Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Bit harsh.......even a moron can see your clubs deid.

What is it with folk wanting to call people morons today? Even on our natch thread with Montrose there's a guy coming out with the same 'moron' shite:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/193957-montrose-v-rangers-sat-1230pm/page__view__findpost__p__6897494

Anyway, are you happy that what was Britain's best multi-team discussion forum has now turned in to a site to discuss Rangers?

Guest Kincardine

As opposed to wee fannies saying "oor club's naw deid & yoo lot ur jist pyoor obsessed" at every given opportunity.

There is one huge difference. "Your club's deid" can be said on any thread and without provocation.

Almost as amusing as P&B's obsession with Rangers. What used to be a delightful meeting place for people who enjoyed Scottish football (and culture and politics) has been overrun by wee fannies typing "Yer club's deid and you're a moron" at every given opportunity.

I'm sure they died.

I read it somewhere.

Really put a spring in my step that day.

THE-END.png

I'm with the Montrose programme guy.

New club currently puffing and panting away in Division Three.

Aye your teams complete lack of ambition is only matched by its fans :(

"Ambition!"

You support Rangers, but wish to criticise other clubs over a lack of ambition?

Can I respectfully suggest that vaulting ambition has not really served your club's purposes too well of late?

"Ambition" is possibly the most abused term in all football discussions these days. In my experience, what people mean by "ambition", is rarely a good thing when they're talking about football.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

All I'll say is I'm glad the likes of UEFA, FIFA and the SFL don't think the same as you.

Yes they do. They all think the same.

UEFA won't allow you in Europe. The SPL wouldn't let you in. The SFL put you in the 3rd Division and not the First Division and didn't seed you in the League Cup. Even the Rangers fans themselves last season knew that liquidation meant the end, hence the protests against Bill Miller and asset stripping.

And why?

Because The Rangers is a brand new football club...

Even Jim Traynor think his new employers are a new club! :lol:

Yes they do. They all think the same.

UEFA won't allow you in Europe. The SPL wouldn't let you in. The SFL put you in the 3rd Division and not the First Division and didn't seed you in the League Cup. Even the Rangers fans themselves last season knew that liquidation meant the end, hence the protests against Bill Miller and asset stripping.

And why?

Because The Rangers is a brand new football club...

Even Jim Traynor think his new employers are a new club! :lol:

UEFA have as down as the same club, the SFL have as down as the same club with all our honours intact. So I fail to see what you're getting at here. Have a look on the UEFA website and you'll see we're still there for the 2012/13 season, I'm sure we're in 88th place. Have a read at what the ECA said about Rangers.

It doesn't matter what the narrow minded fans of other clubs in Scotland say as all the governing bodies see us as a club with all our history.

What I can say is Agent_868 is not a bear, he has called us vermin before

Jumping to conclusions before the storys even broke? No doubt the story will be about the SPL/SFA aiding and abbeting a certain club that either plays or used to play Ibrokes. BTW, how is that share issue going? I've heard you raised in excess of a million pounds.

Edited by Fotbawmad

UEFA have as down as the same club, the SFL have as down as the same club with all our honours intact. So I fail to see what you're getting at here. Have a look on the UEFA website and you'll see we're still there for the 2012/13 season, I'm sure we're in 88th place. Have a read at what the ECA said about Rangers.

It doesn't matter what the narrow minded fans of other clubs in Scotland say as all the governing bodies see us as a club with all our history.

Thats right Charles Green bought them, I am a bit old fashioned and think Clubs should win titles not purchase them.smile.gif

UEFA have as down as the same club,

They don't. Hence why you aren't in Europe.

the SFL have as down as the same club with all our honours intact.

They don't. They have you in the 3rd Division and they didn't seed you in the League Cup.

So I fail to see what you're getting at here.

What I'm getting at is that Rangers are dead.

Have a look on the UEFA website and you'll see we're still there for the 2012/13 season, I'm sure we're in 88th place.

That is a reference to the club now in liquidation.

Have a read at what the ECA said about Rangers.

They said that Swiss Law meant that they had to give The Rangers a new category of membership because its a brand new club.

As Jim Traynor said, it doesn't matter how you dress it up, Rangers are dead.

You aren't in the SPL because The Rangers are a new club.

You aren't in the First Division because The Rangers are a new club.

You had to apply for membership to the 3rd Division because The Rangers is a brand new club.

You weren't seeded in the League Cup because The Rangers is a brand new club.

You aren't in Europe because The Rangers is a brand new club.

The club called Rangers isn't listed in the assets bought by Sevco because The Rangers is a brand new club!

Deal with it. 8)

Its in the Daily Record so it must be true with their well researched articles. ;)

What this poster likes to see is evidence to back up such claims. Just like this constant bickering we read every day in the written press or on football forums over if Rangers are a new club or a continuation of the old, what does it matter anyway, owners, boardroom directors, players, stadiums training grounds etc come and go but its the supporters that are the heart and soul of football clubs, some things are beyond having a price put on them. Titles and history are not saleable assets they are carried with those that lived through it and experienced it and if supporters have those, then why is it right for others who did not experience the history have any right to pick and chose what is and what is not rightly yours.

You are totally correct. Titles and history ARE NOT saleable assets.

You are correct that the experience of winning those trophies - albeit many of them were achieved by cheating - all by the exploitation of sectarianism and intimidation - but the club you experienced those victories with is now dead.

You now follow a brand new club. A club which hopes to follow in the footsteps of the now dead Rangers by continuing to exploit sectarianism, hatred & bigotry. Have fun! ;)

It's amusing how Rangers fans' agendas change constantly on here.

ECA's word is now gospel due to them being UEFA and FIFA endorsed. Remember FARE?

FARE are also UEFA and FIFA endorsed but I remember them being "run by Kafflicks" etc any time they reported the old deceased clubs fans for acts of bawbaggery.

You "peepul" do make me laff :lol: