took out from that bank by David Murray!

Edited by Bairnforever1992

I boycotted it last night,watched the discovery channel. Did you win? Also did the green brigade turn out or did they boycott?

Yes. We won. We've only lost two games in the entire campaign so far actually. A fucking phenomenal achievement. The Green Brigade don't go to midweek games as they're up early for school the next day. :)

Club still deid, aye? ;)

Can someone please translate this?

Even Bhairnforever can't translate that. I wonder if he is posting in a style inspired by Bowie's old lyric writing technique - you know, when Bowie would cut words and phrases from mags and the like, put them in a bag and them pour them onto a table and work with the result.

Still, even with this latest quizzical wonder - I can't see him reclaiming the gutter point that the WKR (© Dhensebhore) arrived at when outing himself as a secret agent. And on that very subject - has he told anyone who takes him seriously as yet?

smile.gif

Tell you what,let's not bring up the issues of the last decade(where you get 25 years from i don't know),let's just concentrate on the present topic. Rangers fans feel that every SPL club,with the exception of Dundee,tried to exploit the support after rejecting the club from the SPL by trying to fast-track the club into division one,in order to hopefully get the club back into the SPL in hopefully the shortest timespan,only for the reason to get back as quickly as possible lost revenue from games v Rangers,whether you agree or not that is reality.

Many of those clubs voted against the club remaining in the SPL because of threat of boycott from their fans,that was the right of fans,now Rangers support are implementing that same right,with the full backing of the club. That is the stance of the support,or vast majority and the stance of the club. If people don't agree with that then that's too bad,i wouldn't think it is likely to endear the club to fans outside Rangers but the support feel they have a principle involved in this and the club backs the support on this.

I don't think I need to bang on about it, Youngsy, but the bolded parts negate any point you're trying to make.

Oh, decade? 25 years? I've seen disgraceful sectarian behaviour from rangers and celtic fans for forty years plus.

There are two options here - Either

1) Bendarroch genuinely doesn't understand the difference between "Fans of many clubs threatening to boycott their own clubs if their own directors refuse to uphold the league's rules" and "One club actually boycotting conveniently-chosen clubs out of spite because other supporters forced their clubs into refusing to break the rules", or

2) He's pretending that he doesn't understand*.

Neither of these possibilities are enticing, from a conversation standpoint.

*About half of the Rangers fans' posts on this board are basically their authors pretending not to understand things that they do actually understand perfectly well. Fact.

And the other half are posts from "experts" in things they know f**k all about. An entertaining mix, to be sure.

Yes. We won. We've only lost two games in the entire campaign so far actually. A fucking phenomenal achievement. The Green Brigade don't go to midweek games as they're up early for school the next day. :)

Club still deid, aye? ;)

Rangers never die. We just carry on regadless,did you know that the next trophy won by the club will be the 225th since the founding of the club back in 1872. A fucking phenomenal achievement.:P

I did say the Scottish cup could become a home AND away affair. Two ties per round - one home game each for the competing clubs.

So your concept only becomes fair when we completely re-arrange the way the competition is right now?

Okely dokely.

Even Bhairnforever can't translate that. I wonder if he is posting in a style inspired by Bowie's old lyric writing technique - you know, when Bowie would cut words and phrases from mags and the like, put them in a bag and them pour them onto a table and work with the result.

Still, even with this latest quizzical wonder - I can't see him reclaiming the gutter point that the WKR (© Dhensebhore) arrived at when outing himself as a secret agent. And on that very subject - has he told anyone who takes him seriously as yet?

smile.gif

Still in denial mode, and thinks he still have the super 500m fans around the globe watching the mighty Rangers International struggling to get a away win, while we were all laughing at them for eternity. :lol: