Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Greg Hemphill ‏@greghemphill69

"Follow follow, we will follow Rangers, Everywhere, anywhere, except to the grounds of SPL teams that voted against us" isn't as catchy.

smile.gif

And how long will it take the MSM to twig that the Sevcovians are buying shares in a holding company?

Do we have to wait until 19th to see what is actually in the Admission document?

smile.gif

8. Property Matters

The property valuation report from DM Hall dated 10 October 2012 includes a valuation of the RFCL

Group's properties under a depreciated replacement cost method at 31 August 2012 as follows:

Ibrox Stadium – £65.2 million; and

Murray Park – £14 million.

This represents a combined value of £79.2 million

next

£80m combined, the BDO is at Ibrox so that can pay off the creditors nicely and the £27m share could through that as well.

8. Property Matters

The property valuation report from DM Hall dated 10 October 2012 includes a valuation of the RFCL

Group's properties under a depreciated replacement cost method at 31 August 2012 as follows:

Ibrox Stadium – £65.2 million; and

Murray Park – £14 million.

This represents a combined value of £79.2 million

next

Tedi, that is ''under a depreciated replacement cost method'' , ie a 'new for old' insurance valuation. Feck all to do with worth...... a 3year old telly 'might' have a value of £700 under that method but you wouldn't get a £100 for it by selling it. Insurance torch job methinks ;)

Hold on, so Ibrox and Murray Park value is at £80m and the share issue is at £27m? Then what about when he leaves New Rangers and have a property leaseback selling them combined and he gets the £27M share money plus if he sells both Ibrox and Murray park for £80m then he makes a wealthy profit. :o

You proved I'm a bigot yet ya clown ?

We are still waiting

In my opinion you are likely to be a bigot. Given your team and user name.

I did not state as fact that you are as it is a very subjective term, thereby being highly difficult to prove - that, and the reason that you are a stranger on the internet makes it nigh on impossible.

Now, can you prove that I am clown?

Leaseback from where?

Leases

Rental costs under operating leases are charged to the income statement in equal annual amounts over the

periods of the leases.

Tedi Charles Green is only here for the money and he put up a valuation of Ibrox and Murray park at £80m.

He can do whatever he want's because he owns the new club.

post-39909-0-15276400-1355084043_thumb.p

Edited by Bairnforever1992

We certainly dont need a Falkirk fans pity, save it for your own team who are easily the worst we have encountered this season :lol:

We've been shit, for the last 4 & ½ years, and your new team got lucky (just like the old one did, in the cup final that you cheated in). <_<

Honest response ;)

Tedi , google Rangers prospectus .

Utterly obsessed .

Andy Muirheads website.

A disgraced lawyers blog

Phil MacGilligan's island

Celtic Quick news

To name but a few, these clowns are utterly obsessed :lol:

"Red card to liquidation" ... still makes me laugh at the stupid orc b*****ds.

laugh.gif

37756116.jpg

Interesting quotes around that time too.

"We've always had in the back of our minds the liquidation scenario but it's the worst by a long way. It would dispirit people and break connections and fans would believe the history and tradition had gone."

Andy Kerr, Rangers (RIP) Assembly president.

"Our message to anyone with that idea [liquidation] is that they are entirely unwelcome. We believe it is possible to save the club and its history. We don't think it should be bought and then put through the horror of liquidation."

Mark Dingwall, Scotland's largest testicle.

Andy Muirheads website.

A disgraced lawyers blog

Phil MacGilligan's island

Celtic Quick news

To name but a few, these clowns are utterly obsessed :lol:

You're right. There is absolutely nothing to worry about, think about or critique in that share prospectus. It should have been allowed to slide by with not a passing acknowledgement.

After all, it's only money.

You're right. There is absolutely nothing to worry about, think about or critique in that share prospectus. It should have been allowed to slide by with not a passing acknowledgement.

After all, it's only money.

Perhaps you would stop putting words in my mouth.

Thanks.

I under stand what leases are, but you still did not answer my question

Leaseback from where?

Ok really don't know, it's hiding from the public eye. To be honest with a valuation of £80m and a share money of £27m could that share money be for Ticketus, and the £80m land value can be for BDO and creditors. Think about it.

How many promises has Charles Green broken? He's a liar to the full, and making fantasy goals of you're club like 500m fans around the world....:lol:

Edited by Bairnforever1992