Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The "B" word seems to have lost all meaning in the context of the Bigot Brothers. Its seems to me instead of hating their city rivals because of religion, political alligence or even just because someone supports one of them. Its now used to refer to someone who hates the other football team for the sake of hating them. What else do you expect in a footballing context :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

What about 1961.

And the shame of 1973 and their biggest ever trophy getting presented in the cludgie, during what is now claimed as their Centenary Season? And not even being allowed to defend it.......

I'll laugh loudest of all when one of the diddy clubs hits the buffers. And they will. We've had close shaves already.

I'll be here to return the love shown to our club. Promise.

:)

2012............................12 months..............clubs going out of existance..............1..................... :).......................yours.........................8)

I'll laugh loudest of all when one of the diddy clubs hits the buffers. And they will. We've had close shaves already.

I'll be here to return the love shown to our club. Promise.

smile.gif

I certainly wouldn't deny you that crumb of consolation.

The many disgraces your club has went through have provided much amusement for the rest of Scottish football. The protracted nature, and scale of it, has only added to the hilarity.

I foresee that when another club suffers an insolvency event, and I don't doubt that that will happen, that the charges brought to them will not even dent the list that Rangers must now, deny, deflect and defend for the rest of eternity.

This sorry period in your history will cast a shadow of doubt, a lack of respect (and in some case acknowledgment) of most that you have ever achieved and everything that you will.

The bottom line, for me, is that you didn't play fair and you got caught.

Who will ever believe or trust you again?

This sorry period in your history will cast a shadow of doubt, a lack of respect (and in some case acknowledgment) of most that you have ever achieved and everything that you will.

The bottom line, for me, is that you didn't play fair and you got caught.

Who will ever believe or trust you again?

You'll forgive us all for not worrying about the opinions/hopes/wishes of a shrinking handful of angst-ridden diddies. We've lived with the plastics special brand of interest for years.

We'll be back on top very soon. And you thought we were unbearably arrogant before?

laugh.gif

You'll forgive us all for not worrying about the opinions/hopes/wishes of a shrinking handful of angst-ridden diddies. We've lived with the plastics special brand of interest for years.

We'll be back on top very soon. And you thought we were unbearably arrogant before?

laugh.gif

Self praise is no praise.

laugh.gif

Carry on...But i'm sure you'll forgive us for not accepting that you're supporting the same club.

Seeing as you're not supporting the same club. :lol: :lol:

Delusional morons. :lol:

That's a self-esteem issue of yours - it has no basis of truth otherwise.

It's not something that is true or untrue.

It is a difference in how something is perceived.

In essence, the reality that you live in is not accepted by the overwhelming majority.

It's not something that is true or untrue.

It is a difference in how something is perceived.

In essence, the reality that you live in is not accepted by the overwhelming majority.

If you seriously (even momentarily) think that a handful of diddies and some bitter plastics (in a tiny corner of Europe) is representative of how our greatest of clubs is viewed then you can add delusion to your self-esteem issues.

'Overwhelming majority' was it?

laugh.gif