Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tedi struggles with basic English, never mind the technicalities of the naming conventions of web images. One of the Amigos will point it out to him when he PMs them to ask (he will have to) why we are all laughing at him. Cue his proclamation that he made a mistake and it will be the five stars lies all over again ,... :lol::lol::lol:

And Dhensebhore, too.

laugh.gif

Do tell us, Dhensebhore, about naming conventions for web images. I'd love to hear of your no doubt wonderful interpretation of the GIF.

Three plastics jump on Tedi - and make a collective c**t of themselves. Any other takers?

laugh.gif

Just like your wee jakey fellow fan, lost for words and resorting to your silly wee gifs...pleasing

Superb fishing, Tedi - three snared in a matter of moments. We can look forward to either their red-faces or, hopefully, some fabulous displays of idiocy as they desperately try and worm their way off your hook.

biggrin.gif

Sorry but I give as good as I get, look back up your posts and look who dished out the 1st insult...GIRUY ya fanny

Are you really this stupid, read the article, it relates to the statement that Nimmo gave

Lord Nimmo has issued a strongly worded defence of the impartiality of his panel, which also includes two QCs, Nicholas Stewart and Charles Flint.

The statement says

Then look at the first page of the report...............................

look for the word BY

and look at the name directly underneath it

:lol: seriously clutching them straws so tightly they'll melt any second into a lump of plastic.

NIMMO IS A JUDGE !

THE SPL IS THE PLAINTIVE !

RANGERS ARE THE DEFENDANTS !

THE JUDGE WHEN RULING WILL ALWAYS TAKE THE POSITION OF THE PLAINTIVE FIRST AS THE TRUTH !

THE PLAINTIVE SUPPLIES THE EVIDENCE TO THE JUDGE THE JUDGE WILL FIRST SEE AS THE TRUTH !

THE DEFENDANT WILL SUPPLY EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY ! THIS WOULD BE ? :huh::lol: NO-ONE

You do know how the legal system works don't you Tedi ? I'm sure there's a few P&Bers that have been to court and the judge says that this is what you are charged with and states it out loud and then if your lucky enough your brief gets you off with a slap on the wrist.

I'll let you off if you understood what I posted there and this is how the commission is going to pan out.

Superb fishing, Tedi - three snared in a matter of moments. We can look forward to either their red-faces or, hopefully, some fabulous displays of idiocy as they desperately try and worm their way off your hook.

biggrin.gif

:lol: the twat defends the idiot :lol: excellent this is going to be a fun night

biggrin.gif

What the blue f**k are you going on about?

I posted an image - the image was in "Joint Photography Expert Group" format. Not "Graphic Interchange Format" format.

As for displays of idiocy, thanks for the invite, but I believe we will enjoy watching the Master this evening - ably assisted by yourself, it looks like.

C'mon, it's time for some music - give us one of your lovely new anthems....

ETA: Looks like Bendarroch's fucked off. Is it because:

1. He's writing a new song for the game tomorrow,

2. He's had a quick look at Wikipedia (or ChuckiePedia, or wherever is a reliable source these days), and realises he's made an unaided arse of himself, or

3. He's gone round to Tedi's to trash the laptop before he reinforces the stereotype any further.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

1354895797[/url]' post='6873241']

I'll let you off with it cos i like your avatar.

Check out my profile and you will find that Angus is actually animated-can't get the Avatar to move for some reason.

And you're not letting me off - I apologised again (see a few nights back).tongue.gif

And see if you try and come across as a graphics expert? You passed risking looking like a tit, and managed to do so with considerable success.

Is this picture of your bellends a GIF or just 'a picture'?

christmas_bells_-_nonanimated.gif

laugh.gif

So you think WRK has TWO bellends? Interesting.

Nice GIF, very seasonal.

Total deflection answer the question

Then look at the first page of the report...............................

look for the word BY

and look at the name directly underneath it

AW FCUK IT ! you asked for it BUB.

post-39453-0-46992800-1354912253_thumb.j

Can you see the top ? what does it say ? does it say "THE SCOTTISH PREMIER LEAGUE LIMITED" ? then followed by reasons for decision and the decision will be made by who ? Nimmo & co ?

Now further down the document it says !

post-39453-0-54629400-1354912937_thumb.j

Now notice here that the board of directors on the SPL have made a draft ! the document and this is where Nimmo has received all his facts from.So all in all Tedi what Nimmo states is what the board of the SPL has provided Nimmo

If only Bairn had informed you about the five stars you wouldn't look like such a right cnut ... Ohh haud on a minute there's all your other posts ... Never mind.

Aye those five stars we're when we won the SPL and they decorate themselves with five stars, bullshit having a star on your shirt is when you won the Champions League. Not by winning domestic SPL titles....

Lord Nimmo is heading up the INDEPENDENT TRIBUNAL for the SPL

He is not employed by the SPL, he was appointed to be independent, not write statements for them, nor to put his name to documents written by them

He wrote that statement which does say on PAGE 1 By The RT Hon Lord Nimmo Smith....it does not say by the SPL

It would not be very fucking independent if the SPL were to write statements on his behalf

Meltdown!!!!!

Meltdown!!!!!

He's outdone himself tonight, and Bendarroch's little piece of fuckwittery made it even better. Unfortunately, Bennett the Deflector's not here to dig them out, so they're off sulking. Pity, really - it was looking like quite a fun evening.

Anyhoo, they still deid?

ETA: Spoke too soon - Hiya, Tedi! Welcome back. On with the motley....

ETA(2): Wee spelling error.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Lord Nimmo is heading up the INDEPENDENT TRIBUNAL for the SPL

He is not employed by the SPL, he was appointed to be independent, not write statements for them, nor to put his name to documents written by them

He wrote that statement which does say on PAGE 1 By The RT Hon Lord Nimmo Smith....it does not say by the SPL

It would not be very fucking independent if the SPL were to write statements on his behalf :lol:

YIP ! Tedi has no fucking clue how the judicial or legal system works.

He also doesn't know it is effectively the SPL that has asked Nimmo to validate the SPL's position either by asking Nimmo to be impartial or prejudicial on what the SPL will provide Nimmo as evidence and that the SPL will be vindicated in punishing the new club for the old clubs sins and legally within the associations rules.If not then Green can take the SPL to court to have the punishments reversed.

Brilliant Tedi ! excellent work you have done to show it is in fact that you are the fanny :lol: