Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you see the large letters,part in bold,you've put that forward as a quotation. That was nothing to do with the SFA statement on the membership transfer. So now can you show where on the SFA statement about the transfer of membership it determines anything about a new club?

Have a look at the names at the top of both of the quotes you provdided.

I owe you a big apology mate. Sorry i quoted another poster,too much to drink Again. apologies.

Explains a lot.. :lol: :lol:

Is chuckles aware that you're throwing money away on alcohol when you could be stuffing it in his pocket ?

Rangers fan in apology revelation.

Now we just need almost everyone involved with running that club at any level for the last 15 years to follow follow suit

I'm pretty confident that no apologies will be offered to your club - have you already forgotten Yorkston taking our supporters monies and then turning on the club thereafter?

Fat c**t - if he wasn't on fire I'd piss on him.

Edited by Bendarroch

Why would you need to transfer the the membership if it's the same club? If they transferred the membership to the Spartans would it make the Spartans Rangers ?

The clue was in "oldco" and "newco" - old company to new company.

It wasn't a new membership for a new club.

This?

Warning: We are aware that criminals are currently using Hargreave Hale's name in an attempt to con unsuspecting victims in a share scam. To date this has been done by both telephone and in writing. Should you receive any unexpected correspondence or telephone calls claiming to be from Hargreave Hale we suggest that you contact Hargreave Hale directly to confirm if such correspondence is genuine.

Haha fucking quality. :lol:

What's 'quality' about this, Bhairnforever?

I'm really, really looking forward to your reply.

smile.gif

I'm pretty confident that no apologies will be offered to your club - have you already forgotten Yorkston taking our supporters monies and then turning on the club thereafter?

Fat c**t - if he wasn't on fire I'd piss on him.

Shurely - ' you would't piss on him if he was on fire'

Bendarroch starts another day by getting the simplest thing howlingly wrong. No doubt this will continue throughout the entire day.

edit - a wee typo in a very short sentence. Ah well, I'll admit to my faults

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Shurely - ' you would't piss on him if he was on fire'

Bendarroch starts another day by getting the simplest thing howlingly wrong.

I'll repeat it for the very hardest of thinking - If he wasn't on fire I'd piss on him.

Hint: nah, continue to wallow in the void of your clearly dead imagination.

laugh.gif

I'll repeat it for the very hardest of thinking - If he wasn't on fire I'd piss on him.

Hint: nah, continue to wallow in the void of your clearly dead imagination.

laugh.gif

I'll concede that one. no way do I possess sufficient reserves of imagination to regard a 6 month old club as having 140 years of history.