Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can put 224 tins of spam in the trophy room and they would have as much relevance to your new club's history.

As long as the historical timeline is recognised as a continuance by the footballing authorities then that's all that matters,making your argument irrelevant.

SFL fans hate Rangers too though. Remember that uplifting day in July when a huge majority of SFL clubs voted against admitting you to the top SFL tier.

Despite the dreadful, duplicitous behaviour of cretins in my own club's boardroom, the right thing was done overall. This 'SPL bad - SFL good' dichotomy that Green's somehow got you to believe in is laughable.

Please make no mistake here Bennett - Rangers are just as well loved outside the SPL, as in it.

Every SFL fan hates Rangers, yeah ok then. You make the mistake of assuming that SFL1 was our idea.

We form our opinions believe or not without any influence from uncle Charlie, the issues with the SPL clubs for me arise from the mob rule mentallity which emrged alst season.

Love us, hate us it's all the same but treat us fairly.

Every SFL fan hates Rangers, yeah ok then. You make the mistake of assuming that SFL1 was our idea.

We form our opinions believe or not without any influence from uncle Charlie, the issues with the SPL clubs for me arise from the mob rule mentallity which emrged alst season.

Well, no, of course not every SFL fan hates Rangers. Obviously enough, not every SPL fan does either. How could it be otherwise - what a daft thing to say.

Sorry, but I just love the idea of OF fans objecting to mob rule - simply priceless.

Finally, how were Rangers treated unfairly - I really mean it... How?

Rangers (and celtic) are hated throughout Scotland in the main, ben. Deal with it.

Well, no, of course not every SFL fan hates Rangers. Obviously enough, not every SPL fan does either. How could it be otherwise - what a daft thing to say.

Sorry, but I just love the idea of OF fans objecting to mob rule - simply priceless.

You answered your own question.

They were caught with their hands in the till of public money, and then tried to blame....well anyone else other than themselves. rolleyes.gif

Grossly unfair only if you are stupid and delusional. biggrin.gif

The majority of football supporters in this country support either Rangers or Celtic, what does it matter what supporters of teams that have one man and a dog for support think of both clubs?.

The rest of Scotlands population who are not football supporters probably couldn't care less.

I didn't say it mattered. I just said it is so.

It;s the SPL fans and clubs who see Rangers as the enemy, a quick look through this thread or website will confirm that.

But you already know this, so i won't waste anymore time here.

I know you are a busy man, nearly 7,000 posts in 13 months. All from your couch.ohmy.gif

I can understand why time management is so important to you. You can't afford to waste any precious time posting anything that might burst your bubble of prejudice masquerading as reasonable debate. (NOT! mad.gif)

So the attendance in the SFL has increased from what it was in the sporting integrity league then.

Good.

After 8 home games. If I bothered to check the average after 8 last season we'd have a fairer comparison. The crowds this season have been inflated by a sense of defiance, what's worrying for you lot is that despite it being engorged it's still the third lowest average for a decade

The majority of football supporters in this country support either Rangers or Celtic, what does it matter what supporters of teams that have one man and a dog for support think of both clubs?.

Sadly for Rangers and as they've found out, it matters a great deal. You see, the OF need to play in competitions which involve matches with other teams on a very regular basis. That's why they have to play in Scottish leagues and Cups.

I thought you'd maybe understand this, but no, no you apparently don't.

And you lot would know all about that mentality wouldn't you ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone else asked the question earlier, how exactly have your club(s) been treated unfairly ?

A serious genuine answer would be appreciated (but not expected).

The rest of Scotlands population who are not football supporters probably couldn't care less.

If you truly believe that, then you can't be a football fan

And you lot would know all about that mentality wouldn't you ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone else asked the question earlier, how exactly have your club(s) been treated unfairly ?

A serious genuine answer would be appreciated (but not expected).

I'll tell you what,when you and every other non-Rangers fan on this forum recognise and acknowledge that this is the same club since the club was founded in 1872,history continuos from that date going forward, instead of this different club nonsense, then i'll give you a straight answer to your question.

Edited by youngsy

I'll tell you what,when you and every other non-Rangers fan on this forum recogonise and acknowledge that this is the same club since the club was founded in 1872,history continuos from that date going forward, instead of this different club nonsense, then i'll give you a straight answer to your question.

But I can't acknowledge something that isn't true. Liquidation happened.

But I can't acknowledge something that isn't true. Liquidation happened.

The continuation of the club has been recognised by various football authorities as well as Lord Glennie,Henrik. That is irrefutable. So as i say when people accept and acknowledge the continuation then maybe they'll get answers to their questions.